Author Topic: Nasser's interview #4: My response  (Read 58700 times)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: Nasser's interview #4: My response
« Reply #325 on: January 17, 2008, 09:40:05 PM »
toothpickisback, you need to eat man!!!!

You too, man! Let's start a project together to gain some weight, how's that?  :-*

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #326 on: January 17, 2008, 10:36:24 PM »
Hey Luke !  Whats going on?
     All I can say is that Nasser, REGARDLESS of his beef w/ Milos, just showed that he cannt be trusted. The whole WORLD spins on one word...TRUST!!
     I have always been a pretty good fan of Nassers, but to spew out all that shit about Kovacs & Milos & Dorain (The KING!), is way out of line. If he has a beef w/ Milos-he needed to talk to him DIRECTLY>
  $2,300 is chicken feed-dawg shit money.  There are several peopla that owe me that much, but I would NEVER break run my mouth (TRUE or NOT), over such a pittance of money.
     I trust Sarcev more than El-Sonbaty.  Peace Out.

If you had actually been following whats going on you would know that Nasser just mentioned in passing during his interview that the DCM took $2550 of his and that was 12 years ago - in other words he didnt care about the money otherwise he would not wait 12 years before saying anything!  He did not say it to try to get his money back either!  Just exposing the DCM that's all....and it would have remained at that yet the DCM had to open his mouth and try to insult nasser in response by making a large post about him on getbig.com, so the Nasser had it, thinking who is this DCM dude who is probalby the most immoral pro bodybuilder who he has soo much dirt on him trying to say anything about Nasser - he should have kept his mouth shut but he didn't...so then Nasser let loose in the Part 4 interview, but it was only in response to the DCM trying to insult him.

Here you go
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=186285.25

Titusisback that is one pic - where do you look better than most - but how long ago was that?  You yourself said you are smaller now.  Second questoin - how old are you and how long have you been working out?  Are you trying to say that you were bigger than Camel Jockey at his age or that you were never Camel Jockey's size after you started working out?

no offense camel shit jockey but standing relaxed you look like shit, as a matter of fact you dont even look that good squeezing your fore arm against ur bi, but none the less they still dont look like their more than 14 inches, and everything else is shit, except for the gyno in the second last pic, that definitley stands out

Not all the pics are taken around the same date - and no his arms aren't 14, they look like a LEAN 16" to me, which is decent, and actually pretty good considering his age.  I'm sure that physique attracts much more girls than yours "james_hetfield"onTitusisbackscock like "chaos" would say :)

Can you remind me where I can see your photos Mr. Mass Monster?  :P

Chaos is a big dude:

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #327 on: January 17, 2008, 10:45:41 PM »
I think Titus looks great, really aesthetic. I also think Camel has great arms ..forearms and delts and a pretty big chest. Needs bigger calves though.

Will look set with a slight trim of bodyfat. Both look like guys serious about lifting.

Wow..how revoltingly nice of me..this is getbig not bbing.com  >:( Still, you both look great.
O

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #328 on: January 18, 2008, 12:09:38 AM »
Titusisback that is one pic - where do you look better than most - but how long ago was that?  You yourself said you are smaller now.  Second questoin - how old are you and how long have you been working out?  Are you trying to say that you were bigger than Camel Jockey at his age or that you were never Camel Jockey's size after you started working out?

I have most of the size I used to have when I competed years ago. And no.. I'm not going to post any more pictures. Not all of us feel the need to spread our personal photos around. If someone decides to think I'm some skinny boy without muscles these days, that's ok by me.

I don't know how old Camel Jockey is, so it's hard to compare. I'm in my early 30s now in case you wonder.

Heck, if someone gets trashed here, it's only expected. I know someone's going to trash my physique after I posted my photo - it wouldn't be GetBig otherwise!  ;D

By the way, Chaos seems to have a good amount of muscle. I'm glad he's down to earth nevertheless. Not sure why he felt he has to trash my physique. I guess it's just getbig tradition!  :D

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #329 on: January 18, 2008, 06:47:00 AM »
jealous over the fact that you purchase another mans used undergarments,
and are desparetely trying to prove your sexual orientation to a message board ??

you are probably the best thing to happen to nassser, yet a pathetic person. Ideal match.

Keeping remaining in denial by calling them prostitutes - you are only re-proving your own bitterness and jealousy.

And if you weren't so stupid you would know that Muslims are required to circumcise, let alone even know how to spell the word. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: January 18, 2008, 07:17:56 AM »
jealous over the fact that you purchase another mans used undergarments,
and are desparetely trying to prove your sexual orientation to a message board ??

you are probably the best thing to happen to nassser, yet a pathetic person. Ideal match.

Nope, jealous by the fact that whenever you see pics of me or Nasser with good looking women you say "they are prostitutes," "how much did they pay for those pics," etc.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #331 on: January 18, 2008, 07:46:26 AM »
good looking women?? HA HA HA HA!!

ok "big bobs" keep thinking that.

who does a better job of giving  nasser oral sex, you or the "good looking women" ?

btw - how much did you pay nasser for used underwear? I'm so jealous, I wish I could be a fag just like you!

Nope, jealous by the fact that whenever you see pics of me or Nasser with good looking women you say "they are prostitutes," "how much did they pay for those pics," etc.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: January 18, 2008, 08:28:50 AM »
good looking women?? HA HA HA HA!!

ok "big bobs" keep thinking that.

Yes, that is the consensus of both the majority of people on getbig as well as of course what people say in person when they see them!  And where are your pics or girls "dearth"?  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #333 on: January 18, 2008, 08:34:44 AM »
DCM:

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #334 on: January 18, 2008, 08:37:24 AM »
It's funny how a thread about milos explaining how small is nasser's dick end in something totally different  :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: January 18, 2008, 08:47:39 AM »
It's funny how a thread about milos explaining how small is nasser's dick end in something totally different  :)

And the fact that he was to talk about dicks.. Well..  :-X

Wonder if Milos was ever down there in his darkest hours?

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #336 on: January 18, 2008, 09:55:41 AM »
the only getbig consensus is that you are gay for buying nassers clothes, and nasser is having
fun using a dumb schmoes like you to make a much needed buck.

Yes, that is the consensus of both the majority of people on getbig as well as of course what people say in person when they see them!  And where are your pics or girls "dearth"?  ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: January 18, 2008, 10:03:32 AM »
Can't believe that anyone expects Nasser to have a big penis. Firstly he is hugely, disgustingly obese and full of drug muscles, oil and water..on a body like that even an average 6 1/2 incher will look small.

When you add in the fact that he also is part Middle Eastern then the odds for him having anything other than a tiny member are getting long..
O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: January 18, 2008, 10:04:56 AM »
Can't believe that anyone expects Nasser to have a big penis. Firstly he is hugely, disgustingly obese and full of drug muscles, oil and water..on a body like that even an average 6 1/2 incher will look small.

When you add in the fact that he also is part Middle Eastern then the odds for him having anything other than a tiny member are getting long..

TrueGrit can you PLEASE stop your obsession on penises already?  Just when the thread was becoming heterosexual for a change you had to gay it up again.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: January 18, 2008, 10:07:19 AM »
Gayness has nothing to do it with it Bobs. I am talking science. It is proven that Asians (both Orientals and Middle Easterners) have smaller penises than all other racial types.

Nasser is fighting against his genes..has been all his life. In the end he has succumbed.

Anyway..this thread is pretty much a discussion of Nasser's penis. I thought you of all people would enjoy it most!
O

joelocal

« Reply #340 on: January 18, 2008, 10:10:58 AM »
And the fact that he was to talk about dicks.. Well..  :-X

Wonder if Milos was ever down there in his darkest hours?

Great avatar dude.....you make me proud :D!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 18, 2008, 10:12:54 AM »
Gayness has nothing to do it with it Bobs. I am talking science. It is proven that Asians (both Orientals and Middle Easterners) have smaller penises than all other racial types.

Nasser is fighting against his genes..has been all his life. In the end he has succumbed.

Anyway..this thread is pretty much a discussion of Nasser's penis. I thought you of all people would enjoy it most!

I have read that Asians are smaller than average, but "Middle-Easterners"?  Got a link to support that?  Also, Nasser is half-Egyptian and half-Slavic.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: January 18, 2008, 10:14:49 AM »

He is part egyptian, so you're probably wrong.

I'm no expert in this field, so please fill us in. Maybe in general a certain group may have smaller dicks, but there are always bound to be people above average. Nasser = clearly above average as he came in second and third place at the Mr. Olympia.. Won the Arnold Classic and various other shows.

Just look at BillyGuns and Vince Goodrum. Both have juiced and both look like shit.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: January 18, 2008, 10:24:19 AM »
Asians (all types..Orientals and Arabs/Indians/Pakistanis) and North Africans have smaller penises than other racial groups - ie white and black. The North Africans may have a bit more as they have had more opportunity to share genes with continental Europeans but they are still smaller.

O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: January 18, 2008, 10:26:25 AM »
Asians (all types..Orientals and Arabs/Indians/Pakistanis) and North Africans have smaller penises than other racial groups - ie white and black. The North Africans may have a bit more as they have had more opportunity to share genes with continental Europeans but they are still smaller.

Where are you getting this from?  Have you seen/sucked that many guys' dicks before?   ???

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: January 18, 2008, 10:27:56 AM »

But we all know Huge Nasser is above the mean.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: January 18, 2008, 10:28:25 AM »
Where are you getting this from?  Have you seen/sucked that many guys' dicks before?   ???

Not at all. I studied sexual psychology at University and have a great interest in Anthropology.
O

toby2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #347 on: January 18, 2008, 10:40:12 AM »
Looks like Truegrit has been doing his studies at some gay bath house or something to be so obsessed wth the male penis.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: January 18, 2008, 10:41:19 AM »
Not at all. I studied sexual psychology at University and have a great interest in dicks.

Fixed that for you.  8)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #349 on: January 18, 2008, 10:49:00 AM »
HAHA, bigboobs just OWNED HIMSELF!!  ;D

So, he says these are his "women". How come he has two photos taken in sequence (probably taken within minutes), same shirt on with two different chicks. Folks, these are some RANDOM CHICKS (probably his sisters friends) that agreed to take a photo of him and not romantically connected to him in any way.

HAHAHA!! OWNED "MR. PIMP!!!"  ;D

LOL...yeah..real pimp..taking pics with his sister's friends
Here comes the money shot