Author Topic: I have a feeling about kai  (Read 4308 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: I have a feeling about kai
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2014, 11:57:06 PM »
Now youre reaching. No one is the clear winner. Overall a disappointing lineup compared to previous years. No one looked spectacular hence im on no ones nuts like your on phils. :-* :-*

Try again.
I call it how I see it, you on the other hand are either a closet homo or like just viewing dick cause you make fun of bodybuilding more then anyone in the history of getbig yet you live on a bodybuilding site night and day around the clock and discuss your heros after every single pro show, so you have to be a closet homo for this type of behavior.... I bet you know every placing of every bodybuilder for the last 10 years, closet homo  ;)

as for Phil in first, already have inside info he is ahead on the score sheet

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2014, 11:58:32 PM »
If this show is judged correctly Phil is 3rd at best

if this show is judged correctly kai is in 5th place, he is watery and smooth as shit

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2014, 12:11:07 AM »
if this show is judged correctly kai is in 5th place, he is watery and smooth as shit

5th place? all your "credibility" just went into the shitter. ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2014, 12:18:27 AM »
5th place? all your "credibility" just went into the shitter. ;)
ok fine, third place though at best but I already know the score and he is second after prejudging so all this talk is pointless, the cards have already unfolded

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2014, 12:23:47 AM »
I call it how I see it, you on the other hand are either a closet homo or like just viewing dick cause you make fun of bodybuilding more then anyone in the history of getbig yet you live on a bodybuilding site night and day around the clock and discuss your heros after every single pro show, so you have to be a closet homo for this type of behavior.... I bet you know every placing of every bodybuilder for the last 10 years, closet homo  ;)

as for Phil in first, already have inside info he is ahead on the score sheet

Brutal truth. Hes hands down the biggest hypocrite here. It makes no sense..ok actually it makes a lot of sense, but doesn't even need to be said.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2014, 12:34:34 AM »
Brutal truth. Hes hands down the biggest hypocrite here. It makes no sense..ok actually it makes a lot of sense, but doesn't even need to be said.
Ya I am truly puzzled how he just flames on and on non stop how retarded bodybuilding is and how shameful it is and how juice heads are losers then he is happier then a kid in a candy store when a pro show is happening and right in the mix as a big fan of the sport and knows every bodybuilder and weak points and strong points of there physique and follows the sport as raving religious nut and yet he puts it down every chance het gets.

HE HAS TO BE A CLOSET HOMO AND SHMOE, LIKES THE COCK OF BODYBUILDERS

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2014, 12:39:18 AM »
Ya I am truly puzzled how he just flames on and on non stop how retarded bodybuilding is and how shameful it is and how juice heads are losers then he is happier then a kid in a candy store when a pro show is happening and right in the mix as a big fan of the sport and knows every bodybuilder and weak points and strong points of there physique and follows the sport as raving religious nut and yet he puts it down every chance het gets.

HE HAS TO BE A CLOSET HOMO AND SHMOE, LIKES THE COCK OF BODYBUILDERS

Add major insecurity issues and muscle superiority complex to that list. He's what I call an Uberman, except he doesn't hide his obsession as good.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2014, 01:19:48 PM »
Add major insecurity issues and muscle superiority complex to that list. He's what I call an Uberman, except he doesn't hide his obsession as good.
:D