Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman became Father this week!  (Read 5904 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Ronnie Coleman became Father this week!
« on: September 05, 2014, 04:43:39 AM »
After being born a lil premature last week, Ronnies daughter is at home now and doing well. Congrats big man, is that his first child?

http://instagram.com/ronniecoleman8

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Re: Ronnie Coleman became Father this week!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 04:46:30 AM »
Good to see Ronnie happy, his current wife looks a good mother.  8)

juicemachine

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 04:59:15 AM »
 :)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 06:03:20 AM »
After being born a lil premature last week, Ronnies daughter is at home now and doing well. Congrats big man, is that his first child?

The arrogance of religious people never ceases to amaze me. This religious moron credits God for saving his child's life after being born premature and needing technological assistance to breathe.  God had nothing to do with it, it was technology that saved her. Strange how they never question if it was God who put the child in such a predicament in the first place.
V

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 06:14:46 AM »
The arrogance of religious people never ceases to amaze me. This religious moron credits God for saving his child's life after being born premature and needing technological assistance to breathe.  God had nothing to do with it, it was technology that saved her. Strange how they never question if it was God who put the child in such a predicament in the first place.
That's okay. You'll have an eternity in Hell to figure it out.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 06:16:53 AM »
That's okay. You'll have an eternity in Hell to figure it out.
Hell is for Religious people.  I am not afraid of my imagination or yours, and as an atheist I know full well hell doesn't exist and is merely a tool used by Religion to control the gullible and naive (the majority of people).  Hope this helps.
V

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 07:03:24 AM »
Hell is for Religious people.  I am not afraid of my imagination or yours, and as an atheist I know full well hell doesn't exist and is merely a tool used by Religion to control the gullible and naive (the majority of people).  Hope this helps.

:D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 07:05:27 AM »
:D

If you need pics, then neither evolution, nor the big bang happened.

kepler2008

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2014, 07:08:49 AM »

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 07:20:29 AM »
Ronnie has like 6 kids and they are all girls!

Homeboy got super sperm

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 07:23:10 AM »
Ronnie has like 6 kids and they are all girls!

Homeboy got super sperm

S

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 07:24:33 AM »

The problem is you think that it does not exist but you cannot prove it and if by chance it does exist then you are fucked.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 07:37:09 AM »
The problem is you think that it does not exist but you cannot prove it and if by chance it does exist then you are fucked.
 You obviously haven't heard of Russell's teapot.  The burden of proof isn't on me, it's on the individual who makes wild and irrational claims, like that there is some hidden pocket of the universe designed to punish those who disagreed with a bunch of deluded religious zealots.  Imagine I told you there was a special place of purgatory specially designed for Religious people who through their religious nonsense made life hell for reasonable people everywhere. Would you be concerned?  I doubt you would, obviously such a claim is obvious nonsense and conveniently invented because of one's dislike of those who don't agree with them.  In the words of Christopher Hitchens "That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

And if there is a hell, I shall be well prepared for it, as I have endured a life surrounded by religious morons.  ;D ;D ;D

The other idea you alluded to in your comment was that of Pascals Wager, in that one is better off hedging there bets and believing in God because even if they are wrong, they lose more than by not believing.  Christopher Hitchens following critique of this gambit was spot on:

V

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 08:40:40 AM »
But I don't respect you, so your opinion is invalid. You will be in Hell.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 08:55:14 AM »
But I don't respect you, so your opinion is invalid. You will be in Hell.
That's OK, because I find it hard to respect any individual who wastes a perfectly good life believing in myths and fairy tales instead of seeking truth and wisdom. I also doubt Hell exists, because for Hell to be a REAL Hell, it would need to contain a majority population of Religious zealots spouting continuous religious nonsense, not unlike what happens here on earth.  And if Hell did indeed contain a majority religious population, it meant they were obviously wrong about faith and what it took to get into Heaven.  An even worse fate would be to end up in Heaven surrounded by the very religious nutters who make life on Earth Hell for all reasonable people.   Hope this helps.
V

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 09:16:51 AM »
That's OK, because I find it hard to respect any individual who wastes a perfectly good life believing in myths and fairy tales instead of seeking truth and wisdom. I also doubt Hell exists, because for Hell to be a REAL Hell, it would need to contain a majority population of Religious zealots spouting continuous religious nonsense, not unlike what happens here on earth.  And if Hell did indeed contain a majority religious population, it meant they were obviously wrong about faith and what it took to get into Heaven.  An even worse fate would be to end up in Heaven surrounded by the very religious nutters who make life on Earth Hell for all reasonable people.   Hope this helps.
I didn't read past the first few words. You don't get it: I don't value your opinion.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 10:18:00 AM »
I didn't read past the first few words. You don't get it: I don't value your opinion.
You don't get it, I deeply appreciate that you don't' value my opinion, if you did, I would be doing something deeply wrong.  The last thing I would ever seek is validation from a religious whackjob !!  Hope this helps.
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2014, 10:20:15 AM »
great genetics.  lucky kid.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2014, 10:29:58 AM »
Well said...

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2014, 10:36:35 AM »
You don't get it, I deeply appreciate that you don't' value my opinion, if you did, I would be doing something deeply wrong.  The last thing I would ever seek is validation from a religious whackjob !!  Hope this helps.
I don't read your responses because you're a fraud and I don't respect you. Obviously I am important to you.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2014, 12:15:22 PM »
I don't read your responses because you're a fraud and I don't respect you. Obviously I am important to you.

are you mentally ill? you should get yourself checked.... or you're trolling. probably the latter.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2014, 01:30:42 PM »

It's his first child this month.......

Keep in mind, today is only the 5th........

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2014, 01:38:53 PM »

RONNIE COLEMAN BECAME A FATHER THIS WEEK!!!

this could be a sticky!!!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2014, 01:53:06 PM »
It's his first child this month.......

Keep in mind, today is only the 5th........
QFT

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2014, 02:42:07 PM »

Human technology = god

Perhaps? In due time.

Personally I have no idea what god is or supposed to be. I'm just going by what majority part of humankind believes it to be. Maybe they are correct, only they do not understand how it will come to be or what it really is.