Author Topic: Anyone doing MOVEMBER?  (Read 2821 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Anyone doing MOVEMBER?
« on: November 04, 2013, 07:36:20 AM »
I started last week.  Shit is itchy as hell but going to let my stache grow all month.

As an official global charity, Movember’s vision is to have an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health. During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of millions of moustaches on men's faces around the world. Through the power of the Mo, vital funds and awareness are raised to combat prostate and testicular cancer and mental health challenges.

HOW IT WORKS
 Movember encourages men to join the movement by growing a moustache for the 30-days of November. After registering on Movember.com, these generous Mo Bros start the month clean-shaven, then grow and groom their Mo (slang for moustache), asking friends and family to donate to their efforts. With their new moustaches, these Mo Bros bring much needed awareness to men’s health issues by prompting conversations wherever they go.

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone doing MOVEMBER?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 07:39:06 AM »
I would do it if I could grow a decent moustache - I've got shitty moustache genetics where the hair on my head is an awesome luscious dark brown (almost black) but my moustache hair when fully grown turns out to be an annoying shade of light brown - it doesn't go at all. So on the basis that I'd look like a dick with it I'm not doing it.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 07:41:13 AM »
no.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 07:43:40 AM »
i looks like a rat with a mustache.   Like an 80s custodian.  But I really do like the awareness/opening up discussion idea.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 07:45:35 AM »
sadly my wife would just kill me if a grow a moustache
North of Italy

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 08:15:10 AM »
Its less embarrassing to just donate some $$. I once shaved nothing but the mustache, and my gf told me to shave that shit off because I looked ridiculous (to which I agreed).
Every year I'll donate $20 to a coworker that's doing it and save myself the embarrassment.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 08:15:35 AM »
My moustache is less like Tom Selleck's upper lipholstery showcased in reruns of Magnum P.I and more like a dirty sanchez done with diarrhea.

It's not a good look for me.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 08:21:08 AM »
I'm growing mine like this.  So far so good.  The stache is coming in nice and thick.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 08:22:50 AM »
i looks like a rat with a mustache.   Like an 80s custodian.  But I really do like the awareness/opening up discussion idea.

That's fucking brilliant!  ;D  Will use.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 08:23:18 AM »
If I could I would, but I have beta facial hair growth ability.  My stache looks like that of a 9-yr old mexican boy.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 08:32:56 AM »
If I could I would, but I have beta facial hair growth ability.  My stache looks like that of a 9-yr old mexican boy.

Kind of like this?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2013, 04:57:41 PM »
sadly my wife would just kill me if a grow a moustache

::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 05:01:51 PM »
I started last week.  Shit is itchy as hell but going to let my stache grow all month.

As an official global charity, Movember’s vision is to have an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health. During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of millions of moustaches on men's faces around the world. Through the power of the Mo, vital funds and awareness are raised to combat prostate and testicular cancer and mental health challenges.

HOW IT WORKS
 Movember encourages men to join the movement by growing a moustache for the 30-days of November. After registering on Movember.com, these generous Mo Bros start the month clean-shaven, then grow and groom their Mo (slang for moustache), asking friends and family to donate to their efforts. With their new moustaches, these Mo Bros bring much needed awareness to men’s health issues by prompting conversations wherever they go.

Does this count if the woman lays down naked and has a man place his mouth at her Y???  Then he is wearing a moustache. 

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2013, 05:09:04 PM »
::)

He's Italian...it's very common for the woman to run the household.

Sorry njflex  ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2013, 05:11:56 PM »
I do every year.

People say i look like a cop from the 80's who should have a mullet and drive an IROC Camaro.

8)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 05:26:20 PM »
Does this count if the woman lays down naked and has a man place his mouth at her Y???  Then he is wearing a moustache. 

???

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 05:29:12 PM »
???
You have to visualise the situation.   :D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 05:31:28 PM »
It's interesting all the movements  to end breast cancer and all the focus on women's health issues but men are left out of all of this.  Even in the NFL players wear pink etc but no special color for prostate cancer.

I've never even heard of Movember.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 05:34:00 PM »
It's interesting all the movements  to end breast cancer and all the focus on women's health issues but men are left out of all of this.  Even in the NFL players wear pink etc but no special color for prostate cancer.

This is the first I have heard of it too, Walter. 

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 05:35:22 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 05:40:01 PM »

Right or wrong it's always about the women in society.

Homeless Vietnam vets who actually went out and fought in a jungle war lay dying on the streets and nobody gives 2 shits but women that lay around and have irresponsible sex are given food, money and shelter.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2013, 05:46:55 PM »

I got to thinking about that shit last month so I searched about cancer deaths per year. Breast cancer killed some 39000 women last year and lung cancer killed 72000 women. Someone has a good PR firm and its not the leading killer.

http://www.cancer.org/acs/groups/content/@epidemiologysurveilance/documents/document/acspc-037115.pdf

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2013, 05:47:42 PM »
Right or wrong it's always about the women in society.

Homeless Vietnam vets who actually went out and fought in a jungle war lay dying on the streets and nobody gives 2 shits but women that lay around and have irresponsible sex are given food, money and shelter.

AMEN!!  Oh and don't forget free birth control which has to be a part of all health plans (which the baby momma's living of the gov never use).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2013, 05:47:49 PM »
oh shit, thanks for reminding me, I just shaved too, oh well, I will get a late start.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2013, 06:20:28 PM »
oh shit, thanks for reminding me, I just shaved too, oh well, I will get a late start.

upping dose should help speed things up   ;D