Author Topic: Japan Nuclear Meltdown Fallout Map - if it occurs  (Read 28826 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: FALLOUT MAP!
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2011, 06:41:18 AM »
Is it Russians are guilty that Japanese are living so packed and Chinese as well! The narrow eyed people as we say?

Russians guilty? For what??

Fukin Japanese just claimed Kuril islands belong to them.. what loosers!

Hope it's now clear to Japanese that if they step their tiny foot on Kuril's this is just a beginning... Russia would sink the whole Japan  ;D

w8m8

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2011, 06:41:31 AM »
I am sitting here with my family, survived the biggest earthquake in the history of Japan yesterday, facing a nuclear holocaust 250 kilometers away from me
And, as i have said before: I want to help, but there is NOTHING i can do right now. There will be enough work to do, and i will help as much as i can, but right now i will not get in the way of the professionals.

The news says you all are still having some bad aftershocks .. with everything still being so unstable and dangerous I hope you and your family remain safe and healthy .. best wishes to you and yours for the comings weeks / months to regain some semblance of normalcy as best as possible

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2011, 06:41:51 AM »

Holy crap, everyone is glossing over this epic falcon vid? You've broken new ground with this one, son. Is that a meth lab amongst the debris in the background?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2011, 06:41:56 AM »
Is it Russians are guilty that Japanese are living so packed and Chinese as well! 

Huh  ???
R

theonlyone

« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2011, 06:43:12 AM »
Russians guilty? For what??

Fukin Japanese just claimed Kuril islands belong to them.. what loosers!

Hope it's now clear to Japanese that if they step their tiny foot on Kuril's this is just a beginning... Russia would sink the whole Japan  ;D

brilliant, can't cease to amaze at your sense of humor!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2011, 06:44:02 AM »
Is it Russians are guilty that Japanese are living so packed and Chinese as well! The narrow eyed people as we say?
If more of us Americans had this guys love of country and attitude, we might actually be able to take our country back towards its glory days.
Unfortunatley. We cant. Too many people are worried about everyone elses best interest, or not pissing off other countries, and are willing to sacrifice eveything that makes this country great, just to make sure eveyone is happy.
I see nothing but downhill for us.Like the Roman empire. We repeat the same mistakes, the same thing is going to happen.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2011, 06:47:04 AM »

Adam, 1000s of people have died in an earthquake and now we are facing a possible nuclear plant meltdown and that's all you have to offer?

You're classless.
that's their way of rationalizing something that cannot be rationalized...dark humor... it's a strategy of survival to sustain the pressure dont blame em. Different strategies exist varying from an individual to another.  They just cannot face the fact they are nothing, that humans are nothing, so they act cynical. It says a lot about how they would react if they were hit themselves, how they would interact with other people if they had to struggle for survival in cataclysmic conditions.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2011, 06:50:36 AM »
DK, why do some people have (paper?) facemasks on?  Looks like they probably wore them in every day life before this tragedy. 
R

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2011, 06:52:15 AM »

WIERD

song why the end is near

"today i be look around the world
prophecies of the bible are coming unfurled
stay by my side girl and have no fear
cause ive got something for you dear
and tell you why the end is near"

"they would rather carry guns
then smell the flowers that should be carried instead of triggas
kinda like the twin towers, radiations gonna shower"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2011, 07:03:53 AM »
that's their way of rationalizing something that cannot be rationalized...dark humor... it's a strategy of survival to sustain the pressure dont blame em. Different strategies exist varying from an individual to another.  They just cannot face the fact they are nothing, that humans are nothing, so they act cynical. It says a lot about how they would react if they were hit themselves, how they would interact with other people if they had to struggle for survival in cataclysmic conditions.
Thats exactly the opposite.  Humans are nothing and that is precisely my point.

theonlyone

« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2011, 07:24:23 AM »
Huh  ???

I mean seriously what is american dream? And why is it a cliché? As if the other people or nations don't have dreams... You guys don't even know what trap you got yourself into. Huh ??? :-X

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2011, 07:32:06 AM »
I mean seriously what is american dream? And why is it a cliché? As if the other people or nations don't have dreams... You guys don't even know what trap you got yourself into. Huh ??? :-X

there you go again speaking in fucking tongues

Do you fuck your grammar up on purpose or what's the issue here?
from incomplete data

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2011, 07:33:34 AM »
there you go again speaking in fucking tongues

Do you fuck your grammar up on purpose or what's the issue here?

He's a gimmick that poses as a Russian. It's part of the game to make him look like a heroin-addicted, alcoholic, jobless Moscowvite that will struggle to reach the third-world life expectancy age of Russian males.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2011, 07:38:16 AM »
He's a gimmick that poses as a Russian. It's part of the game to make him look like a heroin-addicted, alcoholic, jobless Moscowvite that will struggle to reach the third-world life expectancy age of Russian males.

You mean the Moscow that was just listed as a city to have the most billionaires in the world?

The same Moscow where even cabs are luxury cars ?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2011, 07:39:53 AM »

I don't think we were understanding each other.

I was responding to your comment that "Russia is safe."

I said for the moment...nothing is guaranteed....and this includes all possibilities.

Then you said something about Japanese/Chinese populations, I think?  Which confused me.

Your latest post is referring to the American Dream.  I think we were talking about different things.
R

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2011, 07:40:43 AM »
You mean the Moscow that was just listed as a city to have the most billionaires in the world?

The same Moscow where even cabs are luxury cars ?

I mean the Russia that has such a bad drug and alcohol addiction problem that the life expectancy of males is approaching third world status.

Along with billionaires, do you know what else Russia is #1 at? Heroin consumption.  :)

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2011, 07:44:14 AM »
I mean the Russia that has such a bad drug and alcohol addiction problem that the life expectancy of males is approaching third world status.

Along with billionaires, do you know what else Russia is #1 at? Heroin consumption.  :)

Yeah, I know;

in NUKES   8)

In fact They have so many nukes that some even drive in Moscow streets  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2011, 07:45:41 AM »
;D

At least you keep it funnier than theonlyone.

I think your military is #1 in rusted, antiquated, obsolete equipment, too.

theonlyone

« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2011, 07:45:52 AM »

The 3'rd world status, huh???, learn some english and American dream is that what an American culture is???? You don't come up with anything new else the 3'rd year straight!

theonlyone

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2011, 07:46:39 AM »
 I forgot - rusted, antiquated, obsolete equipment....

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2011, 07:47:30 AM »

I've heard that a lot of times those are actually just wooden duplicates. Unless they plan to detonate one in the middle of moscow what would be the point of driving live nuclear arms through the city?
from incomplete data

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2011, 07:49:47 AM »
DK : it's all make fun and games and conspiracies until shit happens to you huh?

here's something from me for free for you since I think you must be ok deep inside

pack your shit and move to germany .. a lot of Japan will sink under water .. same goes for west coast US and where mississipi ends

theonlyone

« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2011, 07:51:33 AM »
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Saturday liquefied natural gas supplies to earthquake-stricken Japan should be stepped up if requested.

Japan "is our neighbor, a friendly neighbor and...we should do all we can to help with energy supplies due to [Japan's] waning capacities as a result of an earthquake and tsunami," he said at a meeting with Deputy Prime Minister Igor Sechin and Emergency Situations Deputy Minister Ruslan Tsalikov.

Where is that american monkey?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2011, 07:51:50 AM »
DK : it's all make fun and games and conspiracies until shit happens to you huh?

here's something from me for free for you since I think you must be ok deep inside

pack your shit and move to germany .. a lot of Japan will sink under water .. same goes for west coast US and where mississipi ends

post quoted and saved in case of embarrassment for sev.

Do you have a time frame for all these supposed events?
from incomplete data

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2011, 07:52:28 AM »

I've heard that a lot of times those are actually just wooden duplicates. Unless they plan to detonate one in the middle of moscow what would be the point of driving live nuclear arms through the city?

That's the Victory day parade I think. Of course there are no nukes rollin' on streets on daily basis  ;D

But might very well be there at least is no actual nuclear warhead attached when those big-boys take part in parade or something like that.