Author Topic: Dennis Wolf - Is shit really that cheap in the US??  (Read 24074 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Dennis Wolf - Is shit really that cheap in the US??
« on: February 08, 2011, 08:35:17 AM »
Wolfs house and car. 2nd tier pro, making like what? 60-80k per year for the past 2 years? Wife does nothing but cooking his meals and spotting his sets. ???

Is it me, or is it that everyone who in Europe was living in some shitty ass apartment driving some lame ass average car, and then after moving to the US, suddenly has a luxury mansion with pool and drives a playa car?

God praise the EUR/USD trading rate, with dollar notes u can wipe ur ass, isn't worth the paper it's printed on anymore lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Is shit really that cheap in the US??
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 08:37:31 AM »
Nice car, crappy house.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 08:40:08 AM »
Nice car, crappy house.

Seriously?

I'd give my left nut to live in a house like that.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 08:40:53 AM »
heres a tip if you come to america

MARRY SOMEONE RICH - ugly, fat, bunnions, warts, herpes - you gotta set that shit aside if ya want a nice ryde and a 'phat crib'

plus have good credit ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 08:41:59 AM »
Seriously?

I'd give my left nut to live in a house like that.
Cheap, new construction, gaudy exterior, no craftsmanship whatsoever.  Its basically a bigger apartment building with a garage. I cannot stand that type of architecture. There is nothing appealing about it whatsoever.

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 08:43:05 AM »
I remember watching an epide on swedens "room service" they re-do poeple rooms.

Anyway they went to the states to Henrik Zetterberg (detroit red wings) hes super super supe rich, and had bought a expensive ass house.

Anyway, they were going to re-do one room, and they couldnt believe the crappy quality of the house, floor was leaning, walls were crooked wires were done in a horrible manner,

And this is on a multi million dollar house. (the house looked Amazing btw)

I just thought it was hillarious.

Sure does seem to be alot cheapernin usa. maby worse quality also?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 08:46:01 AM »
I remember watching an epide on swedens "room service" they re-do poeple rooms.

Anyway they went to the states to Henrik Zetterberg (detroit red wings) hes super super supe rich, and had bought a expensive ass house.

Anyway, they were going to re-do one room, and they couldnt believe the crappy quality of the house, floor was leaning, walls were crooked wires were done in a horrible manner,

And this is on a multi million dollar house. (the house looked Amazing btw)

I just thought it was hillarious.

Sure does seem to be alot cheapernin usa. maby worse quality also?

it doesnt help that all the 'craftmenship' adonis speaks of is 'crafted' by a mexican that has had the same underwear on for 2 months and is high on meth when he tryin to slylack the dry wall and rewire a 15,000sq ft house

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 08:51:14 AM »
The last acceptable houses were built up until 1940.  Anything beyond that and you are getting something poorly constructed pretty much.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 08:56:20 AM »
Wolfs house and car. 2nd tier pro, making like what? 60-80k per year for the past 2 years? Wife does nothing but cooking his meals and spotting his sets. ???

Is it me, or is it that everyone who in Europe was living in some shitty ass apartment driving some lame ass average car, and then after moving to the US, suddenly has a luxury mansion with pool and drives a playa car?

God praise the EUR/USD trading rate, with dollar notes u can wipe ur ass, isn't worth the paper it's printed on anymore lol
Those pics speak MORE than "bsn contract".

spinnis

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 08:57:15 AM »
what kinda car is that? looks like an aston martin but that shit is expensive even in americat?

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 08:57:27 AM »
The last acceptable houses were built up until 1940.  Anything beyond that and you are getting something poorly constructed pretty much.

I wish I could buy you for what your worth and sale you for what you think your worth...I would be a rich man then!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 08:57:48 AM »
Dennis Wolf lives in Las Vegas.  His house is about 2600 square foot and is around 200,000 dollars. The car nearly costs as much.  :-\

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 09:05:43 AM »

i always wondered the same, looks like every pro is rich.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2011, 09:07:08 AM »
Who said he makes 60-80 k a year?

Yes, internet experts behind their computers  ::)
Fuk this shit... no one here knows what they make.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2011, 09:14:32 AM »
Dennis Wolf lives in Las Vegas.  His house is about 2600 square foot and is around 200,000 dollars. The car nearly costs as much.  :-\

i guess to some that is "rich...."  :-\   and the car is most likely a lease.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Dennis Wolf - Is shit really that cheap in the US??
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2011, 09:14:44 AM »
I also believe he is renting that house as there is no record of his purchase whatsoever in Clark County, Nevada.  ???

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2011, 09:15:15 AM »
Cars you can lease in America - and many do.

The house you can rent for a good price, especially in Las Vegas, and many do.

Dennis Wolf makes more than that - but like many, choose to keep what they make private,
 unless you are the IRS.

Yes, things are more expensive in Europe than in the US, although it depends where you live.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2011, 09:17:24 AM »
I think that Europeans and many other countries outside of the U.S have raised their children to make savings and investments a part of life.

In other words, every time they go to the bank, a portion of their earnings go into a savings account.

It is not that difficult to do, yet most people in teh U.S don't do it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2011, 09:20:06 AM »
Cars you can lease in America - and many do.

The house you can rent for a good price, especially in Las Vegas, and many do.

Dennis Wolf makes more than that - but like many, choose to keep what they make private,
 unless you are the IRS.

Yes, things are more expensive in Europe than in the US, although it depends where you live.

Renting, in my opinion, is an epic fail.  Dennis is renting that house and that car and in the end he will have NOTHING to show for it.  I also believe ownership of cars and homes will be a thing of the past in the near future as more apartment buildings continue to be erected and of course there is inflation, wages being outpaced by inflation, a population that refuses to STOP growing and excessive loans being given out which causes housing prices to rise.

Its a disaster.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2011, 09:23:14 AM »
I think that Europeans and many other countries outside of the U.S have raised their children to make savings and investments a part of life.

In other words, every time they go to the bank, a portion of their earnings go into a savings account.

It is not that difficult to do, yet most people in teh U.S don't do it.
Exactly.  This is what then leads to a renting and a cheap, throw away society where lack of quality is the norm because it simply does not matter.  There will always be another schmuck around the corner to keep the rent flow going.  Why waste the time with quality at that point.

spinnis

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2011, 09:25:36 AM »
I have never known or heard of anyone leasing a car in my life.

Only over the wekeend for a roadtrip or something like that. But not for normal use..

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2011, 09:26:42 AM »
I know that a intelligent conversation going on here but am I the only one who isn't thinking about how many women you can have sex with with a house and car like that

Seriously- fuck having to actually talking to girls or having to be interesting.....having stuff RULES

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2011, 09:43:17 AM »

Unless you build your own,  ;) 10 inch thick concrete steel reinforced walls - bitches.
time under tension

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2011, 09:46:33 AM »
I suppose 2600sf is a "castle" to some of the euros living in 200sf apartments with a bed and ironing board that folds out of the wall.....cute little mini-fridge and walking down 3 flights of stairs to do laundry.....