Author Topic: Karma? - Former bodybuilder killed in 5 car crash  (Read 9703 times)

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
Re: Karma? - Former bodybuilder killed in 5 car crash
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 03:58:00 PM »
what is "glassing"?

"Glassing" is performed mostly in nightclubs environs. Its the process of acquiring a glass object (normally a beer glass) and then proceeding to an identified target such as your ex-girlfriend or someone you don't like the look of and smashing the glass object over their head or preferably in their face to cause maximum damage.

"Glassed" people have had a number of conditions due to this new phenomenon: loss of eye sight, deep tissue scaring, mutilation of facial features that result in loss of beauty in ex-girlfriends.

"Glassing" incidents are on the rise apparently, so be careful when you venture out into the domain of women where violence is ever present as men compete for pussy.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 03:59:48 PM »

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 09:58:55 PM »
Do you know what happened with the blind person? I don't condone what he did, but until you get all of the facts, never assume.

Do you have any, or all, of the facts Ron?

What can a blind man do? My roommate is 80% blind, and he can't really see shit. He can watch TV, but goes to a movie and he can't see the screen that's ten times larger.
He's not the most gifted blind man, that's for sure. But however, he couldn't fight worth a damn. He's told me before that if something ever did happen, he'll just end up kicking, scratching, screaming, biting and doing whatever he can in order to save himself.

With that said, how does a blind man defend himself against a regular human, much less a bodybuilder or someone with above average size?

What are the facts Ron?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 10:04:09 PM »
Never stepped on stage=No COMPETITIVE Bodybuilder

Anyone who is an avid weight lifter who is trying to build a muscular physique is a bodybuilder.  I have never competed and consider myself a bodybuilder and think that most in GetBig feel the same.
No, it's just you.

I lift weights, I don't "bodybuild", that is a side effect of lifting weights, not the direct goal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 08:25:34 AM »
No, it's just you.

I lift weights, I don't "bodybuild", that is a side effect of lifting weights, not the direct goal.

So what is your direct goal in lifting weights, then Chaos?

I lift weights to build my body, to create a more muscular physique; that is my direct goal.  I am not lifting with the ultimate goal of becoming extremely strong and being able to bench 500 plus pounds or deadlift 800 pounds.  That is the goal of a powerlifter.  I am a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 11:20:49 AM »
"Glassing" is performed mostly in nightclubs environs. Its the process of acquiring a glass object (normally a beer glass) and then proceeding to an identified target such as your ex-girlfriend or someone you don't like the look of and smashing the glass object over their head or preferably in their face to cause maximum damage.

"Glassed" people have had a number of conditions due to this new phenomenon: loss of eye sight, deep tissue scaring, mutilation of facial features that result in loss of beauty in ex-girlfriends.

"Glassing" incidents are on the rise apparently, so be careful when you venture out into the domain of women where violence is ever present as men compete for pussy.

Many years ago, I was bouncing in a club and saw this happen 10 feet away from me. It was brutal. The guy punched the other guy with a glass in his hand so it broke into the guys face. I had to testify in court. Luckily the guys didn't lose his eyesight but it was nasty.
and keep moving!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 11:51:51 AM »
Yeah, right...

Do you know what happened with the blind person? I don't condone what he did, but until you get all of the facts, never assume.

He did his two years, lost his chance to be with this children during that time, and now his kids don't have a father. 

This has 'nothing' to do with bodybuilding, other than the guy lifted weights and perhaps competed. 

Jeez

The blind man had cerebral palsy and has been blind since an accident when he was 17.  The pint glass shoved into his neck caused a wound that needed 50 stitches and led to him losing six pints of blood.

Hmm, check this out:  Passing sentence at Newcastle Crown Court last year for the assault Judge Beatrice Bolton told him: “You are 43 years old with a number of previous convictions, including a large number of convictions for violence.

She said he was “extremely lucky” not to have killed Mr Read, who has cerebral palsy and has been blind since an accident when he was 17.

The pint glass shoved into Mr Read’s neck caused a wound that needed 50 stitches and led to him losing six pints of blood.

But Judge Bolton added that she did not consider Dale Kindley, of Myrtle Street, Ashington, to be a danger to the public because his behaviour had changed “significantly” since he stopped taking illegal steroids in 1994.

:D Weee

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2008, 12:07:42 PM »
Why was the blind guy flying an airplane in the first place? Does NASA always use one armed astronauts? It makes no sense.
a

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2008, 12:38:56 PM »
Why was the blind guy flying an airplane in the first place? Does NASA always use one armed astronauts? It makes no sense.
huh  ???
:D Weee

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2008, 05:04:13 AM »
the blind guy never saw it coming.
lol