Author Topic: All the hate on test is there anyone that likes test on here anymore?  (Read 9818 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Re: All the hate on test is there anyone that likes test on here anymore?
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 09:10:25 AM »
I see, thanks for the input. I want to try Test/Tren but I'm afraid of the strong shutdown from Tren (actually I have no idea about it but I'm speculating on what I've read) so now I'm stuck between Test/EQ or Test/Tbol.

just do test/tren. this is the holy grail. this is what you WILL wind up doing eventually, and when you do, you will say what fucking took me so long.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 09:11:44 AM »
Just noticed we posted about the same time....

if you are afraid of shutdown from 19-nors, I would do a cycle like this....

-150mg Test as a replacement dose
-600mg EQ
-300mg Masteron
-a good oral

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 09:13:40 AM »
just do test/tren. this is the holy grail. this is what you WILL wind up doing eventually, and when you do, you will say what fucking took me so long.

haha, I almost suggested tren, only because we all end up going there at some point.
I still think he should try something more mild for his first time though. If I did tren the first time I ever did AAS, I might have been too scared to do a second cycle.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2012, 09:16:30 AM »
Just noticed we posted about the same time....

if you are afraid of shutdown from 19-nors, I would do a cycle like this....

-150mg Test as a replacement dose
-600mg EQ
-300mg Masteron
-a good oral

Hmm looks interesting for sure. But would the gain be similar to what I could experience on test/tren?  Or it's impossible to tell as everyone is different and there are many outside factors (nutrition/traning/etc.)

I know... that's what make me doubt myself as I know if I don't do it as a first cycle, I will do it as my second one. And let's be honest, the shutdown will be the same the first or second cycle. (..right? :P)

haha, I almost suggested tren, only because we all end up going there at some point.
I still think he should try something more mild for his first time though. If I did tren the first time I ever did AAS, I might have been too scared to do a second cycle.

Lol! I'm curious to know why do you say that?

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2012, 09:55:02 AM »

Truer words have never been spoken!

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2012, 10:13:23 AM »
Hmm looks interesting for sure. But would the gain be similar to what I could experience on test/tren?  Or it's impossible to tell as everyone is different and there are many outside factors (nutrition/traning/etc.)

I know... that's what make me doubt myself as I know if I don't do it as a first cycle, I will do it as my second one. And let's be honest, the shutdown will be the same the first or second cycle. (..right? :P)

deca shuts me down worse than tren, yet most boards recommend deca/test as a first cycle and never tren/test. it makes no fucking sense. if you are lean enough you might as well add some masteron in also and just do this correct.

test prop: 50 mg ed or eod depending on what your libido needs
tren ace: 50 mg ed
masteron ace: 50 mg ed

this cycle is the holy grail (at a very beginner's dose)

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2012, 10:15:03 AM »
deca shuts me down worse than tren, yet most boards recommend deca/test as a first cycle and never tren/test. it makes no fucking sense. if you are lean enough you might as well add some masteron in also and just do this correct.

test prop: 50 mg ed or eod depending on what your libido needs
tren ace: 50 mg ed
masteron ace: 50 mg ed

this cycle is the holy grail (at a very beginner's dose)

Is 10% BF lean enough? Also, is it possible to modify the cycle you just laid out so I don't have to pin like 3 times ED?

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2012, 10:29:32 AM »
you mix the oil together in the same syringe so you only pin one time

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2012, 10:47:17 AM »
deca shuts me down worse than tren,

you mean htpa shutdown? yeah, longer half life on deca and even the smallest amounts suppresses htpa. npp would be better in this regard, clears out faster.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2012, 10:54:04 AM »
high test makes you feel like shit cause of bp goes up to the roof,  makes your body hairy and prostate inflamed.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2012, 03:57:23 PM »
Hmm looks interesting for sure. But would the gain be similar to what I could experience on test/tren?  Or it's impossible to tell as everyone is different and there are many outside factors (nutrition/traning/etc.)

1)You are right, it's impossible to tell. In addition to all the variables you mentioned, some guys get big from tren, others recomp from it.

2)Eventually you will try Tren. At that point, it won't matter if you did or did not use deca or tren on your first cycle, if you get major HPTA suppression, it just won't be during your first cycle :).
I have only met a couple people that just did a few cycles and never touched AAS again...... and none of them kept training either. I have never met anyone that still trains, has tried AAS, and no longer uses them. If you do jump on AAS, I am 99% sure you will do another cycle, and then another, and then another......and you more than likely will blast/cruise or stay on forever at some point. Then you won't worry about 19-nors or HPTA.

3)I say that because Tren is some wild stuff. Not everyone thinks so, but it sure does affect me mentally. It makes me worry a lot and gives me a shorter temper.
If I had done tren my first cycle and associated that nervous/worrying feeling with all AAS, I may be hesitant to use AAS again. You may not be as negatively effected by it as I am.
Despite the way it makes me feel, I still use it. I am about to take a shot of some in just a moment in fact :)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2012, 04:20:06 PM »
high test makes you feel like shit cause of bp goes up to the roof,  makes your body hairy and prostate inflamed.

What do you consider high dose of test? I really enjoy test and mast combo. Keep the water retention at bay. Next run will be

Test 500mg
mast p 300-500mg
deca 400mg

orals in and out  dbol and tbol or var

Gh if im lucky

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2012, 08:06:09 AM »
Over 500mg/week, to much side you have to deal with it, water retention, high estrogen, bph, etc