Author Topic: who wants to fund a home for the abused elderly  (Read 4665 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: who wants to fund a home for the abused elderly
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2014, 11:08:29 AM »
I'm gonna ask you guys a question:

You find out that you have a disease that there really is no cure for at the moment
This disease will cost alot of money to keep you from dying but you still will not be cured
This disease will reduce if not totally kill any hopes of you having any sort of sex
This disease may actually lead you to having a even more "full blown" disease that is much more sever

considering all those things would you ever be dancing in joy like this?:

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2014, 11:18:31 AM »

You find out that you have a disease that there really is no cure for at the moment
This disease will cost alot of money to keep you from dying but you still will not be cured
This disease will reduce if not totally kill any hopes of you having any sort of sex
This disease may actually lead you to having a even more "full blown" disease that is much more sever

Don't even try to understand how T-bombz mind works without first wearing a bunny suit.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2014, 11:20:41 AM »

All I know, is that he better not be claiming "disability" and getting checks, when he can do the Carlton.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2014, 11:23:42 AM »
All I know, is that he better not be claiming "disability" and getting checks, when he can do the Carlton.

this is another thing...I didn't even think of this

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2014, 11:32:46 AM »
Maybe he can enter this competition and win for the old ladies like what happens in the movies?

Halo 4 Global Championship offers $200,000 grand prize
http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/halo_4/news/halo_4_global_championship_offers_200_000_grand_prize.html

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2014, 11:53:32 AM »
https://secure3.convio.net/voa/site/Donation2;jsessionid=CBF60B3DCE15DC39494AD13A50C608C4.app337b?5360.donation=landing&df_id=5360

I thought I posted the link in the original post  ???

What are you going to do about you current situation TBombz? How are you going to go about getting yourself out of that car? :-[

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2014, 11:57:12 AM »
they should of approached me first. Im great for promoting great causes to fund.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2014, 12:06:34 PM »

Bikini, im perfectly happy. Find God and you will be too. Dont tell me you have been following that advice you asked me to give you, because I can tell by your behavior on this site that you absolutely have not. Go back, read it again, and DO IT. or else be content being lost and hopeless.

they should of approached me first. Im great for promoting great causes to fund.
ive been trying to find someone  help the place out but havent found more than a thousand or a few. The place doesnt recieve any govt money.and its helped about 250 abused seniors in the past 5 years. Its  great place. Whatever kind of promoting you can do would be awesome

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2014, 12:09:42 PM »
Bikini, im perfectly happy. Find God and you will be too. Dont tell me you have been following that advice you asked me to give you, because I can tell by your behavior on this site that you absolutely have not. Go back, read it again, and DO IT. or else be content being lost and hopeless.
 ive been trying to find someone  help the place out but havent found more than a thousand or a few. The place doesnt recieve any govt money.and its helped about 250 abused seniors in the past 5 years. Its  great place. Whatever kind of promoting you can do would be awesome

Sorry Bombzer. I am still not convinced there is a God. You can't just start to "believe". At least I can't.

However I'm at terms with my alcoholic so all is well. For me. Not him.

Are you telling me you are HAPPY living in a car??? Taylor be trolling??? ???

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2014, 12:13:58 PM »

this is another thing...I didn't even think of this

Oh no, a stand-up guy like TBombs would never try to scam his way out of actually doing honest work for a living.

Nahhhhhhh!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2014, 12:17:24 PM »
I want to finish my transactions with arce before I move on to other charitable benefits.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2014, 06:03:19 PM »
Donate if you can

This place is for abused elderly. It doesnt get any govt money. Its going to closr on feb.14 unless someone donates $198,000

Did it closed?
O

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2014, 06:09:54 PM »
Is there really a bluehair beating epidemic?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2014, 07:17:13 PM »
x3 can we get an update on this?