Author Topic: Need adivce, IRL Girlfriend caught me having phone sex with WoW Girlfriend [SRS]  (Read 12013 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Shades of groink
50 shades of Groink would be a bestseller.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
You are simply guessing, I have pictures and a police website that prove you are a loser.

had a bad day

you have a bad life, confirmed daily by your embarrassing posts.  perhaps you should post a pic of David Beckham's package again, homo

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
had a bad day

you have a bad life, confirmed daily by your embarrassing posts.  perhaps you should post a pic of David Beckham's package again, homo
Shall we prepare the gongs for a battle of the muscle studs?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

that book should win a Nobel peace prize .

Every single woman wants to be a "sub" now....thank you.   LOL

mdef48

Better than 50 shades of brown, that's for sure.  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Wiggs would definitely be the author of that book.  :D

mdef48

Wiggs would definitely be the author of that book.  :D

Not the person I had in mind. I'll give you a clue... ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

BTW excellent work on disposing of DOA.

guy was everything that is wrong with this place...the anonymous shit talker that gets personal

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Not the person I had in mind. ;)

I will not have coitus with you.

mdef48

BTW excellent work on disposing of DOA.

guy was everything that is wrong with this place...the anonymous shit talker that gets personal

Thanks was just a matter of time getting rid of the old fool.

Bigmc has also been banned.

He was banned last night but apparently Ron lifted the ban by accident allowing him to post today.

But now he is banned again.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

He was banned last night but apparently Ron lifted the ban by accident allowing him to post today.

What was bigmc banned for exactly?

mdef48

Highly political. I have been told not to gloat.

I am not even 100% sure why but I have good idea.

Something to do about something being "Proven".

Some talk about "Proxy servers"

Along those lines.

You can join the dots....you are clever boy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

ever since the inception of the UK board, this place has taken a very strange turn. seems Ron is righting some wrongs

Army of One

• Getbig V
had a bad day

Bad day? you have had more emotional tampon moments than everyone on this forum put together. In those moments you've let us know so many weaknesses that I honestly wouldn't know where to start if I was that way inclined.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Bad day? you have had more emotional tampon moments than everyone on this forum put together. In those moments you've let us know so many weaknesses that I honestly wouldn't know where to start if I was that way inclined.

knock yourself out...LOL.

you seem to think i give a shit what any one person on this forum thinks.  i come here to amuse myself, everyone here is secondary

"weaknessses"  hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa.... ..talk about exposing how seriously you take this place

mdef48

ever since the inception of the UK board, this place has taken a very strange turn. seems Ron is righting some wrongs

I trust always in our founding father.

But the lady in pink has proven to be an absolute diamond.

She IS the moral conscience of Getbig.

Purple power

Girl power

At its very best.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Reminds me of the Big Bang theory episode where Howard cheats on his girl with a troll in WOW.
great episode,glucinda the troll who turned out to be the janitor at the university they work at,haha.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

Thanks for noticing.  I thought I was imagining things.
:

Army of One

• Getbig V
knock yourself out...LOL.

you seem to think i give a shit what any one person on this forum thinks.  i come here to amuse myself, everyone here is secondary

"weaknessses"  hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa.... ..talk about exposing how seriously you take this place

I don't take it seriously, its just that you are the number one emotional meltdowner on here, and everyone notices the weakness.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

I find that difficult to masturbate to.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

It's almost Spring, and time once again to remind everyone of the rules of Getbig.com and it's various forums.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=62144.msg935828#msg935828

Specifically:

1. Show common courtesy at all times. Know the difference between a difference of opinion and a personal attack. Don't engage in insults.

10. Members who violate forum rules will receive a warning, and continued violations may result in temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges. The moderators reserve the right to edit or delete posts that violate forum rules.

If you fall into category 1, consider yourself automatically enrolled in category 10.

We try to reserve certain forums for serious and constructive discussion. There are enough other boards here for spewing shit.

The Gossip & Opinion board is more of a free for all where almost anything goes. It is Getbig's "main" board, and the one that generates the most traffic to the site.  Different forums permit different behavior. Boards such as Training and Nutrition are reserved for more serious discussion about their respective topics and a much more civil etiquette.

Ron purposely set up Getbig this way to allow for a variety of personalities and discussions.

Basically, just limit the fighting and name calling to the boards that allow it. But, know that the owner of this site has some rules even for those boards.

See rule #8 as well
:

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
I don't take it seriously, its just that you are the number one emotional meltdowner on here, and everyone notices the weakness.

i know, you keep saying that trying to make it true,  nobody gives a fuck except you

mdef48

Thanks for noticing.  I thought I was imagining things.

I LOVE YOU
 ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Thanks for noticing.  I thought I was imagining things.

Me and Joon have had many discussions about the oddities that have taken place since that board launched.

the seemingly bulletproof protection it offered simon and bigMC did not go unnoticed