Author Topic: Russia bans 'gay propaganda'  (Read 10067 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Russia bans 'gay propaganda'
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2013, 09:48:33 PM »
Well maybe you should just accept homos for who they are. And if homosexuals want to ogle you like a sexual object, feel up your chest or your glutes then you should be totally fine with taht otherwise you are just another homophobe.

You are not an insecure homophobe, are you?

Correction, if homosexuals want to ogle you like a sexual object, ignore it because it won't hurt you in anyway, however if someone whom you aren't attracted to wants to feel you up, simply tell them hands off. There is nothing homophobic in rejecting unwanted advances.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2013, 09:50:48 PM »
x2 on everything, it gets very old very quickly. Ever noticed how in every TV show, the black guy is shown as the cool as fuck, witty, well dressed and always knows what to say, whereas the white friend is almost always nerdy, stumbles over his own words, sucks with women, etc etc.

Now, like you said, it's the over the top gay agenda, hell they even have a show called "the new normal" about a gay couple with a kid. I mean, wtf?

Just so you know, that television show has been cancelled.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2013, 09:54:15 PM »
What about the cool gays like Bay, OMR, Ron Avidan, etc.?

Thank you for noticing that being gay or bisexual doesn't necessarily define a person. There are a lot of "cool" folks of all sexual persuasions.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2013, 09:55:28 PM »
Thank you for noticing that being gay or bisexual doesn't necessarily define a person. There are a lot of "cool" folks of all sexual persuasions.

OMR makes me feel like a loser for not craving the cock...  :-[

Luckily, my disgust for BayGBM evens everything out.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2013, 09:57:29 PM »

There's a Yin and Wang for everything.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2013, 09:59:16 PM »

I think you missed the point. It makes little difference whether you are gay or straight. What makes a difference is what you have to contribute to society and those you most love. Being cool has nothing at all to do with someone's sexual preferences.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2013, 10:00:15 PM »
There's a Yin and Wang for everything.

Thank you for adding some humor to this thread.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2013, 11:03:00 AM »
x2 on everything, it gets very old very quickly. Ever noticed how in every TV show, the black guy is shown as the cool as fuck, witty, well dressed and always knows what to say, whereas the white friend is almost always nerdy, stumbles over his own words, sucks with women, etc etc.

Now, like you said, it's the over the top gay agenda, hell they even have a show called "the new normal" about a gay couple with a kid. I mean, wtf?

this is absolutely true....but whose stereotype is that?......the white writers who write and conceive the show

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2013, 11:04:28 AM »
I think you missed the point. It makes little difference whether you are gay or straight. What makes a difference is what you have to contribute to society and those you most love. Being cool has nothing at all to do with someone's sexual preferences.

yes....the problem is that the term "gay" or "homosexual" is always thought of in the sexual sense.....instead of thinking about it in terms of two people of the same sex loving each other

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2013, 06:25:13 PM »
How can you hate gays if you haven't tried it yourself?
follow the arrows

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2013, 06:26:13 PM »
Don't need to be muslim to know it's shit.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2013, 06:27:16 PM »
yes....the problem is that the term "gay" or "homosexual" is always thought of in the sexual sense.....instead of thinking about it in terms of two people of the same sex loving each other
Fuck haters. Homos are people too.
A

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2013, 06:29:10 PM »
Think of who are the most infamous, the absolute worst criminals and serial killers in American history... Carl Panzram, Charles Manson, Gacy, Dahmer, etc. etc. etc. all were homosexuals.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2013, 06:29:31 PM »
There's a Singh N' Kahn for everything.
fixed

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2013, 06:30:55 PM »
Think of who are the most infamous, the absolute worst criminals and serial killers in American history... Carl Panzram, Charles Manson, Gacy, Dahmer, etc. etc. etc. all were homosexuals.

First I've heard about Manson being gay.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2013, 06:31:35 PM »
Don't need to be muslim to know it's shit.
But you can't know that if you haven't tried it?  ???
follow the arrows

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2013, 08:59:41 PM »
this is absolutely true....but whose stereotype is that?......the white writers who write and conceive the show
Oh yeah bro, trust me, I know.... it's 100x more infuriating.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2013, 10:00:48 PM »
Got nothing against gays or anyone for that matter, but it's fucking annoying when every group push their little issues into everyone's face. Seriously, take your shit elsewhere and stop bleating for special treatment. Nobody has ever done their cause any good that way.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2013, 10:09:54 PM »
Oh yeah bro, trust me, I know.... it's 100x more infuriating.

You a Warcraft player Shockwave?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2013, 10:55:53 PM »
How can you hate gays if you haven't tried it yourself?

Being gay is not an option, like buying a Buick or a Honda. Granted some folks experiment sexually, but having sex with someone of the same sex is not the equivalent of being gay. Like someone mentioned, it is more about who you love and who you are attracted to.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2013, 11:02:41 PM »
PrimeMuscle = good guy.

Prime, if you don't mind me asking. Does your family and children/grand children know about your bisexuality?

If so, how did they react?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2013, 11:33:06 PM »

I can think of many serial killers who were straight.

Andrei Chikatilo was a Ukrainian serial killer, nicknamed the Butcher of Rostov and ‘The Red Ripper.’ He was convicted of the murder of 53 women and children between 1978 and 1990.

Kroll was a German serial killer and cannibal. He was known as the Ruhr Cannibal. He was convicted of eight murders but confessed to a total of 13.

Rader is an American serial killer who murdered at least 10 people in Sedgwick County (in and around Wichita), Kansas, between 1974 and 1991. Sample of one of his letters taunting police, "osephine, when I hung her really turn me on; her pleading for mercy then the rope took whole, she helpless; staring at me with wide terror fill eyes the rope getting tighter-tighter."

Theodore Robert ‘Ted’ Bundy (November 24, 1946 – January 24, 1989) is one of the most infamous serial killers in U.S. history. Bundy raped and murdered scores of young women across the United States between 1974 and 1978.

Better known as the Son of Sam or the .44 killer, David Berkowitz is a New York City serial killer who killed six people and wounded many others. When dogs howled, he started believing that these dogs were demons asking him to kill women.

Gary Ridgway – The Green River Killer (Killings between 1982 and 1984). "I hate most prostitutes. I did not want to pay them for sex. I also picked prostitutes as victims because they were easy to pick up without being noticed. I knew they would not be reported missing right away, and might never be reported missing." These were the words of one of the worst slayers in American history, who was said to have killed more women than any other serial killer — Gary Ridgway.

Charles Manson (Killings in 1969). When he was 34, he formed the "Charles Manson Family" by attracting a group of followers — mostly young women with troubled pasts.

Coral Eugene Watts (Killings between 1974 and 1982). He committed between 80-100 murders. He admitted to killing females because he saw evil in their eyes.

Why do you believe Charles Manson was gay? Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy killed only men which does not mean they were homosexuals. It does indicate that they were sexually conflicted though. It seems to me if someone is homosexual and they primarily murder people of the same sex, they have no love for these people. One does not generally kill people they love, unless they are nuts. Which brings up the point that homosexuals by and large are not crazy people. Homosexuality is not a mental disease. Murdering scores of people is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2013, 11:45:24 PM »
PrimeMuscle = good guy.

Prime, if you don't mind me asking. Does your family and children/grand children know about your bisexuality?

If so, how did they react?

I am an honest person. While I don't make it a habit to volunteer information about my sex life, if one of my grandchildren were to ask, I wouldn't deny it. My children grew up with me as their father. I don't believe my bisexuality was ever an issue or a secret. What counts is that I have been always there for them and that my wife and I have always been happily married.

I don't want to give you the impression that I think I have anything to be ashamed of, because I do not. I am a good person. I just do not believe my sexuality is all that relevant unless someone is interested in me.

I am 68 years old, my sex drive is almost nil. Since having a prostatectomy last year, I have ceased to get erections. I can honestly say that having sex is of very little importance to me. My wife and I have been married for 47 years. We dated and lived together for almost two years before marrying. I have never had a lover outside my marriage. It is safe to say she is the person I love and want to be with.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2013, 12:43:26 AM »
Wow 47 years. Thats cool.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #99 on: March 26, 2013, 05:34:42 AM »
You a Warcraft player Shockwave?