Author Topic: Merry Christmas to you all  (Read 2527 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Had a Heart Attack and almost died this past weekend
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2018, 10:39:00 AM »
I'm a little afraid of the effects of stress on the long term. I'm 30, and I recently got promoted. I have lots of responsabilities, but I learn fast and I kinda got used to the job already.

On one of my first days at this new job, just before going to bed, my heart was pumping like crazy, I think it was arrhythmia (perhaps caused by anxiety?) This scared the hell out of me. I decided to quit a side job, this gave me more time to focus on my new responsabilities, and I'm not anxious anymore.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2018, 10:44:24 AM »
I'm a little afraid of the effects of stress on the long term. I'm 30, and I recently got promoted. I have lots of responsabilities, but I learn fast and I kinda got used to the job already.

On one of my first days at this new job, just before going to bed, my heart was pumping like crazy, I think it was arrhythmia (perhaps caused by anxiety?) This scared the hell out of me. I decided to quit a side job, this gave me more time to focus on my new responsabilities, and I'm not anxious anymore.

Get some GABA, Phenibut and even some Indica edibles if you can. You'll relax if you want to or not...

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2018, 11:14:14 AM »

Yes, they did have a "stent" in me within 5 mins.  Do you actually think when you are in cardiac arrest that they have you in admissions?  Give me a break.  They already had my name and age and address.  I couldn't give them any more information if I wanted to at that .

Complete bullshit.  Nobody is buying it.