Author Topic: Olympia - Is Jay Cutler panicking right now?  (Read 12172 times)

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
Re: Olympia - Is Jay Cutler panicking right now?
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2011, 06:35:45 PM »
kay has some serious wings on him. he looks like a gargoyle ready to fly.

AND IN THIS PIC HE HAS THE BEST POSING TRUNK!!!

and jay has a wet-look G-string... ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2011, 07:06:09 PM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Is Jay Cutler panicking right now?
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2011, 07:10:41 PM »
c

lmfao! THIS is what is wrong with bodybuilding.

Let us examine Kai
-a brutha who is genetically hardwired for building muscle
-1000 grams of protein a day
-4 grams of AAS (cruising)
-30iu gh (clean)
-slin and tons of peptides
-dead at 40 (if lucky)

Arnold
-Four  meals a day and 150 grams of protein
-typical deca dbol classic
- trains half the year, looks twice as good.

and you have fools spending their life savings on gh while fucking with eq and masteron and tons of insulin ::)

l

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2011, 07:15:21 PM »

wiggs thinks this beats cormier ray dillet nasser baker clairmonte flex levrone a less than prime coleman and dorian
choice is an illusion

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2011, 07:16:09 PM »
Kai is gonna dominate for so long, hope he stays ok. I also think he has a lot of personality and maybe can make it in movies, maaayyybe hooopefully. I hope he achieves Ronnie status

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2011, 08:18:29 PM »
Kai fucks grapefruit .... Total embarrassment , the judges will find a way to never let him win ... Kinda like what they did to Flex and Shaun Gay.
L

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2011, 08:39:04 PM »
Ha ha ha!  Kai PWNS!!!! FUCK JAY!!!! Bring it bitches!

Team Kai! 8)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2011, 08:39:49 PM »
Arnold's arm looks great in that pic.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2011, 10:06:11 PM »
jason shoudl have never been mr o ,, he is just a frat boy chubb chubb on hormones,, always been always will be,, he is just not what mr o should look like,, even the 2009 wasnt ,, it was just a blocky fella on the right drugs to bring out condition but the actual proportions were far from bodybuild greatness,, in 2001 is when he was at his best and this is when he got second and that should have ended there,, he was never meant to be among the greats of bodybuild and he is ,, then look around you and see where bodybuild is ...he has major hand in bringing bodybuild to its worst times in many many years,, now the public see bodybuild as complete joke,, in the 80s it was better and in the 70s it was really a sport considered by many and accepted by lot more of the public,, in the 2000s it went into a place that will forever be called a small isolated cult

gh15 approved

so would kai be a better mr.O a. guy that has sex with fruit..i don't think that would make bbing a joke :: ::) BTW kai will NOT beat jay this year
irongearco.com

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2011, 10:14:26 PM »
Zane's lost twin brother

Zane is white and looks nothing like Kai.

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2011, 10:16:14 PM »

Let us examine Kai
-30iu gh (clean)
-dead at 40 (if lucky)

Arnold

and you have fools spending their life savings on gh while fucking with eq and masteron and tons of insulin ::)

you dont know what the fuck your talking about...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2011, 10:50:46 PM »

so would kai be a better mr.O a. guy that has sex with fruit..i don't think that would make bbing a joke :: ::) BTW kai will NOT beat jay this year

jason look like balonie,, kai look like improved balonie,, do they look good? no they dont,, jason just is nto meant to be over 240lb ,, kai is just freak on hormone,, the true mr o is somewhere hidden somewhere in the evan and denise wolfe combo ,, that fella has not been found yet,, this generation of bodybuild is pathetic ,, but we all know this already

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2011, 10:54:10 PM »

Let us examine Kai
-30iu gh (clean)
-dead at 40 (if lucky)

Arnold

qft  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2011, 11:14:30 PM »

What about the actor who is known for simulated sex with a Apple Pie? Should he not be reward for future "great works", or do we keep talking about the scene with the apple pie?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2011, 11:25:08 PM »
What about the actor who is known for simulated sex with a Apple Pie? Should he not be reward for future "great works", or do we keep talking about the scene with the apple pie?

oh come on!  WAY different. example-a college football player had sex with a grapefruit on a gay website to make money to make ends meet while waiting to go pro..guess what? i doubt an nfl would touch him. if they did he would be laughed and talked about in the media so much it would almost make it impossible for him to play. kai messed up he shouldn't have done what he did. he all but ruined his career..end of story
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2011, 11:27:55 PM »
jason look like balonie,, kai look like improved balonie,, do they look good? no they dont,, jason just is nto meant to be over 240lb ,, kai is just freak on hormone,, the true mr o is somewhere hidden somewhere in the evan and denise wolfe combo ,, that fella has not been found yet,, this generation of bodybuild is pathetic ,, but we all know this already

gh15 approved

balonie..improved balonie ;D i do agree though. a cross between evan and wolf would be nearly perfect. I DO think it would help with bbings image also
irongearco.com

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2011, 11:35:41 PM »
balonie..improved balonie ;D i do agree though. a cross between evan and wolf would be nearly perfect. I DO think it would help with bbings image also
A hideous long torso, with wide waist, plastic looking muscles, maybe decent calves and arms, great shoulder width, and a habit of sporting a semi is what you'd have....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2011, 11:39:22 PM »

bodybuild is finished,, until insulina is no longer,, fella get puffed up big ,, they get marshmelow yet it look fake condition because its from the inside out as in fat inside the muscle,,, this is a situation that can not be improved until the cause is out ,, the cause is INSULINA,, insulina got to leave bodybuild...if insulina leave bodybuild competitor will be 200-220 5'9 ...230-240 6'1 .... this is at best! ,, but insulina got to go ,,

a physiqe at 5'10 220 with out insulina look much better than a physiqe 5'10 260 with insulina,, always will ! CONDITIONED THAT IS,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2011, 11:42:57 PM »
you fella need to understand that THE REASON  fella go now day 250 low singles at 5'10 is INSULINA,, not aas...not gh ....it is INSULINA ,, this is what push thoe extra 30-50lb on the bodybuild and make it look bigger but in a worse way ...its the fat that going into the muscle and blow it up everything go into muscle but its not conditioned the right way of the past,, this is why you see fellass now days go 5'8 260 lol or 5'10 250 lol INSULINA and lots and lots of it ,,but! this is not bodybuild,, again bodybuild is at 5'9,,5'10 200-230 lb,,this is where bodybuild is at,, this is the numbers friends...then again all the thing that matter now day is size...which ruined bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2011, 11:57:38 PM »
Kai will not win because he "failed" his drug test
I am a mini beast

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2011, 12:31:35 AM »
A hideous long torso, with wide waist, plastic looking muscles, maybe decent calves and arms, great shoulder width, and a habit of sporting a semi is what you'd have....

plastic looking muscles is what you have with kai. kai doesn't even have a waist...he has a gut. his lats go into his glutes. he is built strangely IMO
irongearco.com

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2011, 12:34:11 AM »
yes he just doesnt look ok

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2011, 12:39:08 AM »

Yeah evans chest with wolfe's lower back. Although I DO agree both these guys are champion material.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2011, 12:43:44 AM »
i didnt meant the fuckin bodys they have you kookoos,, i meant the stage they are in .....one is at the beggining stage of a pro still not abused to the max with insulina ,,still not...will be probably hofeuly not...and the other eventhogh use lots of insulina his structure pulls it ok...i didnt mean take their worst body parts lol it is the type of bodybuilder they are a combo fo the 2....should have been the white continuation of dorian ....but it wassnt ...ron freak colman came in and after that its a mess,, jason is i dont know he just is not mr o material yet he win ,, noone else around ,, no one else from the past is around ,, dex is better but just too short...he won it too wsa much better than jason but still shorter and smaller ,, no one big came along ,, all this generation suck ,, bodybuild is in th shit and i blame insulina DIRECTLY

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2011, 12:47:29 AM »
Jay's just increasing the dosage..