Author Topic: KING "SHARI" KAMALI - extremely sensitive?  (Read 2460 times)

Slick Vic

KING "SHARI" KAMALI - extremely sensitive?
« on: December 24, 2006, 10:50:43 AM »
Taken from the pages of MuscleMag's Feb. 2007 issue in King's column Royal Rant. He expresses his 2006 Mr. Olympia Awards with one that stood out....

Biggest Retard: The moron who walked by my booth and yelled out loud, "I'm 240 from getbig." (Get a life you pathetic loser.)

Damn, King. Do we get to you that much?

Mr. Intenseone

Re: KING "SHARI" KAMALI - extremely sensitive?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 10:51:52 AM »
Taken from the pages of MuscleMag's Feb. 2007 issue in King's column Royal Rant. He expresses his 2006 Mr. Olympia Awards with one that stood out....

Biggest Retard: The moron who walked by my booth and yelled out loud, "I'm 240 from getbig." (Get a life you pathetic loser.)

Hahahahahaha!!

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 11:15:00 AM »

lol!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 11:20:25 AM »
 ::)
bodybuildersreality.com

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 11:23:32 AM »
Lol so why didnt king get up and kick the shit out of that guy like he said he would do to anyone from getbig if they approached him??

Sherry i know your going to read this so.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHHAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA AAAAHHAHAHAAAA......

Pussy, ask darth muscle to give you a cuddle in the corner like the pair of pussies you are  ;D
8) B.B.C. 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 11:49:58 AM »
I thought it would be cool to introduce myself to him.  Oh well.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 11:52:57 AM »
you choked him up.
bodybuildersreality.com

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 11:54:38 AM »

I heard that after youd walked by he waited 5 minutes and went to the toilet and apperently there was a little bit of poo on the chair hed been sitting in  :o
8) B.B.C. 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2006, 12:00:47 PM »
All kidding aside, calling out the anonymous getbigger in Musclemag isn't a good idea. 

This means at the Arnold there will probably be 10 or 15 kids who will repeat the stunt.  Then if he mentions it again, there will be 50 kids yelling it at the 2007 Mr O.  Imagine the flustering if 20 people are changing "Two For----ty" as he poses at shows.

If the goal is to let it go, then mentioning it is a mistake.  If the goal is to try to create *buzz*, well, winning a pro show might be a better way to do that.  I've outgrown the lame online battling antics, I hope he can eventually do the same. 

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2006, 12:11:39 PM »
All kidding aside, calling out the anonymous getbigger in Musclemag isn't a good idea. 

This means at the Arnold there will probably be 10 or 15 kids who will repeat the stunt.  Then if he mentions it again, there will be 50 kids yelling it at the 2007 Mr O.  Imagine the flustering if 20 people are changing "Two For----ty" as he poses at shows.

If the goal is to let it go, then mentioning it is a mistake.  If the goal is to try to create *buzz*, well, winning a pro show might be a better way to do that.  I've outgrown the lame online battling antics, I hope he can eventually do the same. 

240 owns Kamali like Adonis owns Darth Muscle

Slick Vic

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2006, 01:31:02 PM »

If the goal is to let it go, then mentioning it is a mistake.  If the goal is to try to create *buzz*, well, winning a pro show might be a better way to do that.

Exactly!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2006, 01:37:09 PM »

HAHAH

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2006, 02:27:25 PM »

That's fucking great.

Never knoe when 240 and Getbig will strike........ ;)
HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2006, 08:41:29 PM »

Thanks, kid but TheBlockHead brought this subject to light 2 days ago on here.

I agree...he ROYALLY fucked up by even mentioning '240' or 'getbig'. He will feel the consequences to that BIGTIME at the ASC...watch and see!
?

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2006, 08:46:00 PM »
So what?  I guarantee that most pros would love to punch most posters on here in the face................. :P
Truly STOP WHINING

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2006, 08:49:37 PM »
So what?  I guarantee that most pros would love to punch most posters on here in the face................. :P
Yup.

Not only PROS...but supplement company owners, fitness and figure whores, Steve Blechman, promoters, judges...basically everybody in the buisness.

I'll be at the ASC...my room is BOOKED at the Hyatt. Right ABOVE the expo where all of the PROS and industry stay.

It shall be interesting to say the least.
?

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2006, 09:20:02 PM »
I hear about all of these "figure whores" all the time.  Who are some of the bigger "whores" in the figure game if it's so widely known...?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2006, 09:25:26 PM »
I hear about all of these "figure whores" all the time.  Who are some of the bigger "whores" in the figure game if it's so widely known...?
I get into enough trouble on here. I plea the 5th!
?