Author Topic: Gossip: The OJ Simpson Book - will you buy it to help the Goldmans?  (Read 2841 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Gossip: The OJ Simpson Book - will you buy it to help the Goldmans?
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2007, 07:06:46 PM »
Goldman is a natural performer, the minute he would see the cameras he could turn it on, and instinctively execute his agenda and nail it everytime, just the right sentiment for middle america with tears right on cue.

Im not saying he wasnt truly in pain and in mourning, he was, but he put on a great show while doing it.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2007, 07:21:24 PM »
I think it is bull that this book is coming out, especially since they were so adamantly against it. Do they really need the money so bad as to bring out the back they swore would never come out.  And being Jewish has nothing to do with it, and stay away from the racism.

yes i will buy several copies

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2007, 08:00:52 PM »
It was leaked onto the internet a few months ago. Read it this summer. Kinda a strange book. He basically said how he killed them, but right before that part, he said "and remember this next part is hypothetical"  or somethin like that...kinda lame.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2007, 08:30:27 PM »
CLICK YOUR HEELS THREE TIMES DOROTHY SO YOU CAN GET OUT OF OZ AND BACK TO KANSAS.

THE MAN IS INNOCENT AND TO HAVE BEAT, TORTURED AND DESECRATED THE BODIES AS THEY WERE WOULD HAVE REQUIRED MORE THAN ONE PERSON AND CERTAINLY ARTHRITIS RIDDEN OJ COULD NOT HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THIS TASK.

BY THE WAY HOW COME THERE WAS BLOOD FROM TWO OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WALKWAY OF NICOLES HOME?

HOW COME THERE WAS SKIN UNDER HER NAILS THAT DID NOT BELONG TO HER, RON OR OJ

HOW COME THERE WERE OTHER FOOT PRINTS IN THE BLOOD AT THE CRIME SCENE THAT DID NOT MATCH OJ, RON, NICOLE

HOW COULD A MAN BEAT TWO PEOPLE THAT FEROCIOUSLY AND ONLY SCRATCH HIS FINGER

WHY DID TWO VILES OF OJ BLOOD DISAPPEAR AND NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT

WHILE IT WAS MENTIONED ON TV ONCE WHY WASN'T FURMAN/KKK ARRESTED ON TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE WHEN THE MISSING BLOOD VILES WERE USED TO "PLANT" BLOOD AROUND OJ HOME, ON THE FENCE, ON THE DRIVE WAY, ON THE CARPET IN THE HOME AND IN THE BATHROOM...ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FORENSICS TEAMS HAD SAMPLED THE DRAINS, TOILETS AND SHOWERS FOR BLOOD AND FOUND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. HAD COMBED THE PROPERTY EXTENSIVELY FINDING NO BLOOD THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN NEATLY PLACED BLOOD APPEARS ON THE FENCE, WHITE CARPET AND DRIVE WAY A WEEK LATER. NOT TO MENTION THE BLOODY GLOVE FURMAN PLANTED ON OJs PROPERTY AND THEN TRIED TO ACT LIKE HE FOUND

THIS IS WHITIES GAME AND THAT IS TO IMPLICATE SOMEONE BLACK FOR A CRIME THE PERSON DID NOT DO. ISN'T IT FUNNY THOUGH HOW OJ GETS ALL OF THIS ATTENTION OVER THE YEARS YET CHARLES MANSON, JEFFERY DAHMER, BTK KILLER, LACY, ZODIAC KILLER, SON OF SAM, JIM JONES,  ETC ETC ETC DON'T GET NARY MENTION AND SOME OF THESE GUYS ARE STILL ALIVE? THEN ONE INCREDIBLE THING BECOMES APPARENT..THE SAID SERIAL KILLERS AND MASS MURDERERS ARE ALL WHITE. TISK TISK TISK SHAME ON YOU FOR BEING A RACIST....LEAVE OJ ALONE, NICOLE'S DEATH WAS DUE TO HER DRUGS, HER LIFESTYLE AND THE MONEY SHE OWED SOME BIG TIME DRUG DEALERS FOR HER HABIT. THEY WERE THE OBVIOUS KILLERS WHO DESECRATED HER AND RON'S BODIES AS MESSAGES TO OTHERS NOT TO MESS WITH THEIR MONEY OR ELSE....

SO FAR AS YOUR CRAIG TITUS BABBLE..SINCE CRAIG TITUS AND HIS WIFE KILLED THAT WOMAN YES THEY SHOULD GET THE DEATH SENTENCE OR LIFE IN PRISON...WHATEVER THE PUNISHMENT IS IN CALIFORNIA..

Hey Victor, your CapsLock key is stuck.

By the way, did the little bus have air conditioning, or did you hang your head out the window with the rest of the retards?
a

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2007, 09:00:14 PM »
Screw Goldman.  He's a douchbag trying to make bank on his son's death.  I could feel sympathy for a widow or children who depended on the guy who was murdered for their income, but a parent shouldn't be able to profiteer in this way.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2007, 09:08:12 PM »
I think it is bull that this book is coming out, especially since they were so adamantly against it. Do they really need the money so bad as to bring out the back they swore would never come out.  And being Jewish has nothing to do with it, and stay away from the racism.

Goldmans decided it was OJ's confession:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070914/goldman_brownbook_070914/20070914?hub=TopStories

Sure, Fred can be annoying, but I'm cutting him slack here. I really doubt this is about money.  

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2007, 11:25:25 PM »
Thought I'd heard that the Goldman family had all but disowned Ron in the months and years leading up to his death.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2007, 03:59:47 AM »
Buy the book and make another Jew more rich?  Fack no! >:(
I find the whole idea of a civil suit utterly appalling after being found not guilty in a case.  I don’t give a shit about O.J.  As far as I’m concerned he’s guilty, but finding someone liable after being found not guilty is some "bass-ackwards" bullshit.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2007, 09:29:17 AM »
they are all typical southern californians...They were all nouvea riche looking for more. Nicole and her sister were big coke heads, so was OJ and I imagine Ron Goldman was too. It was a seedy bunch that didnt look it because they covered it up with their money. But they were basically street ghetto trash.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2007, 10:47:14 AM »
I find the whole idea of a civil suit utterly appalling after being found not guilty in a case.

Same case, different standard used to judge it.  It works like a charm.

finding someone liable after being found not guilty is some "bass-ackwards" bullshit.

Again, same case with a different judging standard.  Not to mention that the jury in the criminal case was a bad joke.

As far as I’m concerned he’s guilty

Exactly my point.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2007, 10:49:51 AM »
they are all typical southern californians...They were all nouvea riche looking for more. Nicole and her sister were big coke heads, so was OJ and I imagine Ron Goldman was too. It was a seedy bunch that didnt look it because they covered it up with their money. But they were basically street ghetto trash.
  wow  what a judgemental queen, why dont you make it a little class warfare?  lol