Author Topic: How I Picture Married Life....  (Read 28028 times)

K1RB

• Getbig III
Re: How I Picture Married Life....
« Reply #175 on: October 30, 2014, 07:57:29 AM »
lol you need to relax.

before you lose your grip over my post to play the man take a minute to re read it.

lemme know where I said I was lonely. in fact let me know anywhere in my post I allude to being anything but comfortable being alone.

I'm far from 'lonely'. I want female companionship I have a cell full of numbers I can call. I want to hang w my buddies likewise. 

for me being single is suited to my personality. for you to say age guy who has his shit together and is single would rather that than be married is a blanket statement that might apply to you, but to not all single guys. I know a single guy who's got good loot. 2 businesses. good looking dude. wants nothing more to settle down.

your post is ignorant at best. you cant make assumptions based on your life or the one you wish to portray that applies to all single males.

You are correct and I did make a blanket statement-I,however, am not making assumptions based just on my life, but the lives of countless others that I have run across.
A more fair statement would have been to say that a vast majority of people I know would rather have stayed single, or regret getting married.
As for myself, marriage and kids are not in the cards-I'm selfish, I love meeting females, and I don't have that inherent desire to "settle down"...
As far as being the creepy old guy in the club, there is a time and a place for everything-
If your caked up and pushing 50, no, you shouldn't be looking to spread  your seed at a night club-the venue just changes when your a bit older-
yacht clubs, fine dining establishments, country clubs etc...
Chasing females, carrying on, laughing and making money never gets old...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #176 on: October 30, 2014, 08:01:45 AM »
You speak great truth, brother. My two year old woke up in the middle of the night and crawled into bed with my wife and I.  She snuggled right up to me.  It truly is a wonderful feeling.

Yes, but you are too terrified to move...she might wake up!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #177 on: October 30, 2014, 11:17:32 AM »
:

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #178 on: October 30, 2014, 12:56:33 PM »
Your wives are flirting with and handing out their phone numbers to guys like me at work. True story.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #179 on: October 30, 2014, 01:46:17 PM »
i always remember in the sopranos

when chris molti sees this loser with his shit wife and dumb kids in a crap car at the gas station

he realizes he doesnt want this

and has his girlfriend killed

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: November 02, 2014, 11:04:06 PM »
My wife and I have been married forever. This doesn't mean we are glued at the hip. We are each independent people who enjoy doing things on our own on occasion. Every so often, I'll go out for an evening on my own or getting together with a guy friend for lunch. My wife likes meeting her lady friends for lunch and other events which do not include spouses or boyfriends as the case may be.

Neither my wife nor me are looking for extra marital affairs. We just like to maintain that feeling that we can carry on without the other if that should ever come to pass.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2014, 03:03:37 PM »
When the right girl comes along, I will wear my wedding ring with pride to keep them hoes off of me.

The below beats being in a cab with two 20 year old girls all three of you coked up to the gills and about to hit a club at 2am.

indeed. I would love to own that dog.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #182 on: December 17, 2014, 03:06:26 PM »

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 17, 2014, 04:08:26 PM »
no complaints bout married life from me ... chillin in Medellin for the winter with my lovely Colombian wife and then we'll return to Toronto just before the baseball season starts.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2014, 04:09:45 PM »
no complaints bout married life from me ... chillin in Medellin for the winter with my lovely Colombian wife and then we'll return to Toronto just before the baseball season starts.
what part of Colombia ,stud?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2014, 04:11:25 PM »

We need some pics to jerk off assess the hotness of your wife.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2014, 04:12:00 PM »
what part of Colombia ,stud?

we spend our winters in Medellin (where my wife is from.)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 17, 2014, 04:50:27 PM »
We need some pics to jerk off assess the hotness of your wife.

probably not a good idea ... suffice it to say, she won some beauty contests when she was younger and was encouraged to take a run at the Miss Colombia but she's a tad too short for that plus it's not really a world for contestants who ain't into at least some cosmetic surgery ... plus her real passion is art.

beauty pageants have a completely different status in countries like Colombia & Venezuela compared to North America ... the winners go on to big careers in politics and business and become instant celebrities ... watching the Miss Universe on T.V. in Colombia is almost as big as the Super Bowl is in America.

anyway, first time I visited Medellin, I saw her in a shopping mall ... She. Was. The. Woman. Of. My. Dreams. ... so I semi stalked her for awhile ... found out where she trained ... joined her gym and timed my workouts to coincide with when she was there ... ultimately met her ... and married her.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #188 on: December 17, 2014, 11:24:07 PM »
probably not a good idea ... suffice it to say, she won some beauty contests when she was younger and was encouraged to take a run at the Miss Colombia but she's a tad too short for that plus it's not really a world for contestants who ain't into at least some cosmetic surgery ... plus her real passion is art.

beauty pageants have a completely different status in countries like Colombia & Venezuela compared to North America ... the winners go on to big careers in politics and business and become instant celebrities ... watching the Miss Universe on T.V. in Colombia is almost as big as the Super Bowl is in America.

anyway, first time I visited Medellin, I saw her in a shopping mall ... She. Was. The. Woman. Of. My. Dreams. ... so I semi stalked her for awhile ... found out where she trained ... joined her gym and timed my workouts to coincide with when she was there ... ultimately met her ... and married her.

No one wants a story, post the pics already.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2014, 03:59:52 AM »
No one wants a story, post the pics already.

yeah. ffs..

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #190 on: December 18, 2014, 04:44:13 AM »

cool man,my wifes colombian also and im going to colombia next month,her family lives in BUCARAMANGA,COLOMBIA.  im going to check out some pharmacies just out of curiousity to see what products they carry,im not buying nothing though ;)
R

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #191 on: December 18, 2014, 04:56:52 AM »
All I know is..........bitch better have my money !

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #192 on: December 18, 2014, 05:32:13 AM »
What does a Columbian wife cost these days?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: December 18, 2014, 05:40:12 AM »

about the same as an american wife,absolutely free. unless u got no game and no looks.then u prolly have to pay for her,ive never went to gogo bars alot,i always spent my buddys money man,he would brake out about 350 bucks in singles and i would be grabbing the singles like crazy :Di cant see paying for pussy when i was busting my ass in the gym to look good ??? i figured pussy is just part of the fringe benefits of lifting and dieting hard,its just the way i see it anyway
R

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #194 on: December 18, 2014, 05:46:04 AM »
about the same as an american wife,absolutely free. unless u got no game and no looks.then u prolly have to pay for her,ive never went to gogo bars alot,i always spent my buddys money man,he would brake out about 350 bucks in singles and i would be grabbing the singles like crazy :Di cant see paying for pussy when i was busting my ass in the gym to look good ??? i figured pussy is just part of the fringe benefits of lifting and dieting hard,its just the way i see it anyway

So about $5k?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #195 on: December 18, 2014, 05:47:53 AM »
i always joke around and say if i can do it again id never get married but thats bullshit,i cant imagine life without my 8 yr old son.hes my whole fuckin world and we hang out together all our free time,im either helping him with homework,throwing him around on our wrestling mats downstairs,have him lifting these small 5lb and 8lb dumbells also for curls and shoulder presses ect or driving in my vette down the highway cranking tunes super loud with the roof off and both us singing and laughing are balls off :D.im wise enough to know that time goes by fast and im trying to seize the moments with him, i dont want to miss out on anything in his life and i want him to remember me for being a good loving dad who he enjoyed hanging out with
R

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 18, 2014, 09:05:11 AM »

don't know bro.  my wife's family is absolutely loaded, and she does very well for herself too.  she married down when she hooked up with a guy with a law degree who chooses to live the good life rather than work very much or very hard.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #197 on: December 18, 2014, 09:34:31 AM »
i always joke around and say if i can do it again id never get married but thats bullshit,i cant imagine life without my 8 yr old son.hes my whole fuckin world and we hang out together all our free time,im either helping him with homework,throwing him around on our wrestling mats downstairs,have him lifting these small 5lb and 8lb dumbells also for curls and shoulder presses ect or driving in my vette down the highway cranking tunes super loud with the roof off and both us singing and laughing are balls off :D.im wise enough to know that time goes by fast and im trying to seize the moments with him, i dont want to miss out on anything in his life and i want him to remember me for being a good loving dad who he enjoyed hanging out with

he sounds to be on the weak side. have to up the dose.
X

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: December 18, 2014, 09:34:45 AM »
I kinda like my (15 years) married life:

- Wife is a size 2 hardbody that lifts 4x/week and teaches group fitness 4x/week
- Son who is smart (when he isn't a smart ass)
- lots of dogs and a cat
- 4500 sqft house in the country
- 5+ acres of land
- Good job
- Wife is a good cook and has dinner ready when I get home from work.
- Sex on demand
- Wife is smart, politically aligned with me, a crack shot with a rifle and would trust to have my back in a foxhole

Off the top of my head...

Sounds good! With greatest respect what are you doing here, and why have you amassed 8000 posts....something must be wrong with you :D

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: December 18, 2014, 09:37:29 AM »
Looks lonely and has nothing to offer to society...a stale existence with a foundation reliant on how many ml's of hormone induced oils are inserted into his body. An individual with a severe low output in producing or creating anything worthwhile to him or society and no real purpose or use to society or himself other than deprived men with homosexual fantasies gawking at him once in a while to give him enough ammunition (and a mediocre sum of money) to keep going for another little while lifting, injecting and self admiring an oversized musculature.

I have seen many men like him pondering:

"I am restless, I see no colour yet I am not blind, my world is a dark reality no love, no affection. This emptiness I chose to ignore and cover up with densely striated muscle and yet I live a life of mere glass that can shatter. Now at my old age I am breathless, lonely, poor and the pain of failure only gets worse as the years go by"  [Insert any ex-IFBB pro's name here]

interesting comments, although I don't see the typical meathead pondering anything, they are too stupid to spend any time on any thought processes. If they did they wouldnt have started injecting vast amounts of steroids and taking 20-30 years off their life.