Author Topic: Japan Nuclear Meltdown Fallout Map - if it occurs  (Read 28816 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Japan Nuclear Meltdown Fallout Map - if it occurs
« on: March 12, 2011, 01:07:02 AM »
This will maybe change with the wind, but PLEASE take this seriously!!!!

theonlyone

Re: FALLOUT MAP!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 01:14:54 AM »
 I love it!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 01:16:03 AM »
after somewhat 70 years Japan hits back  :P

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 01:21:36 AM »
after somewhat 70 years Japan hits back  :P

You're a fucking asshole, Storkie.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 01:23:24 AM »
You're a fucking asshole, Storkie.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

sorry couldn't resiste when I saw the fallout map  :P

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 02:51:02 AM »

::)

Why are you so obsessed with this nonsense?  A little radiation is good for the Japanese every now and again.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 02:54:00 AM »

::)

Why are you so obsessed with this nonsense?  A little radiation is good for the Japanese every now and again.

I wouldn't have expected anything else from a classless loser like yourself.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 02:58:25 AM »
I wouldn't have expected anything else from a classless loser like yourself.
Japan is a shithole.  They live and behave like little annoying termites.  I take it you enjoy that kind of lifestyle?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 03:08:48 AM »
Japan is a shithole.  They live and behave like little annoying termites.  I take it you enjoy that kind of lifestyle?

Adam, 1000s of people have died in an earthquake and now we are facing a possible nuclear plant meltdown and that's all you have to offer?

You're classless.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 03:27:45 AM »

Adam, 1000s of people have died in an earthquake and now we are facing a possible nuclear plant meltdown and that's all you have to offer?

You're classless.
What exactly do you expect anyone offer?  The nuclear plants were rather a stupid idea to build in such a location. Is it money you people want?  What is it that you want?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 03:32:43 AM »
What exactly do you expect anyone offer?  The nuclear plants were rather a stupid idea to build in such a location. Is it money you people want?  What is it that you want?

Hopefully a kami kaze will blow all the radioactive shit over TA's shitty trailer home and drop it all on him and his inbred family ::) a calorie is a calorie you f@g
Thunderdome approved

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2011, 03:33:04 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2011, 03:35:19 AM »
Hopefully a kami kaze will blow all the radioactive shit over TA's shitty trailer home and drop it all on him and his inbred family ::) a calorie is a calorie you f@g
Sorry to leave you disappointed, but thats just not the case.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2011, 03:37:11 AM »

If your little map prediction were to come true, do you think the Japanese have a responsibility to pay for this mess in entirety since its their poor idea of placement of a nuclear facility? 

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2011, 03:40:40 AM »
Sorry to leave you disappointed, but thats just not the case.

Well then guess ill be hoping those 1000's aids ridden coloreds come rape you and your whore momma again
Thunderdome approved

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 03:58:02 AM »

You're classless.

i think hes more or less trying to ruffle your feathers since you have always jumped on the bandwagon of hatefulness, now its time for some of your own medicine stud. P.I.P  :'(

if anything beg for forgiveness to some possible deity, stop posting here so much, and help your neighbors out in this trajedy for godsakes
A

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2011, 04:02:28 AM »
i think hes more or less trying to ruffle your feathers since you have always jumped on the bandwagon of hatefulness, now its time for some of your own medicine stud. P.I.P  :'(

if anything beg for forgiveness to some possible deity, stop posting here so much, and help your neighbors out in this trajedy for godsakes

You know, that's what's so funny.

I am sitting here with my family, survived the biggest earthquake in the history of Japan yesterday, facing a nuclear holocaust 250 kilometers away from me and this idiot tries to attack me?

Talk about being classless, beating a man who is down. I wonder how you guys would take a catastrophe like this.

I am not even begging for sympathy here, but trying to beat me here is fucking classless.

And, as i have said before: I want to help, but there is NOTHING i can do right now. There will be enough work to do, and i will help as much as i can, but right now i will not get in the way of the professionals.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2011, 04:19:39 AM »

I am sitting here with my family, survived the biggest earthquake in the history of Japan yesterday, facing a nuclear holocaust 250 kilometers away from me and this idiot tries to attack me?

Talk about being classless, beating a man who is down. I wonder how you guys would take a catastrophe like this.

I am not even begging for sympathy here, but trying to beat me here is fucking classless.

And, as i have said before: I want to help, but there is NOTHING i can do right now. There will be enough work to do, and i will help as much as i can, but right now i will not get in the way of the professionals.

TA already looks like he has been through a nuclear disaster and has had more meltdowns then any nuclear reactor
Thunderdome approved

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2011, 04:23:05 AM »

im not beating on you whatsoever

the problem is your attitude you continue to belittle me anyway you can

i hope you pull through but also drop your nasty little attitude

a song 'why the end is near"

A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2011, 04:32:15 AM »
If your little map prediction were to come true, do you think the Japanese have a responsibility to pay for this mess in entirety since its their poor idea of placement of a nuclear facility? 

Lol I love how you want to come accross as being so super smart and than you bring gems like the one above.

The whole country is earthquake ripe, not just the place they build the reactors, so were should they have placed them :D
but I know that you are just trying to archive your own personal DK meltdown.

1) For being the best prepared country in the word for earthquakes why was so little attention paid on the actual cooling of the reactors in regards to the batteries etc.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2011, 04:34:19 AM »
TA already looks like he has been through a nuclear disaster and has had more meltdowns then any nuclear reactor
song why the end is near

"today i be look around the world
prophecies of the bible are coming unfurled
stay by my side girl and have no fear
cause ive got something for you dear
and tell you why the end is near"

"they would rather carry guns
then smell the flowers that should be carried instead of triggas
kinda like the twin towers, radiations gonna shower"
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2011, 05:09:33 AM »
Lol I love how you want to come accross as being so super smart and than you bring gems like the one above.

The whole country is earthquake ripe, not just the place they build the reactors, so were should they have placed them :D
but I know that you are just trying to archive your own personal DK meltdown.

1) For being the best prepared country in the word for earthquakes why was so little attention paid on the actual cooling of the reactors in regards to the batteries etc.

As I stated, they are morons from the outset for even building a Nuclear Plant in their country given the Seismic history of their entire area.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2011, 05:12:20 AM »
As I stated, they are morons from the outset for even building a Nuclear Plant in their country given the Seismic history of their entire area.

Thanks god the US would NEVER build nuclear reactors in California!!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2011, 05:13:57 AM »

The doctor who allowed your mom to born you was a moron, he should have off'ed you the moment your inbred self popped out that sewage stained aircraft hanger your mom calls a pussy ::)
Thunderdome approved

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2011, 05:15:47 AM »
Thanks god the US would NEVER build nuclear reactors in California!!
Equally as moronic.