Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86910 times)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Re: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children
« Reply #1300 on: December 24, 2012, 08:40:15 AM »
Your assuming all crooks will murder you as soon as look at you, most criminals will try to AVOID shooting anyone as much as possible, as that elevates the crime to a level where they are looking at serious jail time, this is the way it goes, armed intruder(s) comes in, I am shocked but aware what is going on, I tell them I am no threat, discover what it is they want and tell them to take whatever they want!  They take what they want and leave, I am shaken up and in mild shock, the crook gets what he wanted.  The crook (s) leave, I ring the police and report the crime,   I spend a sleepless night and the next day I ring the Insurance company, that's how it goes down.  Now, if I attempted to tackle armed men, I must likely will get injured, but the crook would still not prefer to kill me (remember, he's thinking worse case scenario if he gets caught, he wants the charges read out in court to be minimised and the least serious). 

Now if I have a gun on the other hand, all of a sudden, an incident that is frightening but easily survivable if read correctly, has now become deadly, and depending on how much homework the crook(s) have done, and how many crooks their are and other factors like weapon skill level and the like, the situation has now become potentially deadly for all involved, the crook will almost certainly want to kill me now, and even if I manage to kill him, the whole ordeal will now be a whole lot more stressful for me, I will have to deal with the Police, Court rooms, Judges and a whole host of other issues, rather than some sleepless nights and a cheque from the Insurance Company.

"most criminals will try to AVOID shooting anyone as much as possible, as that elevates the crime to a level where they are looking at serious jail time"

You have never spent 5 minutes in an urban setting. Inner city crime has ZERO respect for life. Gangs and minorities that commit these violent crimes will kill you if you look at them wrong, kill you if you're wearing the wrong colored jacket, kill you for $5 if they need a fix.

You're going to stand your ground against an armed attacker, when you piss your pants over a couple of dogs? You're mentally ill - don't seek help - but promise us you will kill yourself in a glorious manner for all of Getbig to see.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1301 on: December 24, 2012, 08:44:17 AM »
HA HA Keep telling yourself that!

Nice slanted pic show the rest because The United States isn't number 1 are they?  ;)

Kid you bias is showing

Country   Total firearm-related death rate   Homicides   Suicides   Unintentional   Undetermined   Year   Sources and notes
 El Salvador   50.36   50.36   NA   NA   NA   2009   OAS 2011[1]
 Jamaica   47.44   47.44   NA   NA   NA   2009   OAS 2011[1]
 Honduras   46.70   46.70   NA   NA   NA   2007   OAS 2011[1]
 Guatemala   38.52   38.52   NA   NA   NA   2009   OAS 2011[1]
 Swaziland   37.16   37.16   NA   NA   NA   2004   UNODC 2006[1]
 Colombia   28.11   27.10   0.87   0.14   NA   2009   UNODC 2011 [2]
 Brazil   19.01   18.10   0.73   0.18   NA   2008   UNODC 2011[3]
 Panama   12.92   12.92   NA   NA   NA   2010   OAS 2011[1]
 Mexico   11.14   10.00   0.67   0.47   NA   2010   UNODC 2011[4]

All above the United States and I love how you just dismissed an INDEPENDENT study from a prestigious Ivy League University but we're supposed to just take this one on faith . you're a hypocrite and not a very smart one either

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Read the INDEPENDENT study come back and apologize  ;)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1302 on: December 24, 2012, 08:46:10 AM »
Are you even aware you are describing the NRA and it's supporters.  The absolute lack of self awareness on behalf of Gun Nutters is staggering, I often wonder if they know they are full of shit but decide the profit they make from Guns is a worthwhile compromise or they actually believe the crap that comes out of their mouths!

The only things you know about the NRA, America, or the gun owning citizens of America you've learned from watching the news.

You do not speak from a position of knowledge, experience, or authority. You run your mouth because you have some type of mental disability and you think you know better than the millions of Americans that safely own guns every day.I'll bet liberal assholes like Piers Morgan are your heroes.

Go pet a couple rottweilers, it will be soothing for you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1303 on: December 24, 2012, 08:47:33 AM »
"most criminals will try to AVOID shooting anyone as much as possible, as that elevates the crime to a level where they are looking at serious jail time"

You have never spent 5 minutes in an urban setting. Inner city crime has ZERO respect for life. Gangs and minorities that commit these violent crimes will kill you if you look at them wrong, kill you if you're wearing the wrong colored jacket, kill you for $5 if they need a fix.

You're going to stand your ground against an armed attacker, when you piss your pants over a couple of dogs? You're mentally ill - don't seek help - but promise us you will kill yourself in a glorious manner for all of Getbig to see.

5 minutes on the NYC Mugger Mover would wake up e-kul real quick.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1304 on: December 24, 2012, 08:53:52 AM »
Agreed, I've spent time around these people when I was using drugs, they are absolutley terrifying. They don't give 2 shits about anything but their wants and desires, and they wouldn't think twice about killing someone to get it. The only thing they respect is the possibility of violence, it's the only thing that keeps them in line. They quickly identify those weaker than them and start fucking them over, stealing their shit, etc, even in their own peer groups.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1305 on: December 24, 2012, 08:57:10 AM »

Why is that Gun Nuts are dramatic whiny little bitches who exaggerate every potential threat they ever hear of in the NEWS, you have been watching far too many moves.  You sound like the typical spoilt suburban arsehole, you wouldn't last 5 minutes in the rough suburbs of Australia, especially considering you couldn't carry a gun.  No one is going to kill you for wearing the wrong coloured jacket or for $5, they would kill you for free, because your an arrogant Arse hole.

It amazes me how insecure men often bring up the fact I was attacked by Pitbulls thinking that they will somehow frighten me off or intimidate me, after squaring off with Pitbulls (who are genuinely intimidating) the poorly constructed insults of your garden variety bully are genuinely laughable, it really is a pathetic attempt to mask the butthurt you experience when I stand firm against your lunatic ranting and raving.  Surviving a potential deadly attack by two determined pitbulls isn't something I am ashamed of, it illustrates my strength and strong constitution, and for any man who thinks he can replicate the feat, feel free too provoke a couple of Pitbulls and see how you go, come back and let me know how you went.  It sounds like you are well versed in the art of bullying, I imagine you get away with it with the women in your life and practice it often, but too me, it just highlights how much people like you should be forbidden from owning a pea shooter, let alone a gun.  Your arguments only damage the cause you are arguing for and highlight how unstable the Pro Gun Lobby is. 
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1306 on: December 24, 2012, 08:58:00 AM »
does anyone here seriously think the nra is there in the interest of the honest gun buyers?

they are there for the interest of the arms industry.

And who supports the arms industry?

Which "Youre a peon" country are you from again?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1307 on: December 24, 2012, 08:59:40 AM »
And who supports the arms industry?

Which "Youre a peon" country are you from again?
I think he's from Switzerland, which is funny because they have a very high rate of gun ownership - including assault rifles.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1308 on: December 24, 2012, 09:03:24 AM »
I think he's from Switzerland, which is funny because they have a very high rate of gun ownership - including assault rifles.
I thought so. I don't have an issue with gayleanco, but I find people from outside the US hat tell us all about our government and our lives and how bad we have it from thousands of miles away to be quite annoying.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1309 on: December 24, 2012, 09:03:37 AM »
Agreed, I've spent time around these people when I was using drugs, they are absolutley terrifying.
Wow, It's all coming out now, your another Zimemrman, a coward who is afraid of his own shadow, when I was younger, my best friends dad was heavily involved in the Underworld, and I have met Killers, and you're right, they spot cry baby bed wetters like you a mile off, they realise that you would rather have the shit beaten out of you than defend yourself.  It all makes sense now why you seem so determined to own a gun.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1310 on: December 24, 2012, 09:06:08 AM »
Wow, It's all coming out now, your another Zimemrman, a coward who is afraid of his own shadow, when I was younger, my best friends dad was heavily involved in the Underworld, and I have met Killers, and you're right, they spot cry baby bed wetters like you a mile off, they realise that you would rather have the shit beaten out of you than defend yourself.  It all makes sense now why you seem so determined to own a gun.
Brutal leaps of logic. And brutal psychoanalysis failure.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1311 on: December 24, 2012, 09:06:21 AM »
I thought so. I don't have an issue with gayleanco, but I find people from outside the US hat tell us all about our government and our lives and how bad we have it from thousands of miles away to be quite annoying.
Yeah, the Swiss can pull it off, they are reasonable people.  If the majority of the country is comprised of reasonable people, then Gun ownership works, America is made up of disturbed, spoilt, self indulgent, narcissistic, overgrown children with a severe sense of entitlement, just never going to work is it?
V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #1312 on: December 24, 2012, 09:07:05 AM »
I'm always confused when a fellow American makes the argument that, if we're not the worst, why should we change?

Is that really the America you want?

Hey, we're second worst in education, so fuck you!

G

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1313 on: December 24, 2012, 09:10:21 AM »
I'm always confused when a fellow American makes the argument that, if we're not the worst, why should we change?

Is that really the America you want?

Hey, we're second worst in education, so fuck you!

I think improving our education system is a much better use of our time/money than the current witch hunt.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1314 on: December 24, 2012, 09:15:23 AM »
I think improving our education system is a much better use of our time/money than the current witch hunt.
Aren't you worried an educated individual will see through the Gun Lobbies propaganda and lies, if I was a GUN NUT, I would want to keep the population dumbed down so the NRA's propaganda had a chance to stick.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1315 on: December 24, 2012, 09:16:37 AM »
Aren't you worried an educated individual will see through the Gun Lobbies propaganda and lies, if I was a GUN NUT, I would want to keep the population dumbed down so the NRA's propaganda had a chance to stick.
::)

Your attempts are trolling are pathetic.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1316 on: December 24, 2012, 09:20:48 AM »
Why is that Gun Nuts....<snip to remove psychotic ranting>.

Exactly as I suspected. You've never been anywhere, seen anything, or experienced anything outside of the assbackwards little Aussie village you hide from pit bulls in.  

I have lived in NYC, Detroit, Boston, Phoenix, and LA. I currently live in Chicago. I have a fair understanding of ineffective gun bans and inner city gun crime.

You are a petulant child, and a coward, who tries to project your fears and mental instability on those around you. For the record, I still wish the pit bulls would have offed you.

"My best friend's dad's uncle's brother's cousin's sister's ex-boyfriend's former coworker was in organized crime and was a killer"

Retard please..... ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1317 on: December 24, 2012, 09:27:03 AM »
Exactly as I suspected. You've never been anywhere, seen anything, or experienced anything outside of the assbackwards little Aussie village you hide from pit bulls in.  

I have lived in NYC, Detroit, Boston, Phoenix, and LA. I currently live in Chicago. I have a fair understanding of ineffective gun bans and inner city gun crime.

You are a petulant child, and a coward, who tries to project your fears and mental instability on those around you. For the record, I still wish the pit bulls would have offed you.

"My best friend's dad's uncle's brother's cousin's sister's ex-boyfriend's former coworker was in organized crime and was a killer"

HockeyFightFan <--- the name explains pretty much everything you need to know - simple minds simple pleasures.  watching grown men with sticks punch each other a lot and shooting tin cans on the weekend.  HHMMMM! Man of worldly wisdom right there folks!
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1318 on: December 24, 2012, 09:43:28 AM »

I also lol'd.

"Im going to tell you how tough some guy that was related to a friend of mine was, I know all about the ugly side of the world, I've been around the block, now shut up, I have to call the University to complain that a woman is writing an article on dangerous dogs and she has a conflict of interest!!!"

You can't make up the shit this guy says, it's like listening to a virgin talking about how much he knows about sex because he's met some dude that's fucked 100 women.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #1319 on: December 24, 2012, 09:44:31 AM »
Fair enough. At least you're promoting some type of improvement.

I just don't understand the argument that not being the worst means fuggit.

G

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1320 on: December 24, 2012, 09:55:03 AM »
I also lol'd.

"Im going to tell you how tough some guy that was related to a friend of mine was, I know all about the ugly side of the world, I've been around the block, now shut up, I have to call the University to complain that a woman is writing an article on dangerous dogs and she has a conflict of interest!!!"

You can't make up the shit this guy says, it's like listening to a virgin trying to talk about how much sex he's had.
I wasn't the one who first mentioned hanging around BAD dudes, that was you, I was just countering your claim, and acknowledging that I too have met some of life's seedier characters, but unlike you, I wasn't shaking at the knees and to quote you "Terrified" of them".  Like I said, it all became clear after that why you want a GUN, just admit your a frightened fearful man, I don't see what the big deal is.  You met some BAD dudes and now your eternally frightened.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1321 on: December 24, 2012, 10:01:35 AM »
I wasn't the one who first mentioned hanging around BAD dudes, that was you, I was just countering your claim, and acknowledging that I too have met some of life's seedier characters, but unlike you, I wasn't shaking at the knees and to quote you "Terrified" of them".  Like I said, it all became clear after that why you want a GUN, just admit your a frightened fearful man, I don't see what the big deal is.  You met some BAD dudes and now your eternally frightened.
I was running with them, consistently, while I using hard drugs. I've done some things I'm not proud of. I'm not going to get into it all, just suffice to say that you're dead wrong and it's pretty clear you have no idea what you're talking about.

"My friends dad knew a killer, I met him once" Oh fucking brother, give me a break kid.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1322 on: December 24, 2012, 10:06:49 AM »
Anybody want to bet that if E-kul was placed into time out he would kill himself within a day.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1323 on: December 24, 2012, 10:09:59 AM »
I was running with them, consistently, while I using hard drugs. I've done some things I'm not proud of. I'm not going to get into it all, just suffice to say that you're dead wrong and it's pretty clear you have no idea what you're talking about.

"My friends dad knew a killer, I met him once" Oh fucking brother, give me a break kid.
I didn't say that, I said when I was younger, my best friends dad was involved quite heavily in the Underworld, now, I was in High School, and not fully aware of what his DAD was up too until many years later, so as a consequence of just spending time with my friend, i was also spending time at his house and his dads many associates would come over, I wasn't saying it too brag or Big Note, I was simply pointing out a part of my younger life (I am 40 now), and as I got older I discovered what his dad did for a living (he was a major drug dealer) as I also had a drug problem in my twenties and spent quite some time with him(my friends father), their were a few really frightening dudes that you always had to keep your eye on, but for the most part, so called criminals are just like you and I. 
V

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1324 on: December 24, 2012, 10:13:39 AM »
HockeyFightFan <--- the name explains pretty much everything you need to know - simple minds simple pleasures.  watching grown men with sticks punch each other a lot and shooting tin cans on the weekend.  HHMMMM! Man of worldly wisdom right there folks!

Well, where have you lived, traveled, studied, worked?

I enjoy hockey and hockey fighting (watching or doing it), I'm sure as hell not going to apologize to a bedwetter like you for that. A respectful tussle now and then sets the world straight.

So other than being the punch line for Getbig jokes, go ahead, tell us what you've done to garner all this wordly experience.

I still think the dogs should have finished you off.