Author Topic: Me deadlifting 375 for reps!  (Read 7018 times)

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: Me deadlifting 375 for reps!
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2013, 01:13:38 AM »
"take it!!"

lol

That's the best !!! LoL

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2013, 04:28:57 AM »
You shouldn't do it if you can't do it right, you moron. Lifting with round back like you clearly do, will evidently lead you to a spinal disc herniation sooner or later. Deadlifting is done with the straight back, and only that way your spine can take the load without injury. What you show here is more stupidity than strenght, because you make very clear that you do not know shit about lifting technique.

Uhh, you know the guy isn't going to see your comments directed to him here.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2013, 04:32:21 AM »
Grow you son of a bitch!

you need to meditate on anabolism

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2013, 09:10:35 AM »
Don't want to be too harsh here, but this video only prove that some guy's should never, ever attempt serious DL'ing. Actually this was bad form SLDL'ing. 

Other than getting a qualified coach: Please keep the back flat, shoulders back and get down lower, pushing with the legs. Dl's are really not a pulling movement, it's a pushing movement from the feet up. Suggest a trap/shrug bar rather than a BB. Or only do rack/stand DL's from a bit below knee level, because regular DL'ing is just not for you. Actually you might be better off doing cleans or Hi-pulls for upper body mass.

If you do rupture a disc, pull a ligament, etc, please do it this year,and have the treatments, before ObamaCare kicks in next year.

F

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2013, 09:43:55 AM »

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2013, 10:50:42 AM »
the way she cleaned that weight was just "ridiculously" easy

an you are right she looks decent all things considered

:) :) :) :) :)

i used to love the threads on here with claims that weightlifters werent that strong....

that deadlifting vidoe had me creased, when he puts his angry face to the camera after his monster set, comedy gold

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2013, 11:59:05 AM »
i used to love the threads on here with claims that weightlifters werent that strong....

that deadlifting vidoe had me creased, when he puts his angry face to the camera after his monster set, comedy gold
hysterical

taranenko said he actually stopped at 300kg front squats because it was getting pointless to get even stronger (if it cant be translated to bigger numbers in the lifts)