Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 175420 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Suffering
« Reply #525 on: July 01, 2014, 12:29:51 PM »

I don't even have words for how many levels of retard you are.
you also lack the pics for all the talk you do .. good night Yapperinho  :-*

Simple Simon

« Reply #526 on: July 01, 2014, 12:31:05 PM »
This is going to be last post in this thread, in fact its going to be my last response or post in any one of Sevs threads in the future.

If I had stopped responding to junior earlier he would have left the forum sooner, I was giving him life, its exactly the same here.
My fellow getbiggers have learned to ignore Sevs ramblings and trolling, I shall listen to my getbig brothers to do the same.

Bye Sev, enjoy your obscurity.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #527 on: July 01, 2014, 12:44:47 PM »
you also lack the pics for all the talk you do .. good night Yapperinho  :-*

I have a female I'm helping. she follows the board.

her lean mass and strength are increasing weekly. her bodyfat is dropping. she's a few short weeks away from full 6pack. she's also 7 months post partum and feeding.

she's like dude post my pics shut the idiot the hell up.

and I won't. do you know why? for 2 simple reasons.

the first is sev that you are not worth it. it's that simple really. I don't need to make myself look good off the back of someone else's efforts. which leads to my second reason.

I have done nothing. she's the reason she's making thr progress she is. not me. I have fuck all to do with it. it's her grit determination and mindset that's creating her ultimate physique. not me. how can I take credit for her effort simply cause I suggested she try x and z? she's the one implementing it.

the day her pictures get posted, and I hope they do, I want nothing to do with even being know as having had anything to do with her accomplishments. unlike you sev I don't need to make myself feel good off the efforts of others. just knowing I helped is my payback.

your a fuckup bro. it's that simple. 1600mgs for nothing. he could have looked amazing. but that's what happens when you take cycle advise from someone who's never done one. lol

b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: July 01, 2014, 12:45:58 PM »
This is going to be last post in this thread, in fact its going to be my last response or post in any one of Sevs threads in the future.

If I had stopped responding to junior earlier he would have left the forum sooner, I was giving him life, its exactly the same here.
My fellow getbiggers have learned to ignore Sevs ramblings and trolling, I shall listen to my getbig brothers to do the same.

Bye Sev, enjoy your obscurity.
:D

good .. you were getting unfunny and repetitive .. I refuse to think you could be this idiotic

nighty nite... keep your butthole tight  :'(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #529 on: July 01, 2014, 12:50:01 PM »
I have a female I'm helping. she follows the board.

her lean mass and strength are increasing weekly. her bodyfat is dropping. she's a few short weeks away from full 6pack. she's also 7 months post partum and feeding.

she's like dude post my pics shut the idiot the hell up.

and I won't. do you know why? for 2 simple reasons.

the first is sev that you are not worth it. it's that simple really. I don't need to make myself look good off the back of someone else's efforts. which leads to my second reason.

I have done nothing. she's the reason she's making thr progress she is. not me. I have fuck all to do with it. it's her grit determination and mindset that's creating her ultimate physique. not me. how can I take credit for her effort simply cause I suggested she try x and z? she's the one implementing it.

the day her pictures get posted, and I hope they do, I want nothing to do with even being know as having had anything to do with her accomplishments. unlike you sev I don't need to make myself feel good off the efforts of others. just knowing I helped is my payback.

your a fuckup bro. it's that simple. 1600mgs for nothing. he could have looked amazing. but that's what happens when you take cycle advise from someone who's never done one. lol

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I had over 300 clients I helped slim down in the past 10 years alone, I work with diabetics, schizophrenics, you name it.. Radu is my special project and a close friend .. I have tons of examples and pics ... YOU are the beginner here my friend and quite the insecure one it seems

post pics and stop writing .. I love good competition but not from writers

Did you see Wes? he posted plenty of pics.. wes knows bb and dieting and it shows .. you posted 1 pic relaxed and talked about how great you are for ages

stop being such a p.ussy primadona and post pics or stfu ..simple as that ..

I

OWN

YOU

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: July 01, 2014, 12:55:14 PM »
I am not a guru or fancy myself as one. I am just good at what I do and love bodybuilding and am quite interested in how it all works.

me>no one  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #531 on: July 01, 2014, 01:21:32 PM »
no...diet makes the diff not the cycle

that is the problem with your kind .. you think drugs make a diff .. they do increase muscle fullness but the diff compounds give a slight certain look.. but the diet determines the bodyfat level and also the gist of the "look"

here are my friend's legs

Great legs Sev!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: July 01, 2014, 01:24:15 PM »
With Sevs past record of bullshit on this forum I wouldnt put it past him for him to have just taken these pictures from the web.
In the past hes been caught..
1. Posting shopped pictures of himself
2. Posting pictures of whores and claiming they are his girlfriend
3. Posting fake videos of him lifting weights.

Theres also something distinctly fishy about him claiming the girl who's now with Borat was his fiancé.

Guys full of shit, press him on what he did for people and he gets all defensive and insulting.
Bigmc tried to get information in another thread and got fobbed of with a load of bollocks.

Dont be fooled by his bullshit.

i thought his reason for posting all these pics was he wanted to share his knowledge

but everytime i ask him a question he says something like how can you see the rainbow if the rain falls in darkness

like he is some intellectual giant or something

i have come to the conclusion he just wants everyone to say how phenomenal he is

everytime he posts a pic of some guy that is fucking his ex

who one minute claims has only been training for a year

when about a month ago he claimed he was a high level k1 fighter  ???

he could have been constructive and engaged in debate but he just resorts to name calling everyone who disagrees with him

he must be very insecure
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: July 01, 2014, 01:30:55 PM »
 ;D

Nice try

You are quite insecure for such a supposedly large man. Debate with you what exactly? Look in the mirror my friend. I am awesome. I do agree.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: July 01, 2014, 01:33:23 PM »
;D

Nice try

You are quite insecure for such a supposedly large man. Debate with you what exactly? Look in the mirror my friend. I am awesome. I do agree.

you look good when you are in shape i have no problem giving you props

i just think you are getting over sensitive when people question you

are you posting these pics for a pat on the back

or do you have something else to offer
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: July 01, 2014, 02:35:22 PM »
Sev deserves a pat on the back from Simple Simon, no one and BigMc.

He has done wonders with these people shown in the pics.

We should all be grateful for people like Sev, who helps those in need. A gift that keeps on giving.

Bless his soul.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: July 01, 2014, 03:03:57 PM »
Sev deserves a pat on the back from Simple Simon, no one and BigMc.

He has done wonders with these people shown in the pics.

We should all be grateful for people like Sev, who helps those in need. A gift that keeps on giving.

Bless his soul.

a 'pat on the back' for turning borat into unimpressive and unremarkable? and putting him on 1600mgs of anabolics to do it?

lol

I'm sure the circle jerk you two are enjoying must be reward enough for the both of you.

he knows nothing of anabolics. he's a hack and a wanna be. someone who could never build a body worth recognising so he needs the validation from the efforts of others. and he believes in lizard people, shape shifters and remote viewing.

sounds like a good guy to go to for contest prep. :D
b

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: July 01, 2014, 03:26:39 PM »
a 'pat on the back' for turning borat into unimpressive and unremarkable? and putting him on 1600mgs of anabolics to do it?

Without Sevs help and sage advice, Borat would have looked very unremarkable and unimpressive, instead of the Physical Specimen he has now become.

A true Physical Paragon that inspires others to achieve what he has.

Shredded, Balanced, Complete, and Big enough, honing the lactic acids of peace.

All thanks to Sev.

If the current pro-bb "gurus" would have contacted Sev for advice, he would have helped them reach another level.
The next step in BB-evolution.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #538 on: July 01, 2014, 03:34:01 PM »
I've a feeling the irony in Kwon's post is being missed.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #539 on: July 01, 2014, 03:49:44 PM »
lol  by a mile or two

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: July 01, 2014, 03:50:36 PM »

;) ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: July 01, 2014, 04:39:14 PM »
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #542 on: July 01, 2014, 04:42:38 PM »
Hes been laying the sarcasm on pretty thick. :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: July 01, 2014, 09:54:57 PM »
you look good when you are in shape i have no problem giving you props

i just think you are getting over sensitive when people question you

are you posting these pics for a pat on the back

or do you have something else to offer
there is a huge difference between asking me something and being a dick on purpose to get a raise out of me then playing innocent like "I was just asking you some innocent honest questions and you get all defensive and call me names"  ;)

I shared more than anyone about what I do and how I do it exemplified with tons of pics and videos. But you and some other numnuts think it's cooler to be fat and make fun of everything. Fine by me, stay fat and dismal. You wanted to jump on the no one bandwagon.

Are you retarted? Do you REALLY believe that there is nothing to making people lose weight but have them eat greens and meat? how many people did you or no one or simpleton help shed weight? and what were the extremes? I do anything between 15lbs to 150lbs in weight loss .. I had over 300 clients who completed what they started. THAT is my experience. What experience do you have? or the aforementioned? if it's that easy, go ahead and do it.. I do it and I am telling you that there is a world of difference between theory and practice ..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: July 01, 2014, 10:00:37 PM »

lol

I'm sure the circle jerk you two are enjoying must be reward enough for the both of you.

he knows nothing of anabolics. he's a hack and a wanna be. someone who could never build a body worth recognising so he needs the validation from the efforts of others. and he believes in lizard people, shape shifters and remote viewing.

sounds like a good guy to go to for contest prep. :D

You should take a good look inside yourself and see where all this pent up anger and resentment come from. I even gave you props in the past for the book and some training principles. But you seem to feel threatened and defensive which is weird because usually if you are good at something you have the opposite reaction.

Maybe you need a good vacation and a beer to unwind.

I am gonna go train with my buddy now. I booked him to guest pose at a live event where I will talk about the relationship between proper nutrition and a healthy looking body so we got work to do.

Have a nice day  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: July 01, 2014, 10:03:12 PM »
yes but maybe they've tried and failed numerous times, and Sev  give them the motivation and guidance they needed to succeed

I get that you don't like the guy, but your comments are getting stupid
I also found out that the way you structure ir counts for a lot..and monitoring etc.. I developed my own method of monitoring and working with people. I have many clients from other cities or countries not just local folk who train with me. I put soul into it and people respond to that.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: July 01, 2014, 11:56:51 PM »
there is a huge difference between asking me something and being a dick on purpose to get a raise out of me then playing innocent like "I was just asking you some innocent honest questions and you get all defensive and call me names"  ;)

I shared more than anyone about what I do and how I do it exemplified with tons of pics and videos. But you and some other numnuts think it's cooler to be fat and make fun of everything. Fine by me, stay fat and dismal. You wanted to jump on the no one bandwagon.

Are you retarted? Do you REALLY believe that there is nothing to making people lose weight but have them eat greens and meat? how many people did you or no one or simpleton help shed weight? and what were the extremes? I do anything between 15lbs to 150lbs in weight loss .. I had over 300 clients who completed what they started. THAT is my experience. What experience do you have? or the aforementioned? if it's that easy, go ahead and do it.. I do it and I am telling you that there is a world of difference between theory and practice ..

so name calling isnt being a dick  ???

its not my fault you cant answer fairly straight forward questions

you need to stop being paranoid and looking for sarcasm when there is none

in terms of experience maybe the reason i ask you questions is that i appreciate your experience and want to learn from it

i hope you arent like this with your "clients"

lighten up buttercup its only the interwebz  :)
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: July 02, 2014, 12:35:33 AM »
I even laugh at your poor reverse psychology... Veiled insult...and when you are insulted back you automatically start whining "you get defensve and insult me and call me names" haha .. You must be naive ..playing with words to get the upper hand is what you do because you love drama. Same for simpleton or the canadian muscular chris aceto

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: July 02, 2014, 01:43:54 AM »
I even laugh at your poor reverse psychology... Veiled insult...and when you are insulted back you automatically start whining "you get defensve and insult me and call me names" haha .. You must be naive ..playing with words to get the upper hand is what you do because you love drama. Same for simpleton or the canadian muscular chris aceto

jesus you are so paranoid

you are the biggest drama queen on the site

those Russian mind experiments must have taken a toll

good luck with your personal training

I genuinely wish you well

a positive mental attitude goes a long way

peace  :)
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: July 02, 2014, 03:25:54 AM »
he is not that subtle .. can be funny at times, but sometimes is trying too hard .. we all are