Author Topic: Trump Campaign Manager Kellyanne Conway Once Called Americans ‘A Bunch of Pigs’  (Read 2874 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
yet she's so offended by 'deplorables'.

The Donald Trump campaign pulled out all the stops in expressing outrage at Hillary Clinton‘s “basket of deplorables” remark, even falsely asserting that it was directed at all Republican voters, but it turns out that some of those same people actually did denigrate much larger groups of voters than they’re accusing Hillary of.

Donald Trump himself said that fully half of Americans “don’t do anything” and are “carried” by the other half, and in video unearthed by Mother Jones‘ David Corn, Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway repeatedly called Americans “pigs” who deserved the consequences of the fiscal crises that befell the country in the waning days of the Bush administration. In an appearance on Fox Business’ Happy Hour in 2008, Conway scolded the host for being “unfair” to Wall Street:

then she said it again:
[youtubeaD_Cy2ZWoCo[/youtube]

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-campaign-manager-kellyanne-conway-once-called-americans-a-bunch-of-pigs/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
When you read the full quote it's pretty damn accurate description of some (not all) of his supporters

She has no need to apologize for this quote and in fact many people in his own party have said pretty much the exact same thing

You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people -- now 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks -- they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump Campaign Manager Kellyanne Conway Once Called Americans
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 12:01:24 PM »
Pretty desperate moral equivalency attempt.  Fail. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump Campaign Manager Kellyanne Conway Once Called Americans
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 12:17:39 PM »
Pretty desperate moral equivalency attempt.  Fail. 

agreed

what Conway said is not only much worse it's also false unlike what Clinton said which is true (and Republicans have already said the very same thing about Trump and his supporters)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
When you read the full quote it's pretty damn accurate description of some (not all) of his supporters

She has no need to apologize for this quote and in fact many people in his own party have said pretty much the exact same thing

240 is Back

• Getbig V
agreed

what Conway said is not only much worse it's also false unlike what Clinton said which is true (and Republicans have already said the very same thing about Trump and his supporters)

people are wearing "Deplorable" tshirts to trump rallies like it's a badge of pride.

thats cool, but please, STFU about how offended you are, if you're wearing that shirt.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
people are wearing "Deplorable" tshirts to trump rallies like it's a badge of pride.

thats cool, but please, STFU about how offended you are, if you're wearing that shirt.

A pos cvnt who lied over 4 coffins calling others deplorable?   F her - congrats you nasty pos communist thug - you turned a Johnson voter over to Trump 

Erik C

• Getbig IV

I'm offended by everything Hillary says or does!

I wear my "Deplorable" T-shirt with pride in protest of what that bitch said. Just as the Patriots during The Revolutionary War, used the term Yankees, in protest to describe themselves, after the British called them Yankee Doodles.

The "Deplorable" T-Shirts take us back to the roots of America as a country.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm offended by everything Hillary says or does!

I wear my "Deplorable" T-shirt with pride in protest of what that bitch said. Just as the Patriots during The Revolutionary War, used the term Yankees, in protest to describe themselves, after the British called them Yankee Doodles.

The "Deplorable" T-Shirts take us back to the roots of America as a country.

Which specific Deplorable are you (or I guess you can be more than one)?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Has Conway apologized yet?

iwantmass

• Getbig III

We know you are a liar and a spineless coward that is too afraid to spout his political views to his peers or in person to anyone. Go to your safe space.  Hillary perfectly represents your values

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
We know you are a liar and a spineless coward that is too afraid to spout his political views to his peers or in person to anyone. Go to your safe space.  Hillary perfectly represents your values

LOL

Fuck Off

Hiding a goofy safe space sounds like something you're very familiar with

iwantmass

• Getbig III
LOL

Fuck Off

Hiding a goofy safe space sounds like something you're very familiar with

I'm not afraid to discuss political views with my peers at all.  You on the other hand admitted to being too big of a pussy to discuss your political views openly, absent of anonymity.  Maybe it's because your views are so utterly stupid, and they would think less of you than they already do.  They already know you are a pussy. I can understand where you don't want to be known as an idiotic pussy

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm not afraid to discuss political views with my peers at all.  You on the other hand admitted to being too big of a pussy to discuss your political views openly, absent of anonymity.  Maybe it's because your views are so utterly stupid, and they would think less of you than they already do.  They already know you are a pussy. I can understand where you don't want to be known as an idiotic pussy

I must have missed when you revealed your identity

please bump that post so I can attempt to give a shit

iwantmass

• Getbig III
I must have missed when you revealed your identity

please bump that post so I can attempt to give a shit

I have no desire to reveal my identity because of idiots like Josh.  I do take pride in practicing the same views on here that I would in the real world. I don't think you will find me ever taking an absurd stance, posting anything racist, or arguing outlandish stupid arguments such as the definition of an an9maly when I get my ass handed to me in a debate.  Now, if you were to ever tell me you were in the salt lake city area, I would gladly sit and he coffee with you and call you a pussy to your face.  I express my viewpoints openly with coworkers and friends.  I'm capable of disagreeing with someone

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I have no desire to reveal my identity because of idiots like Josh.  I do take pride in practicing the same views on here that I would in the real world. I don't think you will find me ever taking an absurd stance, posting anything racist, or arguing outlandish stupid arguments such as the definition of an an9maly when I get my ass handed to me in a debate.  Now, if you were to ever tell me you were in the salt lake city area, I would gladly sit and he coffee with you and call you a pussy to your face.  I express my viewpoints openly with coworkers and friends.  I'm capable of disagreeing with someone

I have no clue who Josh is (guessing your ex-boyfriend) but didn't you just attempt to criticize me for being anonymous ?

BTW - you wrote "You on the other hand admitted to being too big of a pussy to discuss your political views openly, absent of anonymity"

go ahead and post that quote from me so we know it's not one of your numerous lies

regarding the definition of anomaly... you're the one who posted it and then chose to completely ignore it and make up your own definition which appears nowhere except in your addled brain

iwantmass

• Getbig III
I have no clue who Josh is (guessing your ex-boyfriend) but didn't you just attempt to criticize me for being anonymous ?

BTW - you wrote "You on the other hand admitted to being too big of a pussy to discuss your political views openly, absent of anonymity"

go ahead and post that quote from me so we know it's not one of your numerous lies

regarding the definition of anomaly... you're the one who posted it and then chose to completely ignore it and make up your own definition which appears nowhere except in your addled brain

I'm not taking the time to look up the thread that you admitted to being a pussy in a room full of Boeing execs.  Find it yourself.  While you are at it, go have the conversation with those same execs about that anomaly discussion and see how stupid and desperate they think you were.  Some of us  actually discuss the same things in real life that we would on here.  You can easily pick us out. We don't make outlandish claims.  It is of no value to me to prove you are a pussy that is afraid to express your opinion irl, in fear of rejecfion.  You openly admitted to it

My spouse freely reads any of these threads and doesn't find it bizarre at all how i talk to people like you.  S9meone like you would consider me abrasive in real life. I call it honest

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm not taking the time to look up the thread that you admitted to being a pussy in a room full of Boeing execs.  Find it yourself.  While you are at it, go have the conversation with those same execs about that anomaly discussion and see how stupid and desperate they think you were.  Some of us  actually discuss the same things in real life that we would on here.  You can easily pick us out. We don't make outlandish claims.  It is of no value to me to prove you addressed a pussy that is afraid to express your opinion irl, in fear of rejecfion.  You openly admitted to it

you find the quote

Of course you can't because you know it doesn't exist and you're a liar

Why would I go to a party and bore them to death with a story about talking to a liar and a certified moron on an obsure message board who makes up his own definitions for words and then is dumbfounded when no one agrees with him

iwantmass

• Getbig III
you find the quote

Of course you can't because you know it doesn't exist and you're a liar

Why would I go to a party and bore them to death with a story about talking to a liar and a certified moron on an obsure message board who makes up his own definitions for words and then is dumbfounded when no one agrees with him

Whatever you say, pussy.  Are you insinuating I made up the above scenario including a social event with Boeing execs?  You didn't mention anything about boring them. On the contrary, you admitted fear of confrontation

I would absolutely humor my coworkers by making someone look like a fool on the internet. I bullshit with them about all sorts of things

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm not taking the time to look up the thread that you admitted to being a pussy in a room full of Boeing execs.  Find it yourself.  While you are at it, go have the conversation with those same execs about that anomaly discussion and see how stupid and desperate they think you were.  Some of us  actually discuss the same things in real life that we would on here.  You can easily pick us out. We don't make outlandish claims.  It is of no value to me to prove you are a pussy that is afraid to express your opinion irl, in fear of rejecfion.  You openly admitted to it

My spouse freely reads any of these threads and doesn't find it bizarre at all how i talk to people like you.  S9meone like you would consider me abrasive in real life. I call it honest

Seems you added more after you first posted this comment

I find hard to believe that you have a spouse but maybe you're one of those good ol boys from Louisiana who married a 300 pound sow.
Assuming you're not lying or confusing your inflatable doll with a human being, I'm sure she's totally humiliated hearing you talk to people at a party in the same manner that you post on this board (or of course you could be lying ..you're prone to do that) and no doubt she laughing her ass off when you're on your fainting couch being "absolutely shocked" when you find out that  someone in your town won the lottery, died of cancer, or gave birth to an autistic child.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Whatever you say, pussy.  Are you insinuating I made up the above scenario including a social event with Boeing execs?  You didn't mention anything about boring them. On the contrary, you admitted fear of confrontation

I would absolutely humor my coworkers by making someone look like a fool on the internet. I bullshit with them about all sorts of things

nope, you're just completely misunderstood it which you're prone to do given that you're a moron

Of course you also lied and claimed a quote by me which does not exist

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Seems you added more after you first posted this comment

I find hard to believe that you have a spouse but maybe you're one of those good ol boys from Louisiana who married a 300 pound sow.
Assuming you're not lying or confusing your inflatable doll with a human being, I'm sure she's totally humiliated hearing you talk to people at a party in the same manner that you post on this board (or of course you could be lying ..you're prone to do that) and no doubt she laughing her ass off when you're on your fainting couch being "absolutely shocked" when you find out that  someone in your town won the lottery, died of cancer, or gave birth to an autistic child.  

Well, the only difference is I'm telling the truth based on what actually happened to you and how you conduct yourself.  You don't assert your true opinion with your peers because you are a pussy.  No attempt at insulting my wife makes that any less true

iwantmass

• Getbig III
nope, you're just completely misunderstood it which you're prone to do given that you're a moron

Of course you also lied and claimed a quote by me which does not exist

I didn't misunderstand anything. You are 1 of the more vocal people on this forum in regards to your politically opinion,  yet you admitted you won't have the same discussion in real life because you are a pussy.  You said it, I didnt

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Well I don't like trump but...

I don't care about LBGT rights...per Hillary homophobic
I am anti illegal immigration...per Hillary racist
I think we should solve a lot of the problems here at home before taking on others problems...per Hillary xenophobic

Erik C

• Getbig IV

Yes! I can be deplorable in many ways, according to the leftists. So that makes me great for America! Same as Trump!