Author Topic: There is no way that levrone will be worthy of the olympia stage.  (Read 6477 times)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
I just fail to see it happen, the guy is old and hasnt trained properly in a decade.. He simply wont be able to even touch any of his opponents , He only has 2 more months aswell

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: There is no way that levrone will be worthy of the olympia stage.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 06:10:10 PM »
I just fail to see it happen, the guy is old and hasnt trained properly in a decade.. He simply wont be able to even touch any of his opponents , He only has 3 more months aswell

Prepare to be amazed.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 06:19:03 PM »
Prepare to be amazed.

I love to be optimistic but m8 , it ain't gonna happen ...

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 06:23:03 PM »
Any update pics out there?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 06:36:33 PM »
Any update pics out there?

He said there will be no pics. He'll only unveil the day of the show on stage like the old days.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 06:45:06 PM »
He said there will be no pics. He'll only unveil the day of the show on stage like the old days.

As long as he doesn't get killed by the police for no reason at all.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 06:46:42 PM »

Hate when that happens.

(Not really.)

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 06:51:10 PM »
From what I've been reading, his upper body is responding ok, but his wheels are non existant

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 06:55:04 PM »

If you're trying to provoke me, it's not going to work.  All this was written to happen just like it's written that most of you pale cave beasts will burn in hell for eternity. Chew on that.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 07:01:50 PM »
If anyone could make a surprise come back, it's him.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 07:06:51 PM »
If you're trying to provoke me, it's not going to work.  All this was written to happen just like it's written that most of you pale cave beasts will burn in hell for eternity. Chew on that.

Sad you gotta wait for the next world to get even. That's really gotta suck.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2016, 07:12:14 PM »
Sad you gotta wait for the next world to get even. That's really gotta suck.

I expect that answer from a carnal person.  You can have this world and everything in it. I'm in this world but not of it. I'm totally content living the way I do having the understanding I have.  So no, it doesn't suck.  What's going to suck it the surprise waiting on the other side for all the spiritual retards.  

What you don't understand, is that this world is heaven for you so enjoy it.  When your time is up, it's time to pay the piper for all your evil deeds and lack of understanding and obedience.
It won't be me doing the getting even.  It will be my King.  A black Hebrew with the title of Messiah or Christ...You may have heard of him.  You can read the book of Revelation for details of your demise.  :-*

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2016, 07:34:15 PM »
I expect that answer from a carnal person.  You can have this world and everything in it. I'm in this world but not of it. I'm totally content living the way I do having the understanding I have.  So no, it doesn't suck.  What's going to suck it the surprise waiting on the other side for all the spiritual retards.  

What you don't understand, is that this world is heaven for you so enjoy it.  When your time is up, it's time to pay the piper for all your evil deeds and lack of understanding and obedience.
It won't be me doing the getting even.  It will be my King.  A black Hebrew with the title of Messiah or Christ...You may have heard of him.  You can read the book of Revelation for details of your demise.  :-*

Wiggs all kidding aside, you don't really hate white people do you?
"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2016, 07:55:55 PM »

The only hope you fat, unemployed, broke, lazy 'Brews have is that God is a big fat sloppy white trailer trash chick

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2016, 08:04:46 PM »

Yes, "your" king. Not mine. When I meet the dindu dork, I'm gonna crush his face.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2016, 08:10:09 PM »

You seem pretty happy with that. A good Christian would be preaching forgiveness and trying to take the higher path.

You're a wicked man.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2016, 08:23:36 PM »
Blah, blah, blah, blah to all of you and your drivel.  

The Bible says don't cast your pearls before swine so I'd be wasting my time with you.  Don't try me on a book that's my ancestors and a book I know better than anyone on this board by far. Most of you are the walking dead.  You were dead the day you were born and never had a chance.  Like I said, enjoy your heaven.  It seems to be crumbling rapidly and I'm enjoying every moment.   :)

Oh, and BTW, I'm not damned Christian.  Christianity today is a lie a joke.  It's religion based on the Bible but is not following the bible.  You can thank the Vatican for that.

I hope each and every one of you wicked bastards fear death the way you should because it's not looking good for most of you. You fucks are evil and wicked to your core and I will enjoy the day you're put into the ground as the world will be a better place and hell just gained a new tenet.

Of course, all that can change...if you do. :) ;) :-*

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2016, 08:36:29 PM »
Wiggs all kidding aside, you don't really hate white people do you?

Nope.  Of course not. 

There are so many whites I'm thankful for in my life a very long list in fact.  But your evil brethren stuck in their old ways I have no patience for and wont hold my tongue. They truly will burn in hell for eternity and it's amazing how spiritually dumb they are. Oh well, like I said, walking dead.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2016, 08:39:05 PM »
Nope.  Of course not. 

There are so many whites I'm thankful for in my life a very long list in fact.  But your evil brethren stuck in their old ways I have no patience for and wont hold my tongue. They truly will burn in hell for eternity and it's amazing how spiritually dumb they are. Oh well, like I said, walking dead.

I can understand that.

Next question, are there types of black people that you despise aside from those whom you may think act too white?
"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2016, 08:47:36 PM »
What does the ensuing conversation have to do with Levrone? lol

Destroys Phil

X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2016, 08:49:41 PM »
I can understand that.

Next question, are there types of black people that you despise aside from those whom you may think act too white?

Fuck yes.  I can't stand a c o o n. It's not so much about acting white as it is making excuses for the evil that whites have done or continue to do. In addition, the c o o n s that make believe that everything is all good and if you just work hard enough you'll be successful, if not, it's your fault.  

The world is much more complicated than that. There's a system against us.  These c o o n s nose are too far up the white mans ass to see it.  

In addition, any evil negro that just want to be evil for the purpose of being evil and wicked. I don't fuck with evil of any color and their black asses will be in hell with their evil white buddies.  Evil is evil and alot of people contribute willfully out of their lusts.  They gotta go.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2016, 08:53:06 PM »
What does the ensuing conversation have to do with Levrone? lol

Destroys Phil

You're right...TRIGGERED ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2016, 08:56:52 PM »
You're right...TRIGGERED ;D

;D ;D

Levrone will make top 10 as a gift and its what the people want. The IFBB will appeal to the masses.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2016, 08:57:41 PM »
;D ;D

Levrone will make top 10 as a gift and its what the people want. The IFBB will appeal to the masses.

Here's a question.  Will Levrone look better or worse than his last show in 2003?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2016, 09:00:26 PM »
Fuck yes.  I can't stand a c o o n. It's not so much about acting white as it is making excuses for the evil that whites have done or continue to do. In addition, the c o o n s that make believe that everything is all good and if you just work hard enough you'll be successful, if not, it's your fault.  

The world is much more complicated than that. There's a system against us.  These c o o n s nose are too far up the white mans ass to see it.  

In addition, any evil negro that just want to be evil for the purpose of being evil and wicked. I don't fuck with evil of any color and their black asses will be in hell with their evil white buddies.  Evil is evil and alot of people contribute willfully out of their lusts.  They gotta go.

Wiggs, is it the white mans fault you are overweight and poor?