Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 175410 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Suffering
« Reply #375 on: June 28, 2014, 12:23:46 AM »
haha

"he's melting down"

"awfully defensive"

natural .. we established that you lie about what you take and your friend shredded on 500g carbs a day .. your "word" means nothing here

bigmc .. you must be angy with the wife and bored .. you are fat by bodybuilding standards, never been in shape actually, you just enjoy talking about it though .. do the do, walk the walk and then you will be taken seriously

chiro is another puffy bloated drug induced bodybuilder who would vanish when shredded IF he would ever be shredded

but like the title of my thread says, shredded takes discipline and suffering which some of you lack completely ..

I started this to illustrate how the body morphs and looks through various stages .. it's a gold mine for those trully interested in understanding bodybuilding

cheap shots and insults we are all capable of as seen .. but I assure you that there are some who will learn from all this something they might use

Sev, dont want to burst your bubble, but you have never been shredded, in shape yes, shredded, no,  you are 12-15lbs from shredded in your best ever pic, if you had ever been on a bodybuilding stage you would know that.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #376 on: June 28, 2014, 12:25:14 AM »
would wipe the floor with you in the gym so relax youngblood

God called to tell me how awesome I am

I'm guessing this is due to poor nutritional problems in your underdeveloped country? The reason you look like this

19 years old, clean as a bell, all pre-workout powder and FLEX magazine workout routines of peace :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #377 on: June 28, 2014, 12:40:40 AM »
I'm guessing this is due to poor nutritional problems in your underdeveloped country? The reason you look like this

19 years old, clean as a bell, all pre-workout powder and FLEX magazine workout routines of peace :D

is this suppose to impress me?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: June 28, 2014, 12:42:59 AM »
chiro, I posted videos of my best lifts.. can you tape yourself lifting at least 3/4 of what I did? if not, please stop talking about the gym ..both me and my buddy are thoroughbreds .. you are a mule  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: June 28, 2014, 01:18:15 AM »
sev chill out bro

chiro looks better than you

doesnt mean he is better than you

you need to stop being so insecure

unleash the inner lizard my friend

we are here to help you  :)
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: June 28, 2014, 01:35:26 AM »
sev chill out bro

chiro looks better than you

doesnt mean he is better than you

you need to stop being so insecure

unleash the inner lizard my friend

we are here to help you  :)
no he does not

I can help both of you get a six pack. stop hating  ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #381 on: June 28, 2014, 01:44:58 AM »
chiro, I posted videos of my best lifts.. can you tape yourself lifting at least 3/4 of what I did? if not, please stop talking about the gym ..both me and my buddy are thoroughbreds .. you are a mule  ;D

Yes I can and they were done back when I was natty. (With gear now I prefer lower weight and higher reps....after injuries now I try to train smarter).

Question: Will you be masturbating to them or just critiquing them?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: June 28, 2014, 01:59:44 AM »
Yes I can and they were done back when I was natty. (With gear now I prefer lower weight and higher reps....after injuries now I try to train smarter).

Question: Will you be masturbating to them or just critiquing them?
why would I critique a guy who lofts what I used to warm up with? I will give you props

what were your all time best lfts?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: June 28, 2014, 02:29:31 AM »
Sev where are your best lifting videos?

I remember the 240kg squat in 2006 and 180kg bench. You still have them?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #384 on: June 28, 2014, 02:31:06 AM »
why would I critique a guy who lofts what I used to warm up with? I will give you props

what were your all time best lfts?

525lb deadlift, 435 ass to grass squat (none of this "parallel" bullshit, I squat with the Oly guys at my gym)  bench was my shittiest, 335  :-X  :-X

Nothing to write home about but I'm pleased with what i accomplished before gear under 200lbs, and before the injuries started to pile up

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: June 28, 2014, 02:34:26 AM »
525lb deadlift, 435 ass to grass squat (none of this "parallel" bullshit, I squat with the Oly guys at my gym)  bench was my shittiest, 335  :-X  :-X

Nothing to write home about but I'm pleased with what i accomplished before gear under 200lbs, and before the injuries started to pile up

So you are basically saying that you lift less than 3/4 than what I posted on youtube but can wipe the floor with me in the gym  :-\

I was expecting some respectable numbers

PS: loved that "I was natty young but got injured but now am juiced and lift less  ;D

what's next? bigmc posting his "respectable" build? I see fat gym rats on a daily bases .. they all stop and gawk when I train with my buddy.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: June 28, 2014, 02:37:16 AM »

Very respectable under 200 pounds. Remember on the internet everyone squats 5 plates or more yet I never see these people in real life.  ;)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #387 on: June 28, 2014, 02:37:25 AM »
So you are basically saying that you lift less than 3/4 than what I posted on youtube but can wipe the floor with me in the gym  :-\

PS: loved that "I was natty young but got injured but now am juiced and lift less  ;D

what's next? bigmc posting his "respectable" build? I see fat gym rats on a daily bases .. they all stop and gawk when I train with my buddy.

I never said I could wipe the floor with you  ??? You have very good lifts for your meek size, no one would ever guess you could lift the weights you can. I get the opposite effect, people think I must be lifting way heavier numbers than I actually train with. Jokes on them  :D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #388 on: June 28, 2014, 02:38:39 AM »
Cleanest natural is a rather small structured man.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: June 28, 2014, 02:42:34 AM »
So you are basically saying that you lift less than 3/4 than what I posted on youtube but can wipe the floor with me in the gym  :-\

Lets See, you claim to lift more than:

Deadlift: 525/3*4 = 698 pounds
Squat:   435/3*4 = 580 pounds
Bench:   335/3*4 = 446 pounds

So where are these vids? Don't bother I know why you deleted them.  ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: June 28, 2014, 02:44:32 AM »
Sev where are your best lifting videos?

I remember the 240kg squat in 2006 and 180kg bench. You still have them?
540lbs for a single squat, 500x3, 400x10-12

3x405 lbs bench and 315x12

can't access that account and made the vids private so no..but I have them on an old hard drive I gotta load them up again

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: June 28, 2014, 02:46:24 AM »
Lets See, you claim to lift more than:

Deadlift: 525/3*4 = 698 pounds
Squat:   435/3*4 = 580 pounds
Bench:   335/3*4 = 446 pounds

So where are these vids? Don't bother I know why you deleted them.  ;)
haha so you asked me about them to talk shit? classic .. I explained above, they were not deleted .. like most, it kills you that someone like me can make most look stupid at so many different things ..no need to hate but appreciate my brother

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: June 28, 2014, 02:55:47 AM »
haha so you asked me about them to talk shit? classic .. I explained above, they were not deleted .. like most, it kills you that someone like me can make most look stupid at so many different things ..no need to hate but appreciate my brother

I wasn't at first. Then I saw your post saying this:

So you are basically saying that you lift less than 3/4 than what I posted on youtube but can wipe the floor with me in the gym  :-\

Which firstly is untrue,

And secondly those are respectable numbers for a sub 200 pound natural lifter. Give props where they are due.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #393 on: June 28, 2014, 02:55:57 AM »

Chiro looks so much better than you EVER have. Its hysterical how delusional you are.

Youre ugly as fuck. Skinny, bald.

Suicide is a legitimate option.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #394 on: June 28, 2014, 02:59:15 AM »
Very respectable under 200 pounds. Remember on the internet everyone squats 5 plates or more yet I never see these people in real life.  ;)
I agree Chiro is one of the Best Dudes on getbig. Top guy always friendly to me. i also agree with him about his Training .. itīs not just about weight. he Trains smart simple as that and gets the results he Needs. What itīs all about in my opinion.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: June 28, 2014, 03:11:24 AM »
I agree Chiro is one of the Best Dudes on getbig. Top guy always friendly to me. i also agree with him about his Training .. itīs not just about weight. he Trains smart simple as that and gets the results he Needs. What itīs all about in my opinion.
then, he should never brag about whipping the floor in the gym with someone who is much stronger and more athletic than he is right?

you all seem to lick his nuts even though he puts himself out there bragging with outlandish claims

he looks less than me at my best and my buddy, and both me and my friend would piss on him in the gym

so he should stick to sock eye fishing and leave talking shit aside maybe

I am sure he is a great guy .. but who gives a fuck about his friendliness?

if this is thunderdome like that fag no one claimed, post pics and vids to back up the talk or write tons of paragraphs about how hard and great you are ..

..and if you don't have it, don't hit it  ;)

PS: no one is MIA probably frantically searching for those before and after examples of the great results he achieved or his lifts or his build.. he keeps osting the same locker room shot from umpteenth years ago like chiro's 1 time puffy shape when he was ALL NACHURAL and 19!  :D

clue: no one in 3....2....1....with a 14 paragraph angry letter claiming to descend from the Gods  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #396 on: June 28, 2014, 03:14:17 AM »
then, he should never brag about whipping the floor in the gym with someone who is much stronger and more athletic than he is right?

you all seem to lick his nuts even though he puts himself out there bragging with outlandish claims

he looks less than me at my best and my buddy, and both me and my friend would piss on him in the gym

if this is thunderdome like that fag no one claimed, post pics and vids to back up the talk or write tons of paragraphs about how hard and great you are ..

PS: no one is MIA probably frantically searching for those before and after examples of the great results he achieved or his lifts or his build.. he keeps osting the same locker room shot from umpteenth years ago like chiro's 1 time puffy shape when he was ALL NACHURAL and 19!  :D

clue: no one in 3....2....1....with a 14 paragraph angry letter claiming to descend from the Gods  ;D
friendliness and Frendship i hold highly. You really are a very angry guy with issues.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: June 28, 2014, 03:29:06 AM »
friendliness and Frendship i hold highly. You really are a very angry guy with issues.
yes I am berry angry grrr  ;D

I just like calling a double standard a double standard and delusional delusional

you are here on getbig and you hold highly "friendship" with some cockworshipper who makes gay innuendos every other sentence whom you do not know personally but you call ME out as having issues?

ha

I do have an issue with your train of thought.

I respect everyone's opinion but don't expect me to agree with them.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #398 on: June 28, 2014, 03:31:41 AM »

Correction:

It's "Sockeye Salmon", one word.  :)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #399 on: June 28, 2014, 03:35:55 AM »
This was horrible angle to take a pic.
His head looks bigger than that Korean fella Wong King Kong.
All those other pics of him taken further away show that he has a very good physique.
Not sure what competition he is entering, he would do well in physique category.