Author Topic: how to cook steak  (Read 8653 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: how to cook steak
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2015, 01:14:47 PM »
Exactly!   
If you really want to know how to dry age I'll dig you out some info tomorrow but it's gonna be an expensive venture for you and like I said it means nothing if the Meat source isn't excellent.  I wouldn't worry too much bout the spray used. They jet wash the carcass after removing the bowels  ect to make sure your not eating any shit.  In fact I've never seen chemicals added to beef in the UK ever, it may happen in other countries but I've never seen it.  In the UK Welsh black and Angus beef are the best, I just had an Angus rib eye for lunch.  One thing that irritate me when visiting Vegas was the restaurants calling their beef Kobe beef.  It's not PROPER Kobe beef and in my opinion shouldn't be labelled as such.  The wife told me to shut up when I said that in Ramsays.  Another thing you get with beef is a beast with higher testosterone has a redder colour and more bitter taste, American  Kobe is darker And stronger tasting. Must say this though, American steak is very good, you guys don't realise how good you have it.  in the UK we have very good steak and then Irish steak which is average at best. Australians always whine about their beef quality and Argentinean beef is Aweful.

Best steak I ever had was Kobe steak in Hong Kong.  it was a small piece but the juiciest tastiest piece of meat I ever ate.  Just spectaculat.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2015, 01:16:24 PM »
Exactly!  
If you really want to know how to dry age I'll dig you out some info tomorrow but it's gonna be an expensive venture for you and like I said it means nothing if the Meat source isn't excellent.  I wouldn't worry too much bout the spray used. They jet wash the carcass after removing the bowels  ect to make sure your not eating any shit.  In fact I've never seen chemicals added to beef in the UK ever, it may happen in other countries but I've never seen it.  In the UK Welsh black and Angus beef are the best, I just had an Angus rib eye for lunch.  One thing that irritate me when visiting Vegas was the restaurants calling their beef Kobe beef.  It's not PROPER Kobe beef and in my opinion shouldn't be labelled as such.  The wife told me to shut up when I said that in Ramsays.  Another thing you get with beef is a beast with higher testosterone has a redder colour and more bitter taste, American  Kobe is darker And stronger tasting. Must say this though, American steak is very good, you guys don't realise how good you have it.  in the UK we have very good steak and then Irish steak which is average at best. Australians always whine about their beef quality and Argentinean beef is Aweful.

I could listen to you talk about meat all day (no homo and not joking.)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2015, 10:14:49 PM »
The more the world changes, the more Getbig stays the same.
all drugs - TPPIIP