Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?  (Read 14722 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2017, 09:48:31 AM »
But wait a minute, it was the divine intervention in MOS's life which solidified his belief. Same with Tbombz.

That's unfair too.  ;D

You 've made some good points in this thread and I appreciate your wisdom.

Poeple have many foolish beliefs and superstitions, this bleeds into every aspect of life.

Christainity often brings in broken people and the goal is to make them "whole". But in that process it allows the individual too develop a feeling of superiority because of the special relationship that they are able to cultivate with the creator of life (this is evident in the disciples of Jesus) If the person doesn't fully develop they become arrogant and condescending towards others while still remaining broken from their issues that originally drew them to Christ.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2017, 10:03:17 AM »
Belief in religion is a sin, all believers are going to hell!

Simple Simon

« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2017, 10:05:17 AM »
upsetting ESFitness, I am now constantly looking over my shoulder and I get scared every time I see a homeless hobo walking towards me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2017, 10:48:54 AM »
How in hell; did this become a religious thread ???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2017, 10:49:32 AM »
upsetting ESFitness, I am now constantly looking over my shoulder and I get scared every time I see a homeless hobo walking towards me.
As well you should be!  LOL   :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2017, 12:12:33 PM »
How in hell; did this become a religious thread ???

It all comes back to religion and politics on getbig.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2017, 12:20:46 PM »
Internet dating of peace

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2017, 01:26:14 PM »
Read this whole thread.

Simple Simon

« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2017, 01:38:31 PM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2017, 01:47:57 PM »
100% true story. Had a huge crush on my elementary school music teacher.  She despised students who chewed gum in music class.  It got to the point where if she caught a student chewing gum in music class, the student would be told to pack up their instrument and leave the class. It still didn't solve the problem though. One day after school I visited the music teacher and told her I had an idea that will make the gum chewing stop.  I told her to get a big pickle jar, and when people get caught chewing gum, they have to put their gum in the jar, and take out someone else's stale wad of chewed gum out of the jar and chew on that instead.   It was gross, but she liked my idea.   The very next day the gum jar was in place on top of her desk, and she laid out the new rules as to what would happen if you were caught chewing gum in class. Well, it didn't go down to well. Kids were horrified of her new gum chewing policy. Word got out to one of the kids parents, and the parents came to the school absolutely furious and complained to the principal about it.  Was a huge backlash against the teacher, and she got fired from her job. She never taught again in the public school system.  And I felt partially responsible for her losing her job, because it was my stupid idea in the first place.  My first teacher crush, and she was gone never to be seen again. Some 40 years later, I still think about it.
Oh shit, ridiculous she got fired. Did you ever try to track her down and speak to her again?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2017, 01:53:47 PM »
Poisting a bring back Shizzo thread on here. :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2017, 02:45:06 PM »
Look at you salivating waiting for the non-believers to burn-baby-burn !! They'll get their comeuppance , they don't believe my fairy tale they'll see who has the last laugh when their burning for eternity.

I would NEVER follow , never mind worship any God who would do this to his own creation , Your God is amoral & disgusting.

If this were true I wouldn't  have shared Christ with this board on almost a daily basis for the last seven years.  The lost can't see two feet in front of themselves.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2017, 02:46:31 PM »
Fucked 3 local girl in cancun without a rubber

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2017, 02:46:35 PM »
I shouldn't be surprised at MOS lack of reading comprehension or ability to twist words in text because seeing how he's a Christian. What SF1900 can see is consistency in me and lack of consistency in MOS. He straight up said he disagrees with what I say. What he supports and acknowledges is my consistency. Christianity you will not find a consistent and sound doctrine. They're cherry pickers. They pick what they like, dismiss what they don't and twist scripture to fit their agenda. I read it as it and accept it all. This is why Christians are full of bullshit.

Mouth full of cursing and a heart full of vile....you represent the BHI perfectly.

Simple Simon

« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2017, 02:47:22 PM »
If this were true I wouldn't  have shared Christ with this board on almost a daily basis for the last seven years.  The lost can't see two feet in front of themselves.

its because their stomachs are in the way.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2017, 02:49:47 PM »
Well, In general everyone is a sinner. Sin is the transgression of God's Laws. God's Laws are the 10 Commandments, (there are alot more laws), dietary laws and statutes. So we all sin every day. Even when you dont physically sin but it's in your heart, you sin. Such as lusting after a woman and you're married, you commit adultery.

Dumb Christians teach the laws are done away with. So  I ask, what's the point of the judgement? Judgement will be based on God's Laws. If the laws are done away with, this means it's ok to steal, murder, rape, covet things, etc. Obviously this isn't true. God doesn't advocate lawlessness and chaos. Satan does. Christ said, if you love him, youll keep his Commandments and anyone who says otherwise is liar and the truth is not in him.

Following the Sabbath is a Commandment. Christians don't follow the Sabbath. They go to church on Sunday. They also eat all manner of abomination. Pork, shrimp, crab, lobster etc. This is the dietary law. Should I go on?...Christiansanity full of lies, contradictions and hypocracy. They're under a spell and read with no understanding.

Addressed, defended, resolved and refuted everything in this post repeatedly in the past.   The argument is dead except for the dead that fight to give it life.  Enjoy the favor of the unGodly.....it speaks VOLUMES about your blindness and character. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2017, 03:44:59 PM »
Addressed, defended, resolved and refuted everything in this post repeatedly in the past.   The argument is dead except for the dead that fight to give it life.  Enjoy the favor of the unGodly.....it speaks VOLUMES about your blindness and character.  

No you didn't. And why are you addressing me? According to one of your posts, youre not going to allow me to use you as a platform, yet, here you are...you're a man in the dark flailing his arms wildly for a light switch. You're going to continue flailing blindly as long as you're in that wickedness called Christianity. So please, unless you'd like to get spiritually cut with the word of The Most High, keep it moving. You bring very little of anything significant regarding the word of The Most High. You must be out of your simple little mind heathen.

CHRISTIANSANITY!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2017, 03:54:50 PM »

You mean remind everyone their gonna burn forever if they don't accept Christ?

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2017, 03:59:24 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2017, 04:02:34 PM »
why are you addressing me? According to one of your posts, youre not going to allow me to use you as a platform

I remember that post.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2017, 04:03:39 PM »

Oh the irony. What you shared was a false doctrine and a lie. You are one of those lost you think you're saving. Pink booty, blond hair, blue eye "Jesus" doesn't exist. Matter of fact, the Bible says the Hebrews are to be a light unto the gentiles. Last I checked, you're not a Hebrew a real or fake one. How about you read that Bible you claim to know with some understanding Heathen.  You have eyes that don't see and ears that don't hear. You're spiritually blind and think you're doing something positive but you're spreading lies and confusion.

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2017, 04:04:27 PM »
MOS tends to show up, call everyone 'demons' and then leaves. I've reported his racist posts.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2017, 04:08:15 PM »
MOS tends to show up, call everyone 'demons' and the leave. I've reported his racist posts.

arent u just the perfect little snitch... squealin fuk

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2017, 04:51:33 PM »
Well, In general everyone is a sinner. Sin is the transgression of God's Laws. God's Laws are the 10 Commandments, (there are alot more laws), dietary laws and statutes. So we all sin every day. Even when you dont physically sin but it's in your heart, you sin. Such as lusting after a woman and you're married, you commit adultery.

Dumb Christians teach the laws are done away with. So  I ask, what's the point of the judgement? Judgement will be based on God's Laws. If the laws are done away with, this means it's ok to steal, murder, rape, covet things, etc. Obviously this isn't true. God doesn't advocate lawlessness and chaos. Satan does. Christ said, if you love him, youll keep his Commandments and anyone who says otherwise is liar and the truth is not in him.

Following the Sabbath is a Commandment. Christians don't follow the Sabbath. They go to church on Sunday. They also eat all manner of abomination. Pork, shrimp, crab, lobster etc. This is the dietary law. Should I go on?...Christiansanity full of lies, contradictions and hypocracy. They're under a spell and read with no understanding.

Wiggs, while I don't agree with all that you say, I do agree with the Law as it was passed down through Moses.

Evangelical Christians, always cite the passage that our "good deeds are merely filthy rags before God", and that one need only say "I accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior".

That simply doesn't make any sense, because if one were to truly have Christ in in their hearts, then wouldn't they perform good deeds as a matter of course?  I've even had Evangelicals tell me that if Adolf Hitler uttered those magical words in the bunker before his death that he would be forgiven.  Ridiculous.

But according to Leviticus, if we wear clothing of mixed materials, we are violating the Law.

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2017, 05:31:48 PM »
Wiggs, while I don't agree with all that you say, I do agree with the Law as it was passed down through Moses.
Evangelical Christians, always cite the passage that our "good deeds are merely filthy rags before God", and that one need only say "I accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior".
That simply doesn't make any sense, because if one were to truly have Christ in in their hearts, then wouldn't they perform good deeds as a matter of course?  I've even had Evangelicals tell me that if Adolf Hitler uttered those magical words in the bunker before his death that he would be forgiven.  Ridiculous.
But according to Leviticus, if we wear clothing of mixed materials, we are violating the Law.

Well to be fair, the thief on the cross next to Christ was told that he will be with him in paradise that day..God's not limited and knows our hearts, but otherwise yes, we are to 'work out our salvation with fear and trembling' but no amount of good deeds will save us without grace, otherwise, they are just filthy rags...
In regards to the laws, Christians are bound to the laws that Christ gave which includes 'natural law', the laws which are written into our consciences (murder is bad etc.) "Gentiles, who have not the law, do by nature those things that are of the law".
Other laws were only intended for Jews during the Old Testament times (worshiping on Saturdays, not eating pork etc).