Author Topic: The Mayor of Bodybuilding  (Read 11212 times)

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
Team Nasser!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Re: The Mayor of Bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 03:41:17 PM »
I did a google images and came up with this fellow:

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 03:44:49 PM »

That's not him! Or are there two "Mayors" of bodybuilding out there?
Team Nasser!

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 03:46:50 PM »

this fella is the mayonaise of bodybuilding

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 03:47:15 PM »
Thats probably literaly a mayor that competed.
The "mayor of bodybuilding" is a one of a kind epic creeper.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 03:47:33 PM »
That's not him! Or are there two "Mayors" of bodybuilding out there?

I'm not sure Sumpa.  I think the "man" I posted may be an imposter.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 03:54:59 PM »
It's creepy to listen to him talk about Stalkerpani! "Fuller and harder" is one qoute...

Team Nasser!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2011, 03:57:40 PM »
Mayor Palin's fault.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 04:08:42 PM »
The Gayor makes Lonnie Teper seem homophobic

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 04:21:03 PM »

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2011, 04:21:09 PM »
The Gayor-"Sorry, Timmy. Daddy can't go to your basketball game, I'm going to the Arnold Classic.
Timmy-"What's that, dad?"
Gayor-"Well, son, 300 lb behemoths oil up, shave themselves and pose onsatge to music while men judge their bodies. When you're older maybe I'll take you."
Timmy-"I'm ok, dad, That actually sounds pretty gay. Why are you going to a show like that if you have never been inside a gym before? Mom said I couldn't go to summer camp because you dropped $500 on Mayor of Bodybuilding shirts. Why did you take down all my school photos and replace them with pictures of you with your arm around muscley black guys? Don't you love me anymore, dad?

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2011, 04:22:38 PM »
The Gayor-"Sorry, Timmy. Daddy can't go to your basketball game, I'm going to the Arnold Classic.
Timmy-"What's that, dad?"
Gayor-"Well, son, 300 lb behemoths oil up, shave themselves and pose onsatge to music while men judge their bodies. When you're older maybe I'll take you."
Timmy-"I'm ok, dad, That actually sounds pretty gay. Why are you going to a show like that if you have never been inside a gym before? Mom said I couldn't go to summer camp because you dropped $500 on Mayor of Bodybuilding shirts. Why did you take down all my school photos and replace them with pictures of you with your arm around muscley black guys? Don't you love me anymore, dad?
;D HAHAHAHAHA

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 04:22:44 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 04:31:19 PM »
WTF???  ;D
Horrifying.
I just realized hes wearing a girls shirt with little bows on the sleeve. :-\

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2011, 04:43:39 PM »
Somebody needs to take a bullet and put the "mayor" of bodybuilding out of his misery. And ours.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 04:48:21 PM »

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2011, 04:50:01 PM »
Timmy-"Dad, UPS came today with a box for you. Is it new baseball glove for me?!?
Gayor-"Sorry, Timmy. You know money is tight since I quit my job to be a fulltime mod on MD.com. This is something just for me. You know all those baseballs in your room? This is sports memorabilia too."
*The Gayor tears open the box like a kid on Christmas morning and pulls out a ziplock bag*
Timmy-"What are those dad? Underpants? Why are they all sparkly? Who's Evan and why do you have his underwear?
Gayor-*inhales deeply* "Timmy, these are authentic posing trunks from one of the best athletes of our generation." *inhales again* If you can't appreciate that, you're more than welcome to leave like your mom did."
Timmy-"Ummm ok. They look dirty. Want me to wash them for you?"
Gayor-"No!!!!"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 04:55:23 PM »
ROFL @ mass04!

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 04:56:37 PM »
Timmy-"Dad, UPS came today with a box for you. Is it new baseball glove for me?!?
Gayor-"Sorry, Timmy. You know money is tight since I quit my job to be a fulltime mod on MD.com. This is something just for me. You know all those baseballs in your room? This is sports memorabilia too."
*The Gayor tears open the box like a kid on Christmas morning and pulls out a ziplock bag*
Timmy-"What are those dad? Underpants? Why are they all sparkly? Who's Evan and why do you have his underwear?
Gayor-*inhales deeply* "Timmy, these are authentic posing trunks from one of the best athletes of our generation." *inhales again* If you can't appreciate that, you're more than welcome to leave like your mom did."
Gayor-"No!!!!"

:D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011, 05:01:18 PM »
Gayor-"No!!!!"

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2011, 05:02:23 PM »
Lol! Good stuff. Keep it coming, good night from Sweden!
Team Nasser!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2011, 05:02:35 PM »
Gayor-"No!!!!"

Some of the funniest shit I've read in a while..
O

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2011, 05:19:37 PM »
Gayor-"No!!!!"

LMAO I am dying here

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2011, 05:21:13 PM »
Gayor-"No!!!!"
Haaaaahahahaha ;D ;D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2011, 05:23:45 PM »
Gayor-"No!!!!"

It's funny cuz it's true.