Author Topic: How awesome is it that Bob Chick criticises Lee Priest  (Read 38541 times)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
Re: How awesome is it that Bob Chick criticises Lee Priest
« Reply #275 on: July 20, 2006, 11:47:38 AM »
ahahahaha  its definitely not your pretty face or tubby physique or homo tattoo, thats for sure!

Is this all that it takes to qualify for a "squad ownage" these days??? 

Jesus you guys are slipping

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #276 on: July 20, 2006, 11:51:58 AM »
There are a lot of jealous body builders out there with regards to Lee Priest. Lee is the man. Take notice that he is the only one that takes the time to answer questions in this board. He shows up to contests in shape all the time and people still grip. Lee, you are the fucking man!

One thing you have to give Lee: you can tell that he honestly doesn't give a shit what anyone here thinks of him.

Whereas Bob's ego is apparently threatened if he lets a single 240 jab go unanswered.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #277 on: July 20, 2006, 11:58:19 AM »
One thing you have to give Lee: you can tell that he honestly doesn't give a shit what anyone here thinks of him.

Whereas Bob's ego is apparently threatened if he lets a single 240 jab go unanswered.

And thats exactly why we do this.  Bob is so easily instigated.  I hope one day I get to meet him so he can do all the things he claims he would do to me if he met me and then I would sue him out of his otomix high tops.

Then he would have to go live in a cave with benny podda. 

Did you see him on malcolm in the middle?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #278 on: July 20, 2006, 12:21:50 PM »
Kegdrainer?  ;D

conflicted

• Getbig II
« Reply #279 on: July 20, 2006, 02:15:05 PM »
I sent an email to a friend with a link to this thread. After reading through the entire thread, he emailed me back with this reply:

Dude, I read the whole 12 pages of that "rag on Chick" thread.  Kegdrainer is hysterical and Chick is an idiot for responding to these people.  Do you think you could go to any other professional sports message boards and get into an argument with a real athlete?  Those professional athletes are not allowed to interact like that and they all have handlers and managers that interact with the fans and general public to maintain an athlete's, sport's and organization's image.  A professional organization would not want an athlete speaking willy nilly to the public because it could detract from the reputation of the sport and athletes in general.  Imagine going to NFL.com/forum and telling Vinny Testaverde he sucks and getting into a 12 page pissing match with him.

It astounds me that Chick gets in these battles with these people.  He really does have diarrhea of the mouth and just likes to hear himself talk or he thinks he's sooo clever outwitting these dopes on the message boards.  Too bad he's just as big an idiot as Kegdrainer.  His spelling and grammar alone are an embarrassment.  If I was president of the IFBB and I saw the shit Chick posted I would take away his pro-card, kick him from BB.com and piss in his tuna.  Only in bodybuilding dude, only in bodybuilding.

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #280 on: July 20, 2006, 02:30:29 PM »
I sent an email to a friend with a link to this thread. After reading through the entire thread, he emailed me back with this reply:

Dude, I read the whole 12 pages of that "rag on Chick" thread.  Kegdrainer is hysterical and Chick is an idiot for responding to these people.  Do you think you could go to any other professional sports message boards and get into an argument with a real athlete?  Those professional athletes are not allowed to interact like that and they all have handlers and managers that interact with the fans and general public to maintain an athlete's, sport's and organization's image.  A professional organization would not want an athlete speaking willy nilly to the public because it could detract from the reputation of the sport and athletes in general.  Imagine going to NFL.com/forum and telling Vinny Testaverde he sucks and getting into a 12 page pissing match with him.

It astounds me that Chick gets in these battles with these people.  He really does have diarrhea of the mouth and just likes to hear himself talk or he thinks he's sooo clever outwitting these dopes on the message boards.  Too bad he's just as big an idiot as Kegdrainer.  His spelling and grammar alone are an embarrassment.  If I was president of the IFBB and I saw the shit Chick posted I would take away his pro-card, kick him from BB.com and piss in his tuna.  Only in bodybuilding dude, only in bodybuilding.

Well i guess we need to show respect to the guy with 5 posts and his buddy who isnt even on here... Jesus christ.

Sniffy 6-6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Bow to the Sniff
« Reply #281 on: July 20, 2006, 02:52:03 PM »

come down to THE SQUAD board and Ill make your eyes bleed twunt.

Sniffy 6-6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Bow to the Sniff
« Reply #282 on: July 20, 2006, 02:54:04 PM »

Also impressive how you took 30 minutes for this reply, my bitch

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #283 on: July 20, 2006, 02:56:11 PM »
     I just realized how much time Chick spends on the board here.  He was posting last night for about 4 hours.  What the hell is that?  Pro bodybuilders can afford to spend that much time on a forums board trying to be witty?  Granted, he has some good chops occasionally, but i mean is it really worth the effort?
      If I was a pro bodybuilder I wouldn't waste my time with it.  That is 4 hours that I could be doing pushups, or cardio, or stretching, or out getting a massage like Jay Cutler, or chopping up my roommate and burning her body out in the desert.  All of these things would be more productive than trying to match wits with someone who I cant remember ever meeting, who apparently knows far too much about my personal life than I care for people to know.  
     Being a public figure puts him at a huge disadvantage.  Imagine if I sent an email with all the bullshit he has spewn here to any company that sponsors him and asked them if this is the type of representative they are looking for.  Thos companies owe their financial success to us, the customers.  Not to the pros who represent them.  

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #284 on: July 20, 2006, 02:58:19 PM »
Also impressive how you took 30 minutes for this reply, my bitch
right, and how it took like 3 hours for you to reply to my reply. 

I am actually posting from work, where sometimes I am required to do my job, instead of you who lives and posts from the basement of your parents house which I am sure you affectionatly call "the Batcave" while you prance around in your batman underoos.  You sir, are an asshat.

Sniffy 6-6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Bow to the Sniff
« Reply #285 on: July 20, 2006, 03:02:06 PM »
Im pretty sure that they will find it impressive that a professional athlete will take time to interact with fans on a variety of topics, and not just post to support his new contract/dvd/website/whatever.  This is probably doubly true considering he is an athletes rep for a whole organization.  Imagine what the people would think if Vinny T. did THAT. :o

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #286 on: July 20, 2006, 03:15:45 PM »

I am actually posting from work, where sometimes I am required to do my job, instead of you who lives and posts from the basement of your parents house which I am sure you affectionatly call "the Batcave" while you prance around in your batman underoos.