Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 87516 times)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Re: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children
« Reply #1200 on: December 22, 2012, 08:27:48 AM »
What if this beast owned a gun? Would you run? Would you cower in the corner? What if this beast was armed to protect the world?

He is more Malcolm in the Middle than he is Malcom X.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #1201 on: December 22, 2012, 08:37:13 AM »
What if this beast owned a gun? Would you run? Would you cower in the corner? What if this beast was armed to protect the world?

;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1202 on: December 22, 2012, 08:48:24 AM »
He is more Malcolm in the Middle than he is Malcom X.

LOL!!

Vince Goodrums chest development is not too bad in that pic. I mean, he still looks like shit, but he doesnt look like absolute dog shit in that photo, but not far off either.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1203 on: December 22, 2012, 08:50:04 AM »
;D

Look at his face. Looks like he is taking a dump on stage.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1204 on: December 22, 2012, 10:42:01 AM »
Gee, I wonder what criminals and would be school shooters would use if gun laws were stricter or guns were banned. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1205 on: December 22, 2012, 11:58:55 AM »
Gee, I wonder what criminals and would be school shooters would use if gun laws were stricter or guns were banned. ::)

Have you thought about PISTOLS, stupid?  Whatever this upcoming knee-jerk law si going to do its not going to do jack shit about future shootings.

all drugs - TPPIIP

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1206 on: December 22, 2012, 12:34:56 PM »
And you accuse me of projection.  Your right, I don't care for guns, they serve ZERO purpose in a modern civilised community. 

You are 100% correct.   in the USA, we do not live in a civilized society.  People sell drugs on street corners and police drive right by.  Only 17% of crimes are solved.  It takes 11 minutes for average police response time.  We have 10,000+ murders each year, with and without guns.

I carry a weapon because I live among idiots, savages, animals, killers, rapists, drug dealers, and other types who would rob or kill me if they could get away with it. 

I fully accept we don't live in a civilized society because these crimes are allowed to happen, these criminals are allowed to run free.  i'd LOVE to live in a USA without bad guys, but I dont see that happening.  Take away the guns, and the bad guys are still going to be smashing faces with brass knuckles or stabbing witnesses instead of using bullets.  So therefore I carry to even the odds in an uncivilized country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1207 on: December 22, 2012, 12:38:09 PM »
You are 100% correct.   in the USA, we do not live in a civilized society.  People sell drugs on street corners and police drive right by.  Only 17% of crimes are solved.  It takes 11 minutes for average police response time.  We have 10,000+ murders each year, with and without guns.

I carry a weapon because I live among idiots, savages, animals, killers, rapists, drug dealers, and other types who would rob or kill me if they could get away with it. 

I fully accept we don't live in a civilized society because these crimes are allowed to happen, these criminals are allowed to run free.  i'd LOVE to live in a USA without bad guys, but I dont see that happening.  Take away the guns, and the bad guys are still going to be smashing faces with brass knuckles or stabbing witnesses instead of using bullets.  So therefore I carry to even the odds in an uncivilized country.

QFT

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1208 on: December 22, 2012, 12:44:49 PM »
And you accuse me of projection.  Your right, I don't care for guns, they serve ZERO purpose in a modern civilised community.  Under no circumstances would I want to own one, It doesn't matter that they can be responsibly owned, people can responsibly speed in their cars, they can responsibly use drugs, they can responsibly own a tiger, that doesn't mean their should be no restrictions.  Restrictions are put in  place to reduce or eliminate the danger that owning dangerous items expose people too.  In the case of Guns, they are simply not necessary for citizens, if your gun was taken away and it caused you to spontaneously combust, or your arm to fall off, I could understand people getting all riled up, but the fact is, people own guns, because currently, by LAW, they CAN, they do it out of a stubborn defiant attitude, and for what, to shoot some inanimate targets at the weekend, talk about a douchebag way of looking at life, like shooting targets at a range serves any purpose than to enhance the level of douchebag you are.

If someone told me, that for children to go to school safely and without a fear of being murdered could only happen if individuals gave up their obsession with owning a gun for no other purpose other than because they are paranoid douchebags afraid of their own shadow and suspect a crime is about to be committed against them any second now all the while the Government is planning a plot to enslave them,  I would give up the privilege to own a Gun in a heartbeat.  Oh Brother! It really must be hard for those stuck in the forest to see the trees, but for those on the outside, American Gun Obsessed citizens sure do look like overgrown children whose developmental progress stopped when they were 10 years old.  I truly feel sorry for the children of America, they haven't got a hope when a bunch of Mentally Ill Obsessed Nutcases are making decisions that enable them to be murdered at school.  Not only should the NRA and it's perverted followers be apologising to the Country, for leading it to become the laughing stock of the first world and enabling Children to be murdered at school, they should be begging for forgiveness and doing everything in their power to make amends.  

But, nobody ever expected any reason or compassion to come from the group responsible for these mass murders in the first place, they have always been crazy, unreasonable, defiant and sociopathic.  It's bad enough the NRA can't take responsibility for their carnage, but the disgrace of casting blame everywhere but on themselves, is truly shocking, it really does go to show how deadly DENIAL can be, especially when it is the COLLECTIVE denial of gun obsessed maniacs.  Anyway, another school mass shooting won't be far away, in the last 20 years, they average one every 6 months, with the NRA now ramping up their sponsorship of these Mass murders, I am sure they can push that to one every four months.

The NRA believe in the right to take up arms to resist government policies they consider oppressive, even when these policies have been adopted by elected officials and subjected to review by an independent judiciary, then they are opposed to constitutional democracy.  Why would anybody side with a bunch of gun wielding anti DEMOCRATIC lunatics.  It's so SAD that GOOD people allow themselves to be bullied by NRA propagandists, the fact these people are Offensive, intimidating, rude, obnoxious bullies doesn't mean people should give in to them.  Like the cowardly bullies they are, they prey on peoples fear, and like any CULT, the moment a member opposes any of their extreme craziness, they turn on you in an instant.  What a disgusting organisation the NRA has become.

And you accuse me of projection.  Your right, I don't care for guns, they serve ZERO purpose in a modern civilised community.  Under no circumstances would I want to own one, It doesn't matter that they can be responsibly owned, people can responsibly speed in their cars, they can responsibly use drugs, they can responsibly own a tiger, that doesn't mean their should be no restrictions.  Restrictions are put in  place to reduce or eliminate the danger that owning dangerous items expose people too.  In the case of Guns, they are simply not necessary for citizens, if your gun was taken away and it caused you to spontaneously combust, or your arm to fall off, I could understand people getting all riled up, but the fact is, people own guns, because currently, by LAW, they CAN, they do it out of a stubborn defiant attitude, and for what, to shoot some inanimate targets at the weekend, talk about a douchebag way of looking at life, like shooting targets at a range serves any purpose than to enhance the level of douchebag you are.

One, I've never seen someone so obsessed with someone else's property , especially from another country. Two, you are showing your ignorance once again , there are plenty of restrictions placed on firearms and their owners just because you don't know about them doesn't mean they're not there

You don't even live in this country and already admitted to having an aversion to firearms , You don't own them , don't know anyone who does , you don't have any experience with them and your only source of information is biased mainstream media who , like you DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT , Case in point CNN erroneously reports that during the 1994-2004 ban people weren't allowed to purchase AR15s which is flat-out wrong , you're just as ignorant as them. There is nothing wrong with ignorance , where you go wrong is acting like you know what you're talking about when you don't and when corrected you continue too still act like you do.

I'm glad you feel there is NO need for the average person to own guns , although I've pointed out several legitimate reason they do , which you don't care about , which is worth not a fuck of a lot because you have an agenda and worth even less because you're not even American.

If someone told me, that for children to go to school safely and without a fear of being murdered could only happen if individuals gave up their obsession with owning a gun for no other purpose other than because they are paranoid douchebags afraid of their own shadow and suspect a crime is about to be committed against them any second now all the while the Government is planning a plot to enslave them,  I would give up the privilege to own a Gun in a heartbeat.  Oh Brother! It really must be hard for those stuck in the forest to see the trees, but for those on the outside, American Gun Obsessed citizens sure do look like overgrown children whose developmental progress stopped when they were 10 years old.  I truly feel sorry for the children of America, they haven't got a hope when a bunch of Mentally Ill Obsessed Nutcases are making decisions that enable them to be murdered at school.  Not only should the NRA and it's perverted followers be apologising to the Country, for leading it to become the laughing stock of the first world and enabling Children to be murdered at school, they should be begging for forgiveness and doing everything in their power to make amends.  

You live in a fantasy world , One where if no one had guns than all violence would magically disappear Hahahahahahahahahaha And you already admitted that you don't giving a flying fuck about the children that died , stop pretending like you do. It's insulting too their memories.

But, nobody ever expected any reason or compassion to come from the group responsible for these mass murders in the first place, they have always been crazy, unreasonable, defiant and sociopathic.  It's bad enough the NRA can't take responsibility for their carnage, but the disgrace of casting blame everywhere but on themselves, is truly shocking, it really does go to show how deadly DENIAL can be, especially when it is the COLLECTIVE denial of gun obsessed maniacs.  Anyway, another school mass shooting won't be far away, in the last 20 years, they average one every 6 months, with the NRA now ramping up their sponsorship of these Mass murders, I am sure they can push that to one every four months.

Ooh the evil NRA , let me first say I'm not a member , NEVER have been , never will be don't agree with 90% of their policy but they do some good things. But like the moronic anti-gunners I cringed when he tried to blame video games and movies , it's like they other side blaming everyone and everything but the person responsible

The NRA believe in the right to take up arms to resist government policies they consider oppressive, even when these policies have been adopted by elected officials and subjected to review by an independent judiciary, then they are opposed to constitutional democracy.  Why would anybody side with a bunch of gun wielding anti DEMOCRATIC lunatics.  It's so SAD that GOOD people allow themselves to be bullied by NRA propagandists, the fact these people are Offensive, intimidating, rude, obnoxious bullies doesn't mean people should give in to them.  Like the cowardly bullies they are, they prey on peoples fear, and like any CULT, the moment a member opposes any of their extreme craziness, they turn on you in an instant.  What a disgusting organisation the NRA has become.

More ignorance and bias from you. The irony is most anti-gunners have been saying recently how little power the NRA had , keep believing what you want on the other side of the planet , I'll laugh at how little you really know.

Keep obsessing over America your fascination is cute

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1209 on: December 22, 2012, 12:47:58 PM »
Have you thought about PISTOLS, stupid?  Whatever this upcoming knee-jerk law si going to do its not going to do jack shit about future shootings.

Are you calling me stupid, gonads?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1210 on: December 22, 2012, 12:54:42 PM »
I already said America has much that is cool, and England has plenty of problems. But your personal lack of introspection is a poor quality, your lack of humility a fatal flaw, and your inability to be objective or in any way critical of the US constitution suggests an inflexible, unchangeable fear of change or progress.

Wrong on ALL accounts , if that were the case blacks would still be property , women wouldn't be able to vote , and forget about gays ever being married or in the military , spoken like another kid who on the other side of the pond who thinks they have it all figured out

Some things in the constitution you do NOT fuck with some you have to add , one of the things that has an always has made this country great is our ability to compromise and work out a mutually beneficial solution too our problems

However when it comes to firearms the average American is sick and tired of having their rights trampled on and being blamed for other peoples atrocities , yes I said their rights are being trampled on and denied by oppressive politicians who think they know what's best for you

Guns are like abortions , don't want one , don't get one but don't make the mistake of telling me I can't have one because of some asshole decided you shoot a school up.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1211 on: December 22, 2012, 12:56:46 PM »
Hence the reason many more children will be murdered going about their daily lives.  Far easier to accept these tragedies as inevitable and get used to innocent children being murdered, as long as they remain about one school shooting every six months, that's acceptable collateral damage for the privilige of shooting at tin cans on the weekend to relieve boredom.  Sounds fair to me!

Stop acting like you give a flying fucking about children being killed you're the worse kind , pretending it's all for the kids.  ::) Spare us all your phony concern

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1212 on: December 22, 2012, 01:03:27 PM »
No bed wetting Aussie kunt, or California bull dyke liberal is going to get me shot so some crackhead can buy $8 more of rock.

E-Kunt craves attention as much as the pissant CT murderer.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1213 on: December 22, 2012, 01:04:17 PM »
Well, that's an acceptable trade-off for a gun culture.

You keep typing this and what you're basically doing is speaking for gun owners , it's NOT an acceptable trade-off

I asked you this before and you still haven't answered , would the killing of children stop in America if all guns magically disappeared ?

You're like the politicians who think that more laws would prevent this and that's the real travesty. They want to limit the amount of rounds a magazine can hold to 10 as if 10 children being killed is more of an ' acceptable trade-off ' than 26 , or the time difference it takes to reload three 10 round magazines will be enough too save any

I would turn in every single gun I own in a moment's notice if we would never see this type of tragedy happen again, but you and I are both smart enough to know that's not reality and never will be.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1214 on: December 22, 2012, 01:05:59 PM »
Dude... You are insane.

First off... The guns in Australia's buybacks totaled 1.1 Million or less that 1/3 of 1 percent of the guns in the US. That's a much easier pickup, and even then the cost was 1/2 a billion dollars.

Multiply that by 300% and tell me what it will cost.

Of course the country in itself has very few major cities... and even fewer rural areas as well, it's easier to get guns from less people.

You can talk all kinds of nonsense, but yeah... it's just nonsense.

Shit aint that cut and dried... plus, the US has this thing called the constitution... It guarantees the right to keep and bear arms is not infringed... Because we had to FIGHT for our freedom against an oppressive government.

Why does everyone just casually gloss over the fact that it's there for a REASON... Governments go corrupt ALL of the time... If this one goes too far over the edge... There are 300 million potential militia that can put it back the way it's supposed to be.

You sir are honest , intelligent and accurate. Excellent post.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1215 on: December 22, 2012, 01:08:01 PM »

If shit went down in the hood, I'd be fine in having this naygro gentlemen armed and at my side.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1216 on: December 22, 2012, 01:13:48 PM »

See and that's the real rub , all of these laws being passed that do nothing they intend , punish the people who never did anything it's honestly just another attempt at disarming law-abiding citizens.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1217 on: December 22, 2012, 01:37:49 PM »
Serious question for all the anti-gunners here:

how is it logistically feasible/possible to disarm a country like the USA with millions and millions of guns? Even if laws get passed? Seriously, what do you propose? What's your game plan? How will you collect millions of guns and verify that the streets are now safe?

The fact that a task, like this one, seems insurmountable does not justify doing nothing at all. The "streets" will likely never be completely safe regardless of what is done or not done. They might be safer though.

Some statistics actually suggest that in countries like Australia where there is a ban on personal firearms the crime rates are actually higher then they are in the U.S. If a burglar breaks into a house in Australia, there is a good chance they won't be shot by the homeowner which might account for the high burglary rate there. Criminals are already breaking the law, what's to keep them from carrying fire arms? Certainly not a law which bans this.

For me the question is whether it is reasonable or justifiable for citizens to possess semi-automatic weapons such as an AR-15?  What are the chances one would need to get off 100 rounds to stop an intruder from entering their home? Standard issue magazines are 20 or 30 round staggered-column magazines, traditional box magazines exist in 40 and 45 round capacities, and usable magazines have been constructed from a variety of materials including steel, aluminum, and high-impact plastics. Drum magazines with 90 and 100 round capacities exist, such as Beta C-Mags. Low-capacity magazines, usually of a 5 or 10 round capacity, are available to comply with some areas' legal restrictions, hunting, and because larger magazines can inhibit shooting from a benchrest. Surefire is now offering extended capacity magazines in 60 and 100 round capacity configurations. These magazines are a staggered column design. Furthermore, it apparently is not difficult to convert an AR-15 so it operates as does an M-15.

I don't own a gun. About 40 years ago, one or possibly two probably delinquent youths broke into our house via a basement window. They managed to round up some items to steal, a sewing machine, a cheap guitar and some other expendable items. I had gone out to the store, but my wife and son were at home asleep upstairs along with two small dogs who apparently didn't respond or sense anything being amiss. When I pulled in the driveway, the front door was closed yet when I entered the house from the back door, I could see that the front door was now open. Obviously my return thwarted the potential burglars who got nothing for their efforts. Clearly had I owned a gun, it would have been of little use in this situation.

After this attempted burglary, we went out the next day and purchased a Great Dane. I installed a 5' fence which ran along the driveway up to the front of the house. When our new dog would stand up with it's head over the fence barking at passersby, they would cross the street to avoid getting too close to her (she was actually a lover and not a biter, but strangers didn't know this). For the rest of the time we lived in that home, we never had another problem. Fortunately, we have never experience another incident. Heidi, the Great Dane passed a long time ago, but we still have a large dog who is rather scary looking with an ominous bark but is also a lover and not a biter. I still do not own a gun.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1218 on: December 22, 2012, 05:05:22 PM »
  Only 17% of crimes are solved.  It takes 11 minutes for average police response time.  We have 10,000+ murders each year, with and without guns.

Ironic, because the gun nuts claim that the chance of being killed or injured from a gun is pretty remote,  Anyway, it sounds like you live in a war zone, ever thought of going to live in a Country were decent folk reside.  Why would anybody want to live in such a dangerous place?
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1219 on: December 22, 2012, 05:19:19 PM »
See and that's the real rub , all of these laws being passed that do nothing they intend , punish the people who never did anything it's honestly just another attempt at disarming law-abiding citizens.
Better to punish the kids eh, they probably deserved to be murdered anyway right.  You couldn't get a more narcissistic argument than suggesting you are being punished when communities implement laws to make society safer and secure, especially for the children.  Do Speed limits on the road make you feel punished?  And really, how are you being punished if you can't own a gun, seriously, where is the punishment in that?, you sound like a spoiled child!  I can't own a gun, and I have NEVER once felt punished because of it.  Americans have the most selfish way of interpreting the world, it's all about them, what the Individual wants and desires, fuck being part of building a decent community, just give the Individual everything he wants regardless of the cost to the community. What a Crazy Place America is!
V

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1220 on: December 22, 2012, 05:27:14 PM »
I gotta say of all the ignorant dumb cunts on getbig Ekulo is probably the only one I'd like to throat punch.
Common sense was gnawed out of him by a couple puppies years ago and I'm betting he didn't have alot before that or he wouldn't have agitated those poor dogs. Though I suppose if he had a gun he could have shot them both.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1221 on: December 22, 2012, 05:29:10 PM »
Ironic, because the gun nuts claim that the chance of being killed or injured from a gun is pretty remote,  Anyway, it sounds like you live in a war zone, ever thought of going to live in a Country were decent folk reside.  Why would anybody want to live in such a dangerous place?

all my family is here.  I have to stay.  I can't get mom, dad, siblings, nieces, nephews, etc to leave.  I'd love to live in a more peaceful country - one without a chance of me being mugged, beaten or stabbed while I'm out and about. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1222 on: December 22, 2012, 05:32:09 PM »
all my family is here.  I have to stay.  I can't get mom, dad, siblings, nieces, nephews, etc to leave.  I'd love to live in a more peaceful country - one without a chance of me being mugged, beaten or stabbed while I'm out and about. 
lol good luck finding one of those!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1223 on: December 22, 2012, 05:56:54 PM »
Better to punish the kids eh, they probably deserved to be murdered anyway right.  You couldn't get a more narcissistic argument than suggesting you are being punished when communities implement laws to make society safer and secure, especially for the children.  Do Speed limits on the road make you feel punished?  And really, how are you being punished if you can't own a gun, seriously, where is the punishment in that?, you sound like a spoiled child!  I can't own a gun, and I have NEVER once felt punished because of it.  Americans have the most selfish way of interpreting the world, it's all about them, what the Individual wants and desires, fuck being part of building a decent community, just give the Individual everything he wants regardless of the cost to the community. What a Crazy Place America is!

Speaking again without any thought? You simply do NOT know what you're talking about. And I will keep correcting  ;)

You couldn't get a more narcissistic argument than suggesting you are being punished when communities implement laws to make society safer and secure, especially for the children.

Let me explain to you some facts , these laws DO NOT make society safer and secure. There are already laws against theft , murder and illegal procession of weapons how did any of these laws make it safer for the children? they didn't

Connecticut has some of the safest gun laws in the United States. They didn't work your point is moot. The state of Connecticut already has an ' assault weapons ban ' in place , this didn't stop the tragedy again your point is moot.

The ' assault weapons ban ' never banned the AR15 it merely ban cosmetic features that would have NOT prevented this type of shooting

You could still buy an AR15 in a ban configuration and the only difference between a preban rifle and a ban rifle are the following

Preban has a flash suppressor that hides the flames from exiting the barrel that could be removed

Postban you have to have a permanently attached muzzle device either weld or pinned on , so you can see fire exiting the barrel when shooting ,

Would it or did it prevent the lunatic in CT from doing what he did? NO
 this was a law designed to make society safer and secure  did it work? NO
Preban rifle you can have a bayonet lug to mount a bayonet

Postban you can not have a bayonet lug , because there rash of people stabbing people with bayonets mounted on their AR15  ::)  this was a law designed to make society safer and secure  did it work? NO

Preban has a mount for a grenade launcher , because there was a rash of people using grenade launchers before the ban  ::)

Postban You can not have a grenade launcher , this was a law designed to make society safer and secure  did it work? NO

Preban you can have a retractable butt-stock

Postban you have to have a permanently attached butt-stock that doesn't move.  this was a law designed to make society safer and secure  did it work? NO

Preban magazines ranged from 20-30-100 round magazines.

Postban magazines were limited to 10 rounds , however millions and millions of preban magazines were still available for sale that could be used in postban rifles. this was a law designed to make society safer and secure  did it work? NO

Seeing criminals do NOT follow laws by nature , who does this affect? law-abiding citizens. Enough laws have already been passed designed to make society safer and secure and they don't

You simply do NOT know what you're talking about. You're embarrassing yourself more-and-more with each post. Your irrational fear most likely stems from the fact YOU do not trust yourself with guns and are doing nothing more than projecting that onto others.

This AR15 is in an ' Postban ' configuration. It has a ' Preban 30 round magazine ' the same type of rifle that was used in the attacks at Sandy Hook , the laws which you claim make society safer and secure did NOTHING to prevent this , new laws will do NOTHING to prevent this

If you say stop ALL future production of AR15's , you still have millions-and-millions that were grandfathered in , so this new law which you claim make society safer and secure would do NOTHING. If you say confiscate all guns it will do NOTHING

Please don't speak on a subject of which you are clueless of or run the risk of being exposed as a complete and utter fucking moron but that's something you're comfortable with.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1224 on: December 22, 2012, 06:17:36 PM »
Dear Stupid E-Kul

make society safer and secure

One is a preban and the other a postban , please answer how the post ban rifle that society deemed would make us safer and secure be any less deadly at Sandy Hook