Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 175423 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Suffering
« Reply #500 on: July 01, 2014, 04:29:26 AM »
:D

lots of melting down in this thread complete with lack of pics or if pics usually they belong to someone else

pics or shut up and move on .. lots of fiction writers here who bodybuild  ;D
Only one melting down is you mate, only you throwing insults at people for criticising your treatment of your best friend and your clients pictures including a 17 year old girl who you seem to believe its OK to post without their consent.

Carry on mr guru
Everyones finding out so much about you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #501 on: July 01, 2014, 04:48:53 AM »
lots of melting down in this thread complete with lack of pics or if pics usually they belong to someone else

pics or shut up and move on .. lots of fiction writers here who bodybuild  ;D

Me and two friends I trained/advised for a bunch of contests we did back in 2001-2002.

I`ve trained tons of people for weight loss,general fitness,and contests over the years.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: July 01, 2014, 04:51:00 AM »
FLAME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111  LOL  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #503 on: July 01, 2014, 04:59:57 AM »
Me and two friends I trained/advised for a bunch of contests we did back in 2001-2002 10,000 B.C.

I`ve trained tons of people for weight loss,general fitness,and contests over the years.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: July 01, 2014, 05:04:25 AM »
You should see my fig leaf pics!  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #505 on: July 01, 2014, 05:07:01 AM »
bla bla

He looks decent but he was comparing to my friend

You need to take a sit and adjust your glasses my big bellied friend

I notice that in your country "Under Armour" is known as "RUOMRA REDNU". How interesting

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: July 01, 2014, 05:13:30 AM »
Ok found a few pics from when I was 19 yo, clean as a bell, lifetime natty at this point and flat as a motherfucking pancake ;D (will update with back pics when I can find my other phone that has them)

Notice my (lack of) density as a 19 yo natty, very comparable to 1600mg Borat  ;D

Mail me that Armani Exchange cut off shirt.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: July 01, 2014, 05:15:12 AM »

Mail me some extra sweaty soiled trunks.
FIXED  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: July 01, 2014, 05:16:17 AM »
FIXED  ;D

lol

I didn't want to scare him away.  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #509 on: July 01, 2014, 05:17:13 AM »
Me and two friends I trained/advised for a bunch of contests we did back in 2001-2002.

great work wes.. you are top notch in my book that's why I gave you as an example and inspiration on facebook

I was referring to those who talk but never managed much .. they know who they are.. usually the loudest

simpleton is actually funny .. I hope he is trolling otherwise he could seek "sychological" help

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: July 01, 2014, 05:18:24 AM »
I notice that in your country "Under Armour" is known as "RUOMRA REDNU". How interesting
that's an insult to reading bigchiro's underware in the mirror .. not the sharpest tool  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #511 on: July 01, 2014, 05:18:42 AM »
great work wes.. you are top notch in my book that's why I gave you as an example and inspiration on facebook

I was referring to those who talk but never managed much .. they know who they are.. usually the loudest

simpleton is actually funny .. I hope he is trolling otherwise he could seek "sychological" help
"Ok guys, lets see a front double biceps"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: July 01, 2014, 05:26:27 AM »

Thanks brother!  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: July 01, 2014, 05:37:47 AM »
lol

I didn't want to scare him away.  :D
Probably too late!  :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: July 01, 2014, 05:49:22 AM »
Calling bullshit on only 1 year of natural training here, either you juiced for the year or had been training a hell of a lot longer than 1 year.

Ok found a few pics from when I was 19 yo, clean as a bell, lifetime natty at this point and flat as a motherfucking pancake ;D (will update with back pics when I can find my other phone that has them)

Notice my (lack of) density as a 19 yo natty, very comparable to 1600mg Borat  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #515 on: July 01, 2014, 05:52:25 AM »
So you take photos of people who have had the willpower to lose weight?
Not everyone feels the need to do that, you do it because you want to perpetrate the myth that you are a PT.
Can you imagine giving advice for free and then asking those individuals for before and after pictures?
And as for "this being bodybuilding" please post one picture of you in shape doing a front double biceps.
In fact lets see some of your contest photos, you have been onstage havent you.

Oh and one last thing, it must burn you that your ex looks way better now than when she was with you.

What's the problem Simon?

Sev influenced, changed their diet and trained alot of people and got them in-shape.

I'd say his results on those people are quite impressive!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/5ccc068be8f3d648a6c26cb9db51d57f/tumblr_n13kk5Y4ea1r55j58o1_250.gif

Simple Simon

« Reply #516 on: July 01, 2014, 07:14:45 AM »
What's the problem Simon?

Sev influenced, changed their diet and trained alot of people and got them in-shape.

I'd say his results on those people are quite impressive!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/5ccc068be8f3d648a6c26cb9db51d57f/tumblr_n13kk5Y4ea1r55j58o1_250.gif

No problem at all.
Whats hard about telling people to eat meat and veg?
THEY lost the weight, it was THEY who stuck to the diet, it was THEY who achieved results.

Lets not pretend that someone else did it for them, thats an insult to people who got the results.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #517 on: July 01, 2014, 07:40:36 AM »
No problem at all.
THEY lost the weight, it was THEY who stuck to the diet, it was THEY who achieved results.

Lets not pretend that someone else did it for them, thats an insult to people who got the results.

yes but maybe they've tried and failed numerous times, and Sev  give them the motivation and guidance they needed to succeed

I get that you don't like the guy, but your comments are getting stupid

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #518 on: July 01, 2014, 07:46:56 AM »
No problem at all.

They needed the motivation that Sev gave them.

Sometimes you need someone to really kick you into doing it more strict and taking the task more seriously.

It was most definatly Sev that made them stuck to the diet. Without Sev they wouldn't have achieved the results.

Simple Simon

« Reply #519 on: July 01, 2014, 09:48:28 AM »
With Sevs past record of bullshit on this forum I wouldnt put it past him for him to have just taken these pictures from the web.
In the past hes been caught..
1. Posting shopped pictures of himself
2. Posting pictures of whores and claiming they are his girlfriend
3. Posting fake videos of him lifting weights.

Theres also something distinctly fishy about him claiming the girl who's now with Borat was his fiancé.

Guys full of shit, press him on what he did for people and he gets all defensive and insulting.
Bigmc tried to get information in another thread and got fobbed of with a load of bollocks.

Dont be fooled by his bullshit.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #520 on: July 01, 2014, 11:28:58 AM »
Calling bullshit on only 1 year of natural training here, either you juiced for the year or had been training a hell of a lot longer than 1 year.

You're right sorry....prob 1.5-2 years. I had one of the best natural coaches in the game mentoring me at the time, learned how to train and diet right from the get go. Started bodybuilding after highschool graduation when my soccer career seemed to be ending indefinitely  :) No gear whatsoever, until 25th bday however, this was my plan all along and I stuck to it.

To put things into perspective I'm 5'10 and was on stage @ 168lbs...all an illusion bro. To say I was a tiny tit was an understatement

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: July 01, 2014, 12:00:47 PM »
You're right sorry....prob 1.5-2 years. I had one of the best natural coaches in the game mentoring me at the time, learned how to train and diet right from the get go. Started bodybuilding after highschool graduation when my soccer career seemed to be ending indefinitely  :) No gear whatsoever, until 25th bday however, this was my plan all along and I stuck to it.

To put things into perspective I'm 5'10 and was on stage @ 168lbs...all an illusion bro. To say I was a tiny tit was an understatement

you can slide in on me anytime big guy  :-*
T

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #522 on: July 01, 2014, 12:11:35 PM »
No problem at all.

agreed.

the one and only thing that would have made a huge difference in the way they looked- cause at the end of the day 'eat chicken breast and broccoli' isn't exactly rocket science - was cycle advise. this is where you can make a huge difference in the overall appearance of someone physique.

and that cycle advise that had borat looking like he was about to run the 10000m relay.

all because 'Ron love' said to do it.

lol quite the trainer. 'eat chicken breast and broccoli. take 1600mgs of deca and eq. look like swimmer'

what an epic fuck up.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: July 01, 2014, 12:19:56 PM »
no...diet makes the diff not the cycle

that is the problem with your kind .. you think drugs make a diff .. they do increase muscle fullness but the diff compounds give a slight certain look.. but the diet determines the bodyfat level and also the gist of the "look"

here are my friend's legs

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #524 on: July 01, 2014, 12:28:33 PM »
no...diet makes the diff not the cycle

that is the problem with your kind .. you think drugs make a diff .. they do increase muscle fullness but the diff compounds give a slight certain look.. but the diet determines the bodyfat level and also the gist of the "look"

here are my friend's legs

I don't even have words for how many levels of retard you are.

great legs. pencils with not a cut or striation in sight despite 'posing' in front of the best light in the gym.

are you on drugs? your either fucking high or crazy.
b