Author Topic: Is the Customer Always right?  (Read 2864 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Is the Customer Always right?
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2009, 06:32:20 PM »
i really doubt that, i think those studies are bullshit, when myself and girl or a few mates go for dinner at a restaraunt and get bad service the last i do it send mass emails or text messages to friends and families to avoid the place, of course there a deranged people who make an effort to go out of there way to tell people how awful you are, but im sure the people she is telling know she is fucked up.

Some dumbfuck people will always knock you or your business just to spite you or ut of jealousy,you can do fuck all about it

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2009, 06:37:04 PM »
Some dumbfuck people will always knock you or your business just to spite you or ut of jealousy,you can do fuck all about it
my theory is to attract cleints that are going to be happy, and to fuck off the complaining girls, all businesses have them, you really have to expend heaps of energy to make a unhappy client/customer happy, it is not worth it.

at the same time some employees are fucken useless, so u need to hear both sides of the story.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2009, 06:37:22 PM »
i really doubt that, i think those studies are bullshit, when myself and girl or a few mates go for dinner at a restaraunt and get bad service the last i do it send mass emails or text messages to friends and families to avoid the place, of course there a deranged people who make an effort to go out of there way to tell people how awful you are, but im sure the people she is telling know she is fucked up.

Those studys are spot on imo..you come across in this topic as having a bad attitude and are not the type of person who should be in customer service..but again its the internet so who knows what you are really like irl  :)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2009, 07:37:50 PM »
So you are saying you dont mind being the customer on the other side of the counter and being served by a rude unhelpful #### who tells you to fuk off and go shop at the opposition  :o
I am a good customer, not rude, don't yell, and don't expect an excessive amount of service.  Some people can do CS, but I can't, something about pretending to be nice to people for money. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2009, 07:38:52 PM »
Those studys are spot on imo..you come across in this topic as having a bad attitude and are not the type of person who should be in customer service..but again its the internet so who knows what you are really like irl  :)
true, its my online persona

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2009, 07:46:50 PM »
Raheem Devaugh thinks so...

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2009, 09:06:52 PM »
you guessed wrong, I am doing pretty well actually, business is good considering the whole recession thing
What type of business?
I am a big baby

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2009, 11:39:54 PM »