Author Topic: swat  (Read 1288 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
swat
« on: January 17, 2009, 06:05:24 PM »
i have come to the conclusion that, that shit is a wast of time, and boring. so i am not am not doing it anymore.

i am not telling them i am leaving though. i am just going to stop going to the meetings, and practice. i think they will figure it out sooner or later.

bench

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: swat
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 06:06:38 PM »
i have come to the conclusion that, that shit is a wast of time, and boring. so i am not am not doing it anymore.

i am not telling them i am leaving though. i am just going to stop going to the meetings, and practice. i think they will figure it out sooner or later.

bench

Why is it a waste of time?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 06:28:49 PM »
Why is it a waste of time?
we never do anything since this new asshole took over.

he was planing this "big raid" for over a month on this guy with felony warrants, and i got tired of waiting. so thursday night on my regular shift, i went to the guys house, knocked on the door, and told him he was under arrest for warrants, and he complied and gave me full written concent to search his house!!! how big of a waste of time would that have been for a tactical unit, the guy is a joke, and he is going to get someone hurt.

he has been holding off for so long on some of these "raids" that the people are turning themselves in, and then we have to get a search warrant to search the house which takes damn near a week.

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 06:57:10 PM »
my first cousin is married to a RCMP.  She left him because he was so abusive.  Moved 100 miles away and he still tracks her down and abuses.  And he portrays an image in town of this nice guy police officer who is everyones buddy.  What a piece of shit.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 07:05:54 PM »
my first cousin is married to a RCMP.  She left him because he was so abusive.  Moved 100 miles away and he still tracks her down and abuses.  And he portrays an image in town of this nice guy police officer who is everyones buddy.  What a piece of shit.
i know a few like that.

bench

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 07:08:32 PM »
we never do anything since this new asshole took over.

he was planing this "big raid" for over a month on this guy with felony warrants, and i got tired of waiting. so thursday night on my regular shift, i went to the guys house, knocked on the door, and told him he was under arrest for warrants, and he complied and gave me full written concent to search his house!!! how big of a waste of time would that have been for a tactical unit, the guy is a joke, and he is going to get someone hurt.

he has been holding off for so long on some of these "raids" that the people are turning themselves in, and then we have to get a search warrant to search the house which takes damn near a week.

bench
You need to consider your long-term career interests. This "new asshole" will one day be a new asshole (not this one). You may ultimately benefit more by sticking to it, and be grateful that you did.

What are the benefits of being a part of SWAT?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 07:57:52 PM »
What are the benefits of being a part of SWAT?

They sit around and sing "na na na... na na na... na na na... na na na... na na NA!" along with the theme song from S.W.A.T half the night.

Other half of the night; they make stupid bets and the winner gets to put his hat on backwards like 'Deke' on the original series. :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2009, 09:19:44 PM »
Is it anything like that movie with Colin Farrell?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2009, 09:23:23 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen.

What part of Texas are you in?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!