Author Topic: Girls...fit curvey veloptious thin...  (Read 3744 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Girls...fit curvey veloptious thin...
« on: December 31, 2016, 12:04:53 AM »
As I'm getting older...I think...of girls more in the long run. And my conclusion is...the thin tight ones are the only one that are sustainable in the long run...all other types are falling of the stick! Getting huge big saggy asses, sumo arms, fat ugly calves...etc etc...Asians shrip to mushrooms no matter what they look like as young...a fit slim European or Easter European girl can often look great all her life if she into training and healthy lifestyle...she will get some wrinkles in the face, skin will not be perfect, but she can keep a nice slim tight body and dosent do the warp thing after one children.

Well, some black girls can hang in there to...well, some Latins to...probably a better catch, but they are damn risky, if they let loose food intake and dosent train like 6 times/week you will have a undefined alien in your home...

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Girls...fit curvey veloptious thin...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 06:21:33 AM »
All women's bodies fall apart after child birth, and the trauma from giving birth usually ruptures the anus, ruling further balloon knot play a risky affair at best.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 06:30:57 AM »
That is why I am not a fan of thick women a buddy of mine married a thick girl with big ass and tits then she started to let herself go and now she is a whale and he is very unhappy about it, skinny girls have very fast metabolism so even if they dont watch what they eat they will still look good

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 10:22:42 PM »
Yup
Mr. AZ 2003

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 10:32:31 PM »
All women's bodies fall apart after child birth, and the trauma from giving birth usually ruptures the anus, ruling further balloon knot play a risky affair at best.
Pregnancy can destroy their abs too which is why you see so many muffin tops.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2016, 10:56:15 PM »
No idea what this thread is about, but I prefer girls a lol chubbier..... Nobody wants to Put their arms around a girl with the body of a 12yr old boy.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2017, 02:07:06 AM »
I agree, thin for the win.... Curvy turns chuncky, its just a matter of time

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2017, 03:31:25 AM »
thats assuming

1. you get a girl in teh first place
2. youll stick with her for the rest of your life

now what the fuck are the odds on that? stupid thread

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2017, 03:44:43 AM »
thats assuming

1. you get a girl in teh first place
2. youll stick with her for the rest of your life

now what the fuck are the odds on that? stupid thread

If u cant get a girl you need to give your self a slap, even the ugliest loosers going manage to get women ..

The vast majority still get married or cohabit/have kids and stick around for along period of time

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2017, 04:13:32 AM »
Agree go for a thin lass for the long term
I had an ex that was 'curvy' and recently was shown a photo after 10 years or so and holy fuck she was nearly the size of that hippo mejia bloke off here, I had a cold shiver at the thought that I could have accidentally knocked up that dumb bitch and had to stick around trying to sleep at night to a chorus of thunderous snoring and earth shaking farts ever 5 minutes which is what I imagine it being like next to that big fat burst bag of shit

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2017, 05:21:00 AM »
The way to do it is simple.

Hook up with a younger nice looking woman, change every two years, no kids.

When you get to a certain age where youre behind the enemy line. Settle with one much younger and slim, in case you need someone by your side when you get a heart attack or stroke from old age, she can wheel you around..the risk vs reward there is more balanced. George Clooney did the exact same thing.
S

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2017, 05:23:58 AM »
The way to do it is simple.

Hook up with a younger nice looking woman, change every two years, no kids.

When you get to a certain age where youre behind the enemy line. Settle with one much younger and slim, in case you need someone by your side when you get a heart attack or stroke from old age, she can wheel you around..the risk vs reward there is more balanced. George Clooney did the exact same thing.

Being a rich handsome fellow like your self helps achieve this ( no homo )

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2017, 06:29:35 AM »
lots of great adices and answers in this thread :D. Getbig make u a wise man!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2017, 06:38:14 AM »
Being a rich handsome fellow like your self helps achieve this ( no homo )

This advice is based on the average Getbigger which according to what I read on here has 18" arms, 6% bf, drives a Panamera or similar, lives in upper middle class areas and has a portfolio split between equities and gold.
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2017, 07:23:19 AM »
This advice is based on the average Getbigger which according to what I read on here has 18" arms, 6% bf, drives a Panamera or similar, lives in upper middle class areas and has a portfolio split between equities and gold.

Bingo.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2017, 07:32:09 AM »
As I'm getting older...I think...of girls more in the long run. And my conclusion is...the thin tight ones are the only one that are sustainable in the long run...all other types are falling of the stick! Getting huge big saggy asses, sumo arms, fat ugly calves...etc etc...Asians shrip to mushrooms no matter what they look like as young...a fit slim European or Easter European girl can often look great all her life if she into training and healthy lifestyle...she will get some wrinkles in the face, skin will not be perfect, but she can keep a nice slim tight body and dosent do the warp thing after one children.

Well, some black girls can hang in there to...well, some Latins to...probably a better catch, but they are damn risky, if they let loose food intake and dosent train like 6 times/week you will have a undefined alien in your home...

what are your tranny body preferences these days, little Julio?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2017, 08:40:18 AM »

I have the stats, i just don't have your wallet.... I'm destined for a long boring marriage, live the dream for us Scorpio...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2017, 10:00:34 AM »

I have the stats, i just don't have your wallet.... I'm destined for a long boring marriage, live the dream for us Scorpio...

I'd get married if I was totally broke or filthy rich, broke you win and lose nothing, filthy rich if she takes half you still have half of filthy rich money....I'm neither and what I have, I worked very hard for and just about affords me a nice life.

Off course if I was a normal person capable of falling in love and forming a meaningful relationship with the opposite sex I'd get married, but I'm realistic about my shortcomings....I know no matter how beatiful and amazing she is one day I'll wake up and wish she would evaporate forever.
S