Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 175411 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable
« Reply #1075 on: July 15, 2014, 12:41:28 PM »

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1076 on: July 15, 2014, 12:41:40 PM »

zzzzzz

another gimmick with a STRONG strategery trying not to break caracter .. I did read your posts.. you seem to be another sore loser who came back with a vengeance. Are you ukjizz?

I am trying to help you.  You're an interesting guy and it seems that too many like you get run off Getbig.

I am not anyway near as interesting as you, but like you I have a magnificent sense of my own intellect.  See me as Getbig's bald Professor in a wheelchair trying to pull all the oddballs into one cohesive unit.

I am not a gimmick nor am I am related to UKJeff who lost his boner and became SimpleSimon. But fuck me you avoid questions.

Admit you came last in an online contest and therefore running Simon for his excellent physique is a very weak strategy.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1077 on: July 15, 2014, 12:44:28 PM »
Kindly please go fuck yourself. Thank you bobblehead

Simple Simon

« Reply #1078 on: July 15, 2014, 12:45:58 PM »
ukjizz .. did they make Simone after you? Did you meet Al Pacino?
Here sev, I posted my pic here (rate my physique) last year
http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_rate_image_performance/48_yo_competed_last_year

Why dont you post yours up there and see how you score.  
8.3 out of 10 to beat.

;)
In fact, if you dont I will.   ;D

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1079 on: July 15, 2014, 12:47:15 PM »
Kindly please go fuck yourself. Thank you bobblehead

This is not a clever / witty / sharp response.

I am not even attacking you, I am merely stating some facts that you choose to ignore.

Cancel your Getbig account in shame if you can't step it up better than this.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserableu
« Reply #1080 on: July 15, 2014, 12:47:31 PM »
Haha droopy tits no one is 6'2" he looks no more than 185 lbs there which is not bad for thatlevel of conditioning. Great beach body btw but I can see why he got scared and ran backstage in fear. He looks decent in the relaxed pose .. Also legs must be Quadzilla like to make him 240. That is a good modeling build. Congrats

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
Re: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserableu
« Reply #1081 on: July 15, 2014, 12:49:45 PM »
Haha droopy tits no one is 6'2" he looks no more than 185 lbs there which is not bad for thatlevel of conditioning. Great beach body btw but I can see why he got scared and ran backstage in fear. He looks decent in the relaxed pose .. Also legs must be Quadzilla like to make him 240. That is a good modeling build. Congrats

I am not a fan of no one but are you saying your physique is better than his?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1082 on: July 15, 2014, 12:51:12 PM »
Don't worry about me bobster. I can hold my own. Is gimmicks such as yourself who get runned off.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1083 on: July 15, 2014, 12:51:49 PM »
if the judging is unbiased and not delusional, simon wins hands down

bigger, as lean if not leaner, and much better leg development than borat rukizivsketz

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: July 15, 2014, 12:54:06 PM »
haha blind swedish twink becomes art critic .. call The New York Post

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1085 on: July 15, 2014, 12:54:41 PM »
Nope my retarded friend. Wrong. I placed second in my first contest ever in juniors in a real country .. I also compete to win

you smell like a loser (true story)
what was the contest and what year?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1086 on: July 15, 2014, 12:54:46 PM »
days pass... my buddy looks better than your ever best.. you ran off stage to a pizza parlor in fear of losing before even stepping onstage .. are you a coward? are you a paper lion? me and my friends are lions .. we do our job and let everything else fall into place

we would eat you for breakfast .. you seem weak, afraid of losing, terrified to get onstage. We do not like your kind. We pitty people such as yourself. If you were humble, you'd get a pass. But you come here all cocky and resentful because your dreams of being a bodybuilder were crushed by a Big Bad Monster called FEAR who lives inside yourself. Man up and stop being a pussy will ya!

I like how you have to use that physical specimen borat as a stand in for yourself for the 'look better than you ever have' comparable. fyi, sparky borat couldn't carry my gym bag now let alone on his best day which was 12 weeks ago before you totally fucked his prep w bad chemical advise and turned him into a broomstick.

are you on drugs? eat me for breakfast? I'd backhand both you and borat and while you stood there bleeding I'd tell Maria to go make me a sandwich. lions. your both a couple of fleas on the balls of the Lion that is 'no one'.

lol like you truly are nuts. like right out of your goddamn mind.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1087 on: July 15, 2014, 12:55:45 PM »
what was the contest and what year?

Simple Simon

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1089 on: July 15, 2014, 12:56:59 PM »
Don't worry about me bobster. I can hold my own. Is gimmicks such as yourself who get runned off.

You can't answer any questions can you?

Can you not see why others pick on you so much?

You can't mock the physique of someone who is clearly that much better than you and you avoid all questions about it.

Weak weak weak.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1090 on: July 15, 2014, 12:57:51 PM »
days pass... my buddy looks better than your ever best.. you ran off stage to a pizza parlor in fear of losing before even stepping onstage .. are you a coward? are you a paper lion? me and my friends are lions .. we do our job and let everything else fall into place

we would eat you for breakfast .. you seem weak, afraid of losing, terrified to get onstage. We do not like your kind. We pitty people such as yourself. If you were humble, you'd get a pass. But you come here all cocky and resentful because your dreams of being a bodybuilder were crushed by a Big Bad Monster called FEAR who lives inside yourself. Man up and stop being a pussy will ya!
Lulz.

This is priceless

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1091 on: July 15, 2014, 12:58:47 PM »
lol

ah yes. I looked good there. abt 45-50 lbs heavier than the Borat the Bonecrusher.

but that was last year. I've 'changed'.

borat didn't have a shot back then. now, almost not even worth commenting on. almost. :D
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1092 on: July 15, 2014, 01:03:50 PM »

I like how you have to use that physical specimen borat as a stand in for yourself for the 'look better than you ever have' comparable. fyi, sparky borat couldn't carry my gym bag now let alone on his best day which was 12 weeks ago before you totally fucked his prep w bad chemical advise and turned him into a broomstick.

are you on drugs? eat me for breakfast? I'd backhand both you and borat and while you stood there bleeding I'd tell Maria to go make me a sandwich. lions. your both a couple of fleas on the balls of the Lion that is 'no one'.

lol like you truly are nuts. like right out of your goddamn mind.
I can imagine you are a beast judging by how you talk

you are the definition of all talk

with me, by some act of God you could surprise me with a sucker punch obviously but judging by your post it'd be pretty weak. Make sure you put me to sleep.

How much did you say you bench? maybe you are a former competitive boxer or something. Or like a taekwon2do purple belt or something. Either way, you sound pretty menacing there sport.

...with my friend it's a little more difficult  ;D

maybe we could all get in the ring and spar .. I spar with him all the time and I am sure you are a great fighter yourself.

No Li One ss AKA Lil Bruce Lee Grrrrrrr  >:(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: July 15, 2014, 01:07:12 PM »
ah yes. I looked good there. abt 45-50 lbs heavier than the Borat the Bonecrusher.

but that was last year. I've 'changed'.

borat didn't have a shot back then. now, almost not even worth commenting on. almost. :D
You look great in that pic. I stated that many times in the past. I just find it weird that a virtual beginner pisses on your best showing ever in a short few months.

Why did you get so scared to run away from a bodybuilding contest. If it were an mma event or a boxing match I would understand.

But what can be so frightening into oiling yourself up and putting on a thong to prance to music in front of men? Tell us the story please Lionheart

Simple Simon

« Reply #1094 on: July 15, 2014, 01:22:56 PM »
I can imagine you are a beast judging by how you talk

you are the definition of all talk

with me, by some act of God you could surprise me with a sucker punch obviously but judging by your post it'd be pretty weak. Make sure you put me to sleep.

How much did you say you bench? maybe you are a former competitive boxer or something. Or like a taekwon2do purple belt or something. Either way, you sound pretty menacing there sport.

...with my friend it's a little more difficult  ;D

maybe we could all get in the ring and spar .. I spar with him all the time and I am sure you are a great fighter yourself.

No Li One ss AKA Lil Bruce Lee Grrrrrrr  >:(
The only reason you are up Borats ass is because he can kick yours.
If you had the upper hand you would kick the shit out of him for stealing your fiancé.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: July 15, 2014, 01:29:46 PM »
The only reason you are up Borats ass is because he can kick yours.
If you had the upper hand you would kick the shit out of him for stealing your fiancé.
He has a better shot at taking a set off of me in tennis than me beating him in or out of the ring

they are my best friends so it is all good there .. the only one who has a problem with everything seems to be yourself

question: someone who has met you in real life told me you really have mental issues .. do you confirm or deny this?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1096 on: July 15, 2014, 01:38:54 PM »
He has a better shot at taking a set off of me in tennis than me beating him in or out of the ring

they are my best friends so it is all good there .. the only one who has a problem with everything seems to be yourself

question: someone who has met you in real life told me you really have mental issues .. do you confirm or deny this?
Do I confirm or deny someone told you, do I confirm or deny I met someone who told you I have mental issues , do I confirm or deny I have mental issues?

Can you be more specific?

And as for taking a set off you in tennis I think thats highly likely bearing in mind you never won a set whilst you were a pro tennis player.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: July 15, 2014, 02:03:14 PM »
Lions do not run away scared backstage when it's time to go for the kill grrr

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading