Author Topic: Vince Goodrum vs Billy Guns - Again?  (Read 32193 times)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Re: Vince Goodrum vs Billy Guns
« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2014, 12:26:09 AM »
spot on, vissy was cheating on goodrum but im sure vissy regrets it now that he know he lost the best negro homo in sylva.

Best call I've read here in a long time, absolutely he is.

whitewidow

« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2014, 04:28:13 AM »
The username is meant to be humorous you xanax induced dimwitted fucktard of peace. I'm not a gimmick, like I mentioned before I was a good friend of OnlyMe IRL and decided to stop lurking.
 LOL hmmm how about recommending xanax to tren users and then backpedaling when people called you out on it.... or how you claim oxycodone might make GH work better??  ::) Or when I caught you admitting that using xanax "to sleep and inject steroids" is overboard and you deleted my post to save face?  ???
PIP to any steroid user who takes your "advice".
Look, you're a drug riddled idiot. Plain and simple. I literally would rather read Basile's whining posts over your 1000 word cluster fuck paragraphs in which every sentence ends with an exclamation point.
You're the same jackass with the handle "oxyfast" (which is liquid oxycodone btw) who was unanimously voted off/banned from AB because of your drug fueled ramblings and obvious agendas. How you are allowed to moderate the steroid forum here is beyond me, god bless us all.
Hope you stop justifying your serious narcotic drug problems soon and go to rehab.

On another note, who has their tickets to the gun show? 8)

Bodybuilders use steroids and painkillers? Oh my god! I never heard of that! I don't use painkillers anymore just xanax. Oh lord what a drug addict he takes xanax-LOL. I did have a oxycontin problem for a few years! everybody knows that thankfully I got off the oxys. I dleeted your post because it made no sense! Yes I take xanax and shoot juice! if taking xanax before my shots helps me I am going to do it!

BTW- I didn't say take xanax for trensomnia that is the only answer . I said that is what I did! I said I didn't recommend it. I'll still tell people what works for me but dosn't mean i say it's what they should do! Yes taking xanax for trensomnia is a desperate measure but bodybuilders use valium or xanax all the time! painkillers come with the teritory too! I said if you take xanax before your injections they are going to go smoother! why? because it is a human tranquilizer and it also relaxes your muscles so you can sit there and do multiple shots and not feel shit!

The next day I take more in the daytime and sure I get a little PIP but nothing bad like so many other people complain about. As far as AB  I started a name stupid similar to yours because I knew I was going to get banned! one complaint about S and your likely going to get banned even if it is the TRUTH! I went there to tell the truth about a certain suppliers horrible business practices! The guy who sells 200mg primo for 200$ per 10ml vial and it tested out at 25mg per ml! plus all the other shadey shit he did!

I never gave any bad advice or gave out bad sources like Gh15!

here look this guy on Gh15's site is on alot of Tren and he is got klonopin on him because he dosn't feel great. very common!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2014, 06:56:00 AM »
I can't decide what's more entertaining, this thread or a total stranger telling you about how they scored 4 touchdowns in high school 25 years ago.

:-\
I

Billy Guns

« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2014, 08:34:44 AM »
Vince is leading a nice life. Just purchased his first flat screen television and is eating more chicken. Things are looking up for him.

I hear Vince just got a 56k Modem hooked up at home so he don't have to go to the town library to get onto getbig after getting off work at Food Lion

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2014, 10:13:25 AM »
Bodybuilders use steroids and painkillers? Oh my god! I never heard of that! I don't use painkillers anymore just xanax. Oh lord what a drug addict he takes xanax-LOL. I did have a oxycontin problem for a few years! everybody knows that thankfully I got off the oxys. I dleeted your post because it made no sense! Yes I take xanax and shoot juice! if taking xanax before my shots helps me I am going to do it!

The fact that you believe eating 2 full xanax bars every day isn't a problem speaks volumes about you. you will have full blown Alzheimers before you are 50. My deleted post outed you and you didn't like it  ::) You refer to xanax as a human tranquilizer but say you aren't an addict in the same breath hahaha  ::). Your excuse was that you take xanax TO shoot juice, not AND take juice fuckface. I understand bodybuilders use rec drugs, but you have no explanation as to why you eat 2 to 2 1/2 xanax bars every day even when off cycle because there is no medicinal purpose. You're just a junkie. Hope you have fun with withdrawal seizures from xanax because its not a drug  ::)

BTW- I didn't say take xanax for trensomnia that is the only answer . I said that is what I did! I said I didn't recommend it. I'll still tell people what works for me but dosn't mean i say it's what they should do! Yes taking xanax for trensomnia is a desperate measure but bodybuilders use valium or xanax all the time! painkillers come with the teritory too! I said if you take xanax before your injections they are going to go smoother! why? because it is a human tranquilizer and it also relaxes your muscles so you can sit there and do multiple shots and not feel shit!

you recommended it before other members called you out, and then you backtracked as usual and gave the "it works for me" excuse for openly making a terrible suggestion. You are physically dependent on a tranquilizer but you aren't a drug addict  :-X I'd be better off talking to a brick wall than you, you're a lost cause. There is no explanation for abusing copious amounts of xanax on a daily basis, one day you will admit this.

The next day I take more in the daytime and sure I get a little PIP but nothing bad like so many other people complain about. As far as AB  I started a name stupid similar to yours because I knew I was going to get banned! one complaint about S and your likely going to get banned even if it is the TRUTH! I went there to tell the truth about a certain suppliers horrible business practices! The guy who sells 200mg primo for 200$ per 10ml vial and it tested out at 25mg per ml! plus all the other shadey shit he did!

I never gave any bad advice or gave out bad sources like Gh15!

LOL I'm sure thats why you made your name "oxyfast" ::) Your rambling complaints with S had nothing to do with Primo or anything of importance. You posted over and over and over how you were owed a whopping 6cc's of EQ for fucks sake but never showed any proof. The entire thread was filled with people complaining about S, but you were the only one who was banned  :-\ Maybe presenting yourself as a drug fiend/ drug dealer wasn't the best idea. You don't like GH15 because he told the truth about you.
http://anabolicboard.com/forums/showthread.php/24645-ban-Oxyfast?highlight=oxyfast
You had a vote count of 21 to 0 for you to be banned. Based on your incoherent posting style I can only imagine having a conversation with you in real life.
Quoting another member:
how many fucking chances that this asshole get?!? every time I would see him by host something that would last almost a half a page, what would amount to? It would amount to jack shit! Bitching, moaning, whining, complaining...We have plenty of that shit. I would like to think that this board holds itself with integrity throughout the Internet that it is" the standard" of bodybuilding boards. Members like Oxyfast only bring it down. I always wondered why AB hasn't gone private, it should. Weed out idiots like that, they only make this board look downtrodden when they post dribble. his average post would be like 700 words that men absolutely jack shit, he would repeat over and over and over again the same bullshit that made no sense to begin with. We asked an explanation, we got more dribble. Gone. Bye bye.

whitewidow

« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2014, 10:37:34 AM »
The fact that you believe eating 2 full xanax bars every day isn't a problem speaks volumes about you. you will have full blown Alzheimers before you are 50. My deleted post outed you and you didn't like it  ::) You refer to xanax as a human tranquilizer but say you aren't an addict in the same breath hahaha  ::). Your excuse was that you take xanax TO shoot juice, not AND take juice fuckface. I understand bodybuilders use rec drugs, but you have no explanation as to why you eat 2 to 2 1/2 xanax bars every day even when off cycle because there is no medicinal purpose. You're just a junkie. Hope you have fun with withdrawal seizures from xanax because its not a drug  ::)

you recommended it before other members called you out, and then you backtracked as usual and gave the "it works for me" excuse for openly making a terrible suggestion. You are physically dependent on a tranquilizer but you aren't a drug addict  :-X I'd be better off talking to a brick wall than you, you're a lost cause. There is no explanation for abusing copious amounts of xanax on a daily basis, one day you will admit this.

LOL I'm sure thats why you made your name "oxyfast" ::) Your rambling complaints with S had nothing to do with Primo or anything of importance. You posted over and over and over how you were owed a whopping 6cc's of EQ for fucks sake but never showed any proof. The entire thread was filled with people complaining about S, but you were the only one who was banned  :-\ Maybe presenting yourself as a drug fiend/ drug dealer wasn't the best idea. You don't like GH15 because he told the truth about you.
http://anabolicboard.com/forums/showthread.php/24645-ban-Oxyfast?highlight=oxyfast
You had a vote count of 21 to 0 for you to be banned. Based on your incoherent posting style I can only imagine having a conversation with you in real life.
Quoting another member:

#1 we are hijacking a VERY important thread so Pm's from now on. I won;t respond to some gimmick who goes by Alpha-Gyno! LOl alzheimers by 50-man you have no idea what your talking about because your not a user of this medication. You use juice wich is more addictive by DEA standards/ Juice is a schedule 3 drug and xanax is schedule 4 so as far as the FDA and DEA see it juice is worse then xanax! I might not agree with that but that's the way it is! Don't worry i will get a close up on the pictures and show you my watson Test cyp says C3 and my xanax says C4

I never recommended that as a answer to anybodys Tren insomnia . I simply said it worked for me. I deleted your most because it made no sense I already answered that question . Yes I take xanax and shoot juice-so what! go ahead and post it back up. makes no diffrence to me. The post just made ZERO sense!

Yes I have a legal prescription for xanax and Test cyp.! I will post pictures in a few days of my prescriptions and my juice stash! You can look at it and envy me! (trust me it's mouth watering)! I will even put my name on a piece of paper and the date! You can't fuck with the quality of juice I get or any other drugs I get! that's why your on AB ordering from some bums while I pick my juice and anchileries up at the local pharmacy along with other Top notch medications you wished you got! Look for the thread in a few days I'm picking something up at the pharmacy this weekend then I'll post the complete stack/picture. You couldn't match anything I get quality wise. if i am a addict how come I can blow thousands of dollars on myself?

Yes I am dependent on benzos it would be impossible not to be considering I have been using it daily for years! Do I plan to stop using it NO! I have a diagnosis by a doctor and get it legally prescribed . You know that!

bro I came to AB to get banned!I had already been banned once before for no reason!  I had no intention on posting or ordering from ANY source on their! I get Human grade steroids I don't need the UGL gear they sell on that board!

Why did I sign up on AB? I saw the spectrum Test showing strangos primo at 25mg per ml when it is labelled at 200mg per ml.! I did post a picture of the products. Yes he did sell me 8CC vials of Eq as well as the 10 vials of shit Test E that were crashed. It wasn't just the EQ it was also the 10 vials of Test E and all the money he jacked from people and blamed on his wife or girlfriend. That fucker always has some excuse.

strango told me in a email that his parents own a compounding pharmacy and he compounds his gear when it is closed-LOL total bullshit story! ! his parents don't own shit! That is good old Kitchen brewed gear. Have fun paying  USA human grade prices for that garbage.

Gh15 is a fraud! a made-up pro and you believe his bullshit- your sad man! here is Gh15's biggest fan loaded on tren and taking benzos! why is does he have klonopin on him? because sometimes you might need it if you run superb high dosages of Tren and other gear. So Yes people who use Tren do use benzos and nubain and other painkillers have been going on in the circle forever-man your one dumbfuck!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2014, 12:09:10 PM »
I hear Vince just got a 56k Modem hooked up at home so he don't have to go to the town library to get onto getbig after getting off work at Food Lion

I heard that you're recently unemployed after being shitcanned....prob your excuse for trolling. ::)
A

Billy Guns

« Reply #132 on: December 04, 2014, 12:10:15 PM »

I heard that you're recently unemployed after being shitcanned....prob your excuse for trolling. ::)

You clearly had wax in your ears SON! I make BANK these days and drive a brand new Truck SON!!!

How was food lion today? any sale on tilapia?

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: December 04, 2014, 01:21:44 PM »
You clearly had wax in your ears SON! I make BANK these days and drive a brand new Truck SON!!!

How was food lion today? any sale on tilapiachicken breast?
Fixed ;D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: December 04, 2014, 01:35:04 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #135 on: December 04, 2014, 01:47:39 PM »

Damn, only the high rollers (millionaires and billionaires) drive brand new trucks. I've never seen anyone who makes below $250,000 drive a truck. MAKING BANK!!!
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #136 on: December 04, 2014, 02:00:06 PM »

Wow, you drive a truck. ::)  You're moving up from the days of being Dave's bottom bitch ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #137 on: December 04, 2014, 02:40:08 PM »
Dont make billy pop a cap in yo ass

He can't afford popping caps when he's popping pills ;D
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 04, 2014, 02:44:58 PM »
If Vince were to cycle steroids, he would probably pack on a shit load of mass.

"1"

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 04, 2014, 03:05:04 PM »
If Vince were to cycle steroids, he would probably pack on a shit load of mass.

"1"

Vince hands out the best owning's and ass-kickings, and he also can take an owning better than anyone without getting all flustered.
Truly one of the kings of the muscle boards from way back...

Billy's pretty entertaining too, good thread...

Billy Guns

« Reply #140 on: December 04, 2014, 04:24:26 PM »

Wow, you drive a truck. ::)  You're moving up from the days of being Dave's bottom bitch ;D

Poor Vinny still dodging the challenge here

You are forever my bitch SON

Billy Guns

« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2014, 05:05:29 PM »
Put your foot on the motherfucking gas,juice the fuck up  and leave this punk behind, destroy this christopher reeves pop cap gun popping punk vengance will be yours Vince humilation will be billy elliots...the rest is in your chubby hands.

Lmao classic since vince prob has an electric smart car now and as for juice he needs to drop over 100 lbs of fatback turkey grease before touching gear

Pj is the only hope for poorest vince

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2014, 05:12:36 PM »
Poor Vinny still dodging the challenge here

You are forever my bitch SON

You trying to claim that you have money just you live in a flophouse.  Then you claim to have money because you have "a truck"...

Again...WOW!! ::)
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2014, 05:29:54 PM »
Every person that post in this thread is gay. Liberace gay. 
a

Billy Guns

« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2014, 06:21:16 PM »

You trying to claim that you have money just you live in a flophouse.  Then you claim to have money because you have "a truck"...

Again...WOW!! ::)

You claim to be able to wipe the floor with me then prove it sugar tits... Show us how a washed up stock boy at food lion has more muscle than me and Ill be glad to publicly kiss your ass when you win sugar tits

Ill even kiss Pj and aarons ass publicly if the sponsor you for the winning physique

But if you lose and you will lose Vinny you have to kiss true adonis ass on video for all to watch year after year in laughter

Billy Guns

« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2014, 06:22:57 PM »
Every person that post in this thread is gay. Liberace gay. 

Is it gay if you only put the tip in?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2014, 06:37:38 PM »
 :D  Yes but it's 2014- everyone's gay.
a

Billy Guns

« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2014, 06:40:58 PM »