Author Topic: Nasser's interview #4: My response  (Read 58704 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Nasser's interview #4: My response
« on: January 10, 2008, 10:19:50 AM »
Many people are contacting me about certain Nasser's interview which is suppose to be so "damaging" to me, my marriage and my career... Few posted the link to bodybuilding.com and told me: OMG Nasser said this and that... ::)

Really?

Coming from the wonderful guy that he is - I am "quite surprised"...

Considering that I know his past actions - I am only surprised he didn't come up with some more exciting content...
Man who is able to start the rumor about ex-IFBB professional female competitor training in his gym to had sex change JUST as he didn't like her is only first example I will mention (Sandra B. was and still is wonderful lady who was minding her own business training people in the same gym - but Nasser just couldn't stand her - and I never knew the reason...and I never thought about it - until just recently...but I will leave it at that for now).

Telling EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE - to every competitor who asked him for advice is another Nasser's "specialty"...

Nasser's idea was always: eliminate the competition! So, if he could plant the seed (giving FALSE recommendations) in anyone's head and tell them what to do in their contest preparation - he would celebrate yet another victory...each and every time he would do it. After he did this to some of my close friends (one being Sonny Schmidt) - I cut my ties to him - and until this day I did not talk to him.

I simply don't respect the man - and I have numerous reasons for it...but...:

I know many pros and amateurs who came to me and told me his "suicidal" programs that Nasser suggested them to try - to get as big as he is... Programs that gh15 is mentioning are some of those from Nasser's files (read: fools that believe so much drugs are necessary - in Nasser's words: deserve to die...or everything that will be coming to them in just couple of years of doing it).

After all - I was a "victim" myself - as Nasser said apparently - he is the one giving me advice and not vice versa...(While I gave him the info which transformed him into TOP THREE OLYMPIA contender over night - he gave me the info how to successfully kill myself...)

His only advice to me was PLASMA EXPANDER advice I already talked about it...something him and Chad supposedly laughed about it (as I read in MD back in 2003) - after realizing they convinced me how to do it (when in reality - that was FALSE INFORMATION...The fact that IV administration of the substance that could have possibly killed me - slipped their minds...Or maybe not?)

But, as everyone noticed I have been away from boards for a while - and if you can't imagine why... I AM WORKING.

I am elected "chief science officer" to NATURADE - public company where I invested considerable amount of money and at the time being - I am putting  all my time and efforts since November of last year (with some time dedicated to KNS, some to KOLOSEUM GYM and some to my list of clients...and every free moment - to my family).
So, lately I have not been on boards (my own included) for days...

I would be MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER every of Nasser's "charges" WITH MY PLEASURE...and as I asked my wife Milamar about "her experience" with Oh Mighty Nasser - I am more than willing to share her words with masses...

After all - mentioning "having sex" with someone's wife BEFORE she got married to a man... is again - only sign of the true gentleman Nasser is...

Both: my wife and myself were not "virgins" at the date of our wedding (which is hard to believe ;)) - and as Nasser already did mention his "session" with my present wife, I couldn't help but ask..."Honey...is this true?"

While she would be probably a better person to answer it - I can give you pleasure of her quick 'description':
Nasser said what? OMG...he actually talks about what happened and me "naming" his thing?

I can't believe that... He would talk about... what should have been the most embarrassing moment of his life? My God... Well - it is true, I commented... after I saw it I said how "cute" it seemed... I said WOW - it looks like a REAL THING but it is sooooooooo much smaller...

As Nasser didn't like the comment - he insisted: it might be small... but it is - deadly!

Seventeen seconds later (in SINGLE POSITION in which he actually surprised her and moved more than twice...) - it was all over...and memories of "wonder boy" are still deeply inserted in my wife's mind - as she can't stop laughing... She said she never saw anyone get dressed and leave the room faster than that.

I had to hear just a bit more and I asked her: Common baby - you must remember SOMETHING MORE... after all he brags about it... You were so impressed - common - shocking size, performance, exciting positions...supposedly so many - he couldn't even count them all...Anything? Anything at all?

I told you - it was so brief... and Thank God for that. And "shocking size" indeed... I haven seen bigger man with a smaller - what did he say I called it? I do remember he was making so much noises and breathing so hard - I thought he is going to have a severe case of asthma attack. Also, he was moving like a Gorilla but "doing it" like a Rabbit...
He supposed to stay and help me put the color - but he was gone without even saying good-buy...

Some would wonder WHY any man could publicly talk about his sex experiences in public..? And many MACHO'S can't shut their mouth with all their "adventures" (like one Nasser had with my wife...with exception they would never tell what REALLY happened...as after all - who will believe the women? They would be labeled as angry sl..s who are telling lies just because they hate the guys who took advantage of them...As it always goes in life...)

There is a saying GENTLEMAN NEVER TELLS - and there is a reason for that...

Well, I do have to go...I far exceeded the time I have for my "E-mails/Boards daily session" and it is time to go to work...

I just wanted to 'touch the subject' with only ONE serious request: I would like to have Nasser confirm that indeed he gave that interview... as I would expect that somehow he will deny it later on...

And to make it clear: I did not read his interview... as I am NOT INTERESTED to find out what this fool has to say... However, few of my friends did send a claim or two to me through E-mails and my board - and one was directed to Milamar's issue... which I responded on (and I might have all "17 seconds of passion with the cutie" - explained in play by play fashion directly from ONE person who was certainly there... On the side note - can anyone find out from Nasser IF he ever had sex with any girl more than once? Well, with exception of his wife Bisera who was one waiting home for years while "super-cutie" was taking on the world...)

Also, I was told that Nasser did say something about me being not just drug-dealer but also a drug-addict... and I simply want to have him confirm that - before I respond to it...as I don't have much time to "PLAY"...

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser's interview
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 10:22:17 AM »
i got to light a jay for this one  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 10:24:25 AM »
I don't believe everything Nasser said - same goes for Milos.
Regarding that Nasser ain't in the biz anymore, I rather believe Nas.

I like Nasser.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 10:24:51 AM »
silly
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 10:29:03 AM »

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!   >:(

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 10:30:23 AM »
17 seconds, small penis, does it really matter? The fact is the man did it with your wife and later owned you @ stage haha epic

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 10:32:55 AM »
This is the first real bodybuilding feud of 2008.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 10:35:41 AM »
On a side note: Milos a proven man, he took nasser's abuse like a man by not denying the anal incident with his wife. I wonder if HUGE NASSER EL SODOMY is going to deny the small penis incident :)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 10:36:33 AM »
I don't know much..but I do know that I believe Nasser has a tiny penis. He owned himself with the 'cute' admission.
O

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 10:37:17 AM »
This is the first real bodybuilding feud of 2008.

Can you imagine two PRO BBers getting into a fist fight? They would have to stop halfway through the fight to drink a protein shake.

Fighting is very catabolic

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 10:38:28 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, 17 second cutie wonder!  ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 10:39:10 AM »
I don't know much..but I do know that I believe Nasser has a tiny penis. He owned himself with the 'cute' admission.

Can we say TINY NASSER EL SONBATY?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 10:39:45 AM »
we haven't had any good bodybuilding feuds since those 2 guys.... who were they? one sucks now and one went to jail or something?

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 10:40:18 AM »
17 seconds, small penis, does it really matter? The fact is the man did it with your wife and later owned you @ stage haha epic

I feel the same way, Damn he fucked his wife and just left, He owned her, even though it just lasted 17sec and he has a small penis.
Could you imagine Nasser fucking your wife hahahahaha  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 10:42:19 AM »
I heard that Nasser injects synthol into his boyhood so it is always lubricated for surprise anal situations..
O

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 10:46:21 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, 17 second cutie wonder!  ;D

I'm the greatest lover in the world!!!

I cum every single time.  ;D

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 10:49:01 AM »
Now that is how a real man responds -
he could have ducked this board but milos weighs in. I'm sure there will be a lot of negative comments directed at him for this but the man stepped up and posted. Thats something nasser will never do - instead he'll have his customers the small (pun intended) but regular sports memorobilia fans represent him. Even now they're probably channelling Nasser through his "memorobilia" as they prepare their responses....

17 secs huh? Guess he's not HUGE where it counts.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 10:54:27 AM »
so its true. nasser banged milos wife behind milos back. and so did dorian..

epic.... slut..

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 10:56:24 AM »
so its true. nasser banged milos wife behind milos back. and so did dorian..

epic.... slut..

Milos said they weren't married and Nasser said he didn't know they were even involved when it happened.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 10:58:40 AM »
Milos - What about cute Nasser's assertion that Milamar tried to screw the FDA agents that interviewed her to save you from prosecution?

Not quite sure how Nasser would know this to begin with tbh.
O

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2008, 10:58:56 AM »
I dont they were married or even dating at the time, Wasnt Milos married to ursula back then?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2008, 10:59:31 AM »

Milos said they weren't married and Nasser said he didn't know they were even involved when it happened.
yeah but they where a couple. i think..

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 11:02:47 AM »
Why would you even respond to this, Milos? There's much more important questions you could be answering.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 11:03:21 AM »
Many people are contacting me about certain Nasser's interview which is suppose to be so "damaging" to me, my marriage and my career...
Few posted the link to bodybuilding.com and told me: OMG Nasser said this and that... ::)

Really?

Coming from the wonderful guy that he is - I am "quite surprised"...
Considering that I know his past actions - I am only surprised he didn't come up with some more exciting content...
Man who is able to start the rumor about ex-IFBB professional female competitor training in his gym to had sex change JUST as he didn't like her is only first example I will mention (Sandra B. was and still is wonderful lady who was minding her own business training people in the same gym - but Nasser just couldn't stand her - and I never knew the reason...and I never thought about it - until just recently...but I will leave it at that for now).

Telling EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE - to every competitor who asked him for advice is another Nasser's "specialty"...

Nasser's idea was always: eliminate the competition! So, if he could plant the seed (giving FALSE recommendations) in anyone's head and tell them what to do in their contest preparation - he would celebrate yet another victory...each and every time he would do it.
After he did this to some of my close friends (one being Sonny Schmidt) - I cut my ties to him - and until this day I did not talk to him.

I simply don't respect the man - and I have numerous reasons for it...but...:

I know many pros and amateurs who came to me and told me his "suicidal" programs that Nasser suggested them to try - to get as big as he is...
Programs that gh15 is mentioning are some of those from Nasser's files (read: fools that believe so much drugs are necessary - in Nasser's words: deserve to die...or everything that will be coming to them in just couple of years of doing it).

After all - I was a "victim" myself - as Nasser said apparently - he is the one giving me advice and not vice versa...(While I gave him the info which transformed him into TOP THREE OLYMPIA contender over night - he gave me the info how to successfully kill myself...)
His only advice to me was PLASMA EXPANDER advice I already talked about it...something him and Chad supposedly laughed about it (as I read in MD back in 2003) - after realizing they convinced me how to do it (when in reality - that was FALSE INFORMATION...The fact that IV administration of the substance that could have possibly killed me - slipped their minds...Or maybe not?)

But, as everyone noticed I have been away from boards for a while - and if you can't imagine why...I AM WORKING.

I am elected "chief science officer" to NATURADE - public company where I invested considerable amount of money and at the time being - I am putting  all my time and efforts since November of last year (with some time dedicated to KNS, some to KOLOSEUM GYM and some to my list of clients...and every free moment - to my family).
So, lately I have not been on boards (my own included) for days...

I would be MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER every of Nasser's "charges" WITH MY PLEASURE...and as I asked my wife Milamar about "her experience" with Oh Mighty Nasser - I am more than willing to share her words with masses...

After all - mentioning "having sex" with someone's wife BEFORE she got married to a man...is again - only sign of the true gentleman Nasser is...

Both: my wife and myself were not "virgins" at the date of our wedding (which is hard to believe ;)) - and as Nasser already did mention his "session" with my present wife, I couldn't help but ask..."Honey...is this true?"

While she would be probably a better person to answer it - I can give you pleasure of her quick 'description':
Nasser said what?
OMG...he actually talks about what happened and me "naming" his thing?

I can't believe that...He would talk about...what should have been the most embarrassing moment of his life? My God...
Well - it is true, I commented...after I saw it I said how "cute" it seemed...I said WOW - it looks like a REAL THING but it is sooooooooo much smaller...
As Nasser didn't like the comment - he insisted: it might be small...but it is - deadly!

Seventeen seconds later (in SINGLE POSITION in which he actually surprised her and moved more than twice...) - it was all over...and memories of "wonder boy" are still deeply inserted in my wife's mind - as she can't stop laughing...She said she never saw anyone get dressed and leave the room faster than that.

I had to hear just a bit more and I asked her: Common baby - you must remember SOMETHING MORE...after all he brags about it...You were so impressed - common - shocking size, performance, exciting positions...supposedly so many - he couldn't even count them all...Anything? Anything at all?
I told you - it was so brief...and Thank God for that. And "shocking size" indeed...I haven seen bigger man with a smaller - what did he say I called it? I do remember he was making so much noises and breathing so hard - I thought he is going to have a severe case of asthma attack. Also, he was moving like a Gorilla but "doing it" like a Rabbit...
He supposed to stay and help me put the color - but he was gone without even saying good-buy...

Some would wonder WHY any man could publicly talk about his sex experiences in public..? And many MACHO'S can't shut their mouth with all their "adventures" (like one Nasser had with my wife...with exception they would never tell what REALLY happened...as after all - who will believe the women? They would be labeled as angry sl..s who are telling lies just because they hate the guys who took advantage of them...As it always goes in life...)

There is a saying GENTLEMAN NEVER TELLS - and there is a reason for that...

Well, I do have to go...I far exceeded the time I have for my "E-mails/Boards daily session" and it is time to go to work...

I just wanted to 'touch the subject' with only ONE serious request: I would like to have Nasser confirm that indeed he gave that interview...as I would expect that somehow he will deny it later on...

And to make it clear: I did not read his interview...as I am NOT INTERESTED to find out what this fool has to say...However, few of my friends did send a claim or two to me through E-mails and my board - and one was directed to Milamar's issue...which I responded on (and I might have all "17 seconds of passion with the cutie" - explained in play by play fashion directly from ONE person who was certainly there...On the side note - can anyone find out from Nasser IF he ever had sex with any girl more than once? Well, with exception of his wife Bisera who was one waiting home for years while "super-cutie" was taking on the world...)

Also, I was told that Nasser did say something about me being not just drug-dealer but also a drug-addict...and I simply want to have him confirm that - before I respond to it...as I don't have much time to "PLAY"...

;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2008, 11:04:02 AM »
He fvcked her before they were married ...You fvcking idiot.. So she wasn't his wife  at the time..