Author Topic: RIP Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!!  (Read 33488 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!! RIP!
« Reply #450 on: November 17, 2021, 07:10:33 AM »
He is an uncrowned Mr.O as much as I am.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Aceto on Shawn Rhoden's death
« Reply #451 on: November 17, 2021, 02:09:58 PM »
Palumbo has been under 190 pounds or so for years now  ..... and ever since he started a family he gets blood work done constantly ...

Only he really knows what Palumboism did to him in the 90's  , I mean poor guy ; now having to wear Shoes size 15, head 27 inches 4K , and a heart the size of a thanksgiving turkey was a game changer for him ...
how he manages to stay alive goes beyond reason and is simply incredible .

Sometimes I get the feeling he's going to explode like a grenade while standing there doing his "Muscle in the Morning" segment ...
May God help him though 

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  BE YE KE

He’s “only” in his early 50’s too. Looks a lot older than that

Who knows how long he’ll live

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: RIP Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!!
« Reply #452 on: November 18, 2021, 08:14:23 PM »
Met him once and talked to him a few years ago.  Was very pleasant.  Too bad he didn’t get to clear his name or compete again.  RIP.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: November 19, 2021, 02:28:29 AM »
Met him once and talked to him a few years ago.  Was very pleasant.  Too bad he didn’t get to clear his name or compete again.  RIP.
You didn't talk to him in a hotel room.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #454 on: November 19, 2021, 09:44:16 AM »
I don't think he's going to get up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #455 on: November 19, 2021, 03:10:17 PM »
You didn't talk to him in a hotel room.

Hotel lobby actually. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #456 on: November 20, 2021, 12:29:27 AM »
Blacks as a demographics are pretty significantly overrepresented in sexual crime. This didn't give do him any favours in this imo. With that in mind the woman had good incentive to lead him into a trap, seeing as he just had won an olympia and was pretty loaded with money at that time. As Ive seen he had many relationships come and go and these women could probably attest to if there could be any tendencies like that from this man. But they probably wouldn't anyways. And the case is now closed so doing so would be kind of pointless since he's dead.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: November 20, 2021, 04:23:33 AM »
Blacks as a demographics are pretty significantly overrepresented in sexual crime. This didn't give do him any favours in this imo. With that in mind the woman had good incentive to lead him into a trap, seeing as he just had won an olympia and was pretty loaded with money at that time. As Ive seen he had many relationships come and go and these women could probably attest to if there could be any tendencies like that from this man. But they probably wouldn't anyways. And the case is now closed so doing so would be kind of pointless since he's dead.
You could probably find 50 people in a nice hotel who have a lot more money than Rhoden ever had.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #458 on: November 20, 2021, 05:21:39 AM »
You could probably find 50 people in a nice hotel who have a lot more money than Rhoden ever had.

Lol…….. He was ask easy guy to do this to. Ask anyone with a halfway decent looking girlfriend or wife in the Vegas gyms how Rhoden was around them. Guy couldn’t keep his dick in pants and didn’t take no for an answer, would keep trying. He was a not a good guy for many reasons.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #459 on: November 20, 2021, 09:55:54 AM »
Lol…….. He was ask easy guy to do this to. Ask anyone with a halfway decent looking girlfriend or wife in the Vegas gyms how Rhoden was around them. Guy couldn’t keep his dick in pants and didn’t take no for an answer, would keep trying. He was a not a good guy for many reasons.
Yeah this kind of stuff I mean. It points to -> guilty as charged. I mean he grew up in Jamaica right? How are women treated in general there. Probably not near as in a majority white nation.

I mean just take a look at this to get an idea:
 https://www.unwomen.org/en/news/stories/2018/6/announcement-jamaican-national-gender-based-violence-survey

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: November 20, 2021, 05:12:31 PM »
Yeah this kind of stuff I mean. It points to -> guilty as charged. I mean he grew up in Jamaica right? How are women treated in general there. Probably not near as in a majority white nation.

I mean just take a look at this to get an idea:
 https://www.unwomen.org/en/news/stories/2018/6/announcement-jamaican-national-gender-based-violence-survey

I know/knew a lot of Jamaican men. They are nearly all exactly how sway describes Rhoden was around women. Except the "halfway decent looking part".

They will fuck anything. I knew one fucking a woman that had her fingers and half her face blown off by fireworks. Another guy fucking a woman who had no feelings in her lower half. He loved telling us stories of how he fisted her. Fat white bitches and old bitches were standard. They would do all this even when they had really good looking long term girlfriends.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: November 21, 2021, 02:40:41 AM »
I know/knew a lot of Jamaican men. They are nearly all exactly how sway describes Rhoden was around women. Except the "halfway decent looking part".

They will fuck anything. I knew one fucking a woman that had her fingers and half her face blown off by fireworks. Another guy fucking a woman who had no feelings in her lower half. He loved telling us stories of how he fisted her. Fat white bitches and old bitches were standard. They would do all this even when they had really good looking long term girlfriends.
It all feels the same. :-\

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: November 21, 2021, 05:31:14 AM »
Will Biden give this great hero a presidential pardon?

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #463 on: November 24, 2021, 05:24:53 PM »
If I’m understanding this right your saying sexual crimes in black are over reported? If so, I think this depends on criteria in reporting. For instance, sexual abuse from family members to young girls is grossly under reported , to the degree that only about 10% of this abuse gets reported because they believe no one cares or Will believe them. Sadly, CPS and other organizations fail in aiding these kids due to lack of funding and the ability to hire people that give a fuck.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #464 on: November 25, 2021, 11:25:31 AM »
Another guy fucking a woman who had no feelings in her lower half. He loved telling us stories of how he fisted her.

Lmfao reminds me of a guy who told me he liked fucking deaf chicks because they made funny sounds during sex ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: November 25, 2021, 02:44:43 PM »
Lmfao reminds me of a guy who told me he liked fucking deaf chicks because they made funny sounds during sex ;D

Pope was diagnosed with a rare disease that meant he had to fuck a woman to get cured.

He said there had to be three conditions
1. she was blind so she couldnt see who it was
2. she was deaf so she couldnt hear the noises in the Vatican
3, she had massive tits.....

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #466 on: November 25, 2021, 02:47:49 PM »
Pope was diagnosed with a rare disease that meant he had to fuck a woman to get cured.

He said there had to be three conditions
1. she was blind so she couldnt see who it was
2. she was deaf so she couldnt hear the noises in the Vatican
3, she had massive tits.....

Lmfao. I am going to tell this joke at the next social gathering I attend. Mask on of course.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #467 on: November 28, 2021, 03:36:52 AM »
Wtf is it bizzaro world in here? Shawn Ray is a piece of shit. You think everyone in bb hates Shawn cause he "keeps it real?" No it's because he's garbage. Let his own Mom take the rap on a drug charge. Fuck outa here

;D

Best Post.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #468 on: November 28, 2021, 09:42:23 AM »

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wake up Call ........... Dorian won - check the score sheets / watch the video's

HTH

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Shawn Rhoden dead!!!
« Reply #469 on: November 28, 2021, 09:47:20 AM »
i hope the rape victim can go after his family for her justice and peace of mind

why?? That makes zero sense - What part did they play in a rape.  ::)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #470 on: November 28, 2021, 11:30:39 AM »

wake up Call ........... Dorian won - check the score sheets / watch the video's

HTH

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And that is why I said UNCROWNED  lol

WoooSHHHHHHH  O TA NI

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: November 28, 2021, 02:02:41 PM »
And that is why I said UNCROWNED  lol

WoooSHHHHHHH  O TA NI

And destined to remain that way forever

WoooSHHHHHHHHh   ;D

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #472 on: November 29, 2021, 08:03:56 AM »
And destined to remain that way forever

WoooSHHHHHHHHh   ;D

I didn't say Shawn was Uncrowned  Mr.O for just one day .

Shawn Ray  is a true Getbigger deal with it  ;D

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: November 29, 2021, 02:18:58 PM »

I didn't say Shawn was Uncrowned  Mr.O for just one day .

Shawn Ray  is a true Getbigger deal with it  ;D

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is He, Good for Him & you. 
Are there many not true Getbigger's Then ??
Does that make it hard for you to deal with  ::)

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #474 on: November 30, 2021, 02:16:27 AM »

haahah yah, it's a thing. folks mock them a lot for it