Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?  (Read 14725 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2017, 07:49:03 AM »
You're deranged.

But at least he states how he honestly feels.

MOS hides his hatred behind "love." You're going to hell because you don't believe in X, but I love you and want to save you.

As much as I disagree with Wiggs' beliefs, at least he doesn't pull any punches.
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2017, 07:49:56 AM »
Get behind me devils!!

You'll unfortunately learn the truth the hard way being a chief sinner and outspoken hater, mocker and suppressor of God.  It's interesting how smart you think you are.  A rude....RUDE...awakening is coming for you that is irreversible.   It's very sad and I don't want that for you but you've been turned over to your debased mind and unrepentant heart.  All I can say is you've been repeatedly warned.   If I didn't care I wouldn't bother warning, but you're absolutely going to reap God's wrath and you're so blind you think it's funny and that I'm a joke to be publically mocked.   Scary times ahead for you.  And of course you support Wiggs over me...I deliver the truth and he perverts it furthering your cause. ..it's transparent.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2017, 07:52:16 AM »
You'll unfortunately learn the truth the hard way being a chief sinner and outspoken hater, mocker and suppressor of God.  It's interesting how smart you think you are.  A rude....RUDE...awakening is coming for you that is irreversible.   It's very sad and I don't want that for you but you've been turned over to your debased mind and unrepentant heart.  All I can say is you've been repeatedly warned.   If I didn't care I wouldn't bother warning, but you're absolutely going to reap God's wrath and you're so blind you think it's funny and that I'm a joke to be publically mocked.   Scary times ahead for you.

You truly are insane.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2017, 07:54:02 AM »
You truly are insane.

All haters, suppressors and mockers of God say this.  You've bern warned too....repent now and trust in Christ.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2017, 07:54:25 AM »
You truly are insane.

Yes, yes he is lol. The funny thing is that he is so sure how right he is. Anyone who disagrees with him is a sinner and is destined for hell. Very open minded individual lol
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2017, 07:56:29 AM »
You'll unfortunately learn the truth the hard way being a chief sinner and outspoken hater, mocker and suppressor of God.  It's interesting how smart you think you are.  A rude....RUDE...awakening is coming for you that is irreversible.   It's very sad and I don't want that for you but you've been turned over to your debased mind and unrepentant heart.  All I can say is you've been repeatedly warned.   If I didn't care I wouldn't bother warning, but you're absolutely going to reap God's wrath and you're so blind you think it's funny and that I'm a joke to be publically mocked.   Scary times ahead for you.  And of course you support Wiggs over me...I deliver the truth and he perverts it furthering your cause. ..it's transparent.

X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2017, 07:58:01 AM »
Yes, yes he is lol. The funny thing is that he is so sure how right he is. Anyone who disagrees with him is a sinner and is destined for hell. Very open minded individual lol

No I am right.  Sin is sin.  Either you're steeped in it or your not.  It's not close-mindedness... that's an excuse to avoid accountability.  You either sin and defy God or you choose his righteousness.  Black and white...simple stuff that small children grasp.  You're just too smart for God.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2017, 07:59:23 AM »

Yes, yes....just meme it all away.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2017, 08:00:18 AM »
The list is endless but on the other hand I've never believed a post of EFfitness so that is a big help in balancing things out.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2017, 08:01:09 AM »
No I am right.  Sin is sin.  Either you're steeped in it or your not.  It's not close-mindedness... that's an excuse to avoid accountability.  You either sin and defy God or you choose his righteousness.  Black and white...simple stuff that small children grasp.  You're just too smart for God.

No, you're wrong. I don't care about what's considered sinful in your "Gods" eyes. I think "H=he" is wrong. So, yes, you and he are wrong. Hate to break it to you. Eventually, you will come to see the truth. But, for now, you're blinded and cannot see things for what they are. Sorry.
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2017, 08:03:01 AM »
No, you're wrong. I don't care about what's considered sinful in your "Gods" eyes. I think "H=he" is wrong. So, yes, you and he are wrong. Hate to break it to you. Eventually, you will come to see the truth. But, for now, you're blinded and cannot see things for what they are. Sorry.

Just continue to refer back to my previous post each time you choose suppression.  Nothing will change the reality of your eternity in your current state.  I already understand both sides of the equation.  You are fully ignorant of the only side that matters yet ironically and tragically think it's all comedy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2017, 08:06:44 AM »
Just continue to refer back to my previous post each time you choose suppression.  Nothing will change the reality of your eternity in your current state.  I already understand both sides of the equation.  You are fully ignorant of the only side that matters yet ironically and tragically think it's all comedy.

Nothing will change the fact that you're wrong.
X

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2017, 08:27:02 AM »
Always a lack of god, but never a lack of his representatives.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2017, 08:32:45 AM »

Look at you salivating waiting for the non-believers to burn-baby-burn !! They'll get their comeuppance , they don't believe my fairy tale they'll see who has the last laugh when their burning for eternity.

I would NEVER follow , never mind worship any God who would do this to his own creation , Your God is amoral & disgusting.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2017, 08:33:38 AM »

Next time you speak with god, tell him he can slurp on my cock.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2017, 08:33:44 AM »

Well, In general everyone is a sinner. Sin is the transgression of God's Laws. God's Laws are the 10 Commandments, (there are alot more laws), dietary laws and statutes. So we all sin every day. Even when you dont physically sin but it's in your heart, you sin. Such as lusting after a woman and you're married, you commit adultery.

Dumb Christians teach the laws are done away with. So  I ask, what's the point of the judgement? Judgement will be based on God's Laws. If the laws are done away with, this means it's ok to steal, murder, rape, covet things, etc. Obviously this isn't true. God doesn't advocate lawlessness and chaos. Satan does. Christ said, if you love him, youll keep his Commandments and anyone who says otherwise is liar and the truth is not in him.

Following the Sabbath is a Commandment. Christians don't follow the Sabbath. They go to church on Sunday. They also eat all manner of abomination. Pork, shrimp, crab, lobster etc. This is the dietary law. Should I go on?...Christiansanity full of lies, contradictions and hypocracy. They're under a spell and read with no understanding.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2017, 08:34:04 AM »
Nothing will change the fact that you're wrong.

If he is right then I want to know why god gives kids cancer. Seems fucked up.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2017, 08:40:42 AM »

Excuse me, are you a born again christian or were you raised with christian influences?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2017, 08:41:17 AM »
I shouldn't be surprised at MOS lack of reading comprehension or ability to twist words in text because seeing how he's a Christian. What SF1900 can see is consistency in me and lack of consistency in MOS. He straight up said he disagrees with what I say. What he supports and acknowledges is my consistency. Christianity you will not find a consistent and sound doctrine. They're cherry pickers. They pick what they like, dismiss what they don't and twist scripture to fit their agenda. I read it as it and accept it all. This is why Christians are full of bullshit.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2017, 08:57:36 AM »
Religion is the most evil fucked up thing on this planet and mainly the weak minded follow as they are scared of what happens after you die so they need to believe in something.I just cannot fathom how someone can believe these books like the Bible and such.To each his own I guess but leave me out of it.I guess everyone is a sinner in some way but as far as I'm concerned if you are not hurting children and murdering people for no reason then sin away as it don't bother me.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2017, 09:10:13 AM »
Well, In general everyone is a sinner. Sin is the transgression of God's Laws. God's Laws are the 10 Commandments, (there are alot more laws), dietary laws and statutes. So we all sin every day. Even when you dont physically sin but it's in your heart, you sin. Such as lusting after a woman and you're married, you commit adultery.

Dumb Christians teach the laws are done away with. So  I ask, what's the point of the judgement? Judgement will be based on God's Laws. If the laws are done away with, this means it's ok to steal, murder, rape, covet things, etc. Obviously this isn't true. God doesn't advocate lawlessness and chaos. Satan does. Christ said, if you love him, youll keep his Commandments and anyone who says otherwise is liar and the truth is not in him.

Following the Sabbath is a Commandment. Christians don't follow the Sabbath. They go to church on Sunday. They also eat all manner of abomination. Pork, shrimp, crab, lobster etc. This is the dietary law. Should I go on?...Christiansanity full of lies, contradictions and hypocracy. They're under a spell and read with no understanding.

Wiggs what about Peters vision (where he said he would never eat an unclean thing) and Paul's later rebuke of Peter for eating only with Jews.  Hasn't Christs death done away with dietary laws (Im not saying the items listed are healthy or good for people)?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2017, 09:18:20 AM »
If he is right then I want to know why god gives kids cancer. Seems fucked up.

Why would God give kids cancer? Why do you think he does? You're only looking at one short term perspective.

If you've read about the God of Christainity you'd know all sorts of horrible actions and afflictions fall upon people. This life is only temporary, people are here for a moment heading towards eternity.
Some trips are shorter than others.

I'm fine with people not believing Christianity, but why would any "God" have to do what you think is right? 

Why would God allow children to be raped or drunk drivers to kill or dictatorships or rich and poor etc.....

Life isn't fair. No where in the Christian Bible does it state that it is.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2017, 09:25:43 AM »
Next time you speak with god, tell him he can slurp on my cock.

Hahhahahah

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2017, 09:28:39 AM »
waiting for the non-believers to burn-baby-burn !!

now ur talking!! burn mutherfuckers... burn (and u phaggots will burn, deservedly so) cant wait.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2017, 09:33:26 AM »
Why would God give kids cancer? Why do you think he does? You're only looking at one short term perspective.

If you've read about the God of Christainity you'd know all sorts of horrible actions and afflictions fall upon people. This life is only temporary, people are here for a moment heading towards eternity.
Some trips are shorter than others.

I'm fine with people not believing Christianity, but why would any "God" have to do what you think is right? 

Why would God allow children to be raped or drunk drivers to kill or dictatorships or rich and poor etc.....

Life isn't fair. No where in the Christian Bible does it state that it is.

But wait a minute, it was the divine intervention in MOS's life which solidified his belief. Same with Tbombz.

That's unfair too.  ;D