Author Topic: The Number of Sexless Men Has Tripled in 10 Years  (Read 6187 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: The Number of Sexless Men Has Tripled in 10 Years
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2022, 06:32:55 PM »
it's because of social media and dating apps

average women now have endless options and have raised their standards because of this, leaving average men with the scraps or nothing at all

E
E

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2022, 06:44:27 PM »
it's because of social media and dating apps

average women now have endless options and have raised their standards because of this, leaving average men with the scraps or nothing at all

E

This is true to a point, but I think it's more along the lines of what happened in Japan.

It's become more difficult for young men to level up (move out of home, become financially independent, live alone etc etc) so they just don't bother trying to deal with reality and adult life. This includes women and sex too.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2022, 06:48:53 PM »
I don’t get it.When I was young I was trying to fuck every chick that came my way. I didn’t succeed but by god I tried.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2022, 06:50:43 PM »
I don’t get it.When I was young I was trying to fuck every chick that came my way. I didn’t succeed but by god I tried.

no "me too" or social media shaming back in your day

E
E

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2022, 06:59:29 PM »
no "me too" or social media shaming back in your day

E
yeah I am glad I am not involved in that stuff today. I am guessing you meet a chick today and she looks up your whole history

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2022, 07:03:53 PM »
yeah I am glad I am not involved in that stuff today. I am guessing you meet a chick today and she looks up your whole history

yes the first thing they do is look up you social media, and if you don't have social media they think that's a big red flag

E
E

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2022, 08:19:57 PM »
Here's one which was taken last month.

You’re a phaggot.

HTH

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2022, 09:09:12 PM »
Tbh most guys prefer to fap, less drama

Hendrixian

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2022, 12:03:37 AM »
I believe it's getting harder for the average guy to have sex. Mediocre women get lots of attention on any social or dating app even from higher status males, the average dude gets nothing.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2022, 01:05:33 AM »

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2022, 01:22:34 AM »
Because you had no self esteem, many guys today gave up ''chasing'' after women

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2022, 01:25:04 AM »
I believe it's getting harder for the average guy to have sex. Mediocre women get lots of attention on any social or dating app even from higher status males, the average dude gets nothing.
Tbh I never get laid, I gave up on pussy

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2022, 01:41:49 AM »
Brutal if true.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2022, 02:18:28 AM »

Same here. Walked home from the gym in July. Met a woman on the way home and got to talking to her. Fucked her night.

Went out for the second time in a year on Tuesday. Fucked a woman that night. First time since July.

I refuse to put in any effort though.

I had a horrible experience with a woman in 2018. I have not recovered. I will not recover. I have no interest in recovering.

The woman I fucked last Tuesday texted me for sex again a few days later. I told her I rejoice hearing news of women being raped and murdered, particularly White women being murdered by Muslims. And she wasn't even a Woke woman - she made a comment that suggested she is aware of the racial disparity in sexual violence, before I fucked her.

I hate women still. I won't recover. It took only one lying piece of shit to destroy me. I don't even think about sex anymore.

I suspect I will maul to death the woman from 2018 if I see her walking anywhere alone.

I can't fathom being recovered by age 50. By then I will be too old to fuck.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2022, 02:26:25 AM »
Same here. Walked home from the gym in July. Met a woman on the way home and got to talking to her. Fucked her night.

Went out for the second time in a year on Tuesday. Fucked a woman that night. First time since July.

I had a horrible experience with a woman in 2018. I have not recovered. I will not recover. I have no interest in recovering.

The woman I fucked last Tuesday texted me for sex again a few days later. I told her I rejoice hearing news of women being raped and murdered, particularly White women being murdered by Muslims. And she wasn't even a Woke woman - she made a comment that suggested she is aware of the racial disparity in sexual violence, before I fucked her.

I hate women still. I won't recover. It took only one lying piece of shit to destroy me. I don't even think about sex anymore.

I suspect I will maul to death the woman from 2018 if I see her walking anywhere alone.

Bro.....

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2022, 02:59:19 AM »
Because you had no self esteem, many guys today gave up ''chasing'' after women
No it just seemed like a natural thing to do.Young man fuck young ladies. I guess today they rather play video games.Good for them.

BRUTALIFTRUE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2022, 03:25:26 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2022, 04:06:06 AM »
if everyone flocks to social media and Tinder for dating, then take your chances in the real world. Go to parties and events. There is always a way.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2022, 04:56:26 AM »
Good. More women for the rest of us  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2022, 04:58:06 AM »
It's actually way worse than they will admit because they are assuming married men are getting laid.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2022, 04:59:57 AM »
If I was single I will admit I prob wouldn’t have sex again. I’d pay for the occasional bj so I wouldn’t have to talk to any dumb broads. But that’s about it. Women of today are so ducking stupid I’d rather not.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2022, 05:01:58 AM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2022, 07:06:35 AM »

I’d love to hear a dinner conversation between you and your kids.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2022, 08:26:52 AM »
Walked home from the gym in July. Met a woman on the way home and got to talking to her. Fucked her night.

Raping women doesn't count, Matt.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2022, 09:12:03 AM »

I always thought you were just slightly off in the past, but this shit you have been spewing recently, makes me wonder if someone should be watching you.