Author Topic: "I inject steroids everyday yet Im afraid posting my pic online, who am I?"  (Read 10920 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
i just have a quick question 'bam bam'

you say you want to look like pj brawn:

but according to this post, you actually dwarf pj brawn, in fact your a massive ####!

yes, it is most convenient being able to hide 'the muscles in clothes when you need to'.  ::)

ahahahahahahahahahaha fuck off you fucking gimp.

wow, now just look who is diggin 1 year old comments, making searchs in my post history  ::) not only you are a troll but also a stalker. And i said clearely thoose were my stats in my teens, not now. Next time when you are going to troll at least make it funny or dont pass like a retard who cant read.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
here comes the mighty 'groin' chasing me around the board with his hurt feelings in tow. tell us all again about the dhea/tribulus/androstendione stack your on that has accounted for the super incredible gains you are making at the age of 45- its so good that you've prolly put on more muscle since turning 40 than you did all thru your 20's!

c'mon, stud, post up another youtube video of yourself 'posing' for the guys- no wonder your such a hit with your friend 'bam bam'.

I prefer to think of it as ridiculing a douchebag troll who pretends to have big muscles.   :D

"Incredible gains"....yeah I guess I am pretty incredible...thanks  :)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

holy fuck- you must be the biggest genetic freak to have ever walked the earth! a 260 pound 6'1, 8% natural. ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha

again retard, maybe its funny to selective post parts of the comments? look better where I said I was on gs of test and thai pinks. hope this helps.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
and yada yada yada but when its all said done it all comes down to two things:

- no one is afraid to post his pics
- no one called out Alex then right after started a thread backing off, totally bitching out.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
again retard, maybe its funny to selective post parts of the comments? look better where I said I was on gs of test and thai pinks. hope this helps.

tell us again, natural MONSTER, about how you'd love to look like your idol pj brawn, yet out mass him by several pounds.

ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha
b

no one

• Getbig V
I prefer to think of it as ridiculing a douchebag troll who pretends to have big muscles.   :D

"Incredible gains"....yeah I guess I am pretty incredible...thanks  :)

yeah your a real hero! lol god you're such a tool.
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
tell us again, natural MONSTER, about how you'd love to look like your idol pj brawn, yet out mass him by several pounds.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah......

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

"hhahahahahahahaha"

so now you are making up shit too eh? lol, zero doubts you dont even lift weights.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
yeah your a real hero! lol god you're such a tool.

Says the guy who pretends to have muscles on the internets....LOLOLOL

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

e-juicers, he is probably huge on "second life", lol

no one

• Getbig V

says the guy who takes the time to video himself posing for guys on the internets.

nothing ambiguously gay about that.
b

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Good old school battle going on right here 8)

no one

• Getbig V

"hhahahahahahahaha"

so now you are making up shit too eh? lol, zero doubts you dont even lift weights.

making shit up? heres your stats MONSTER! this is your post is it not?

when I was in my late teens my weight was hovering around 240-260lbs at 6'1 with 8-11% bodyfat

holy fuck! 260 @ 8% in his TEENS! TEENAGE MUTANT!

ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahah oh fuck this is awesome! 'bam bam' the teenage mutant! hahahahahahahahahahah
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
says the guy who takes the time to video himself posing for guys on the internets.

nothing ambiguously gay about that.

maybe for you......I don't have a gay bone in my body...(as opposed to you, who has had several gay "bones" in his body).....so no worries here  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
*buuuuurrRrrrrrp*!!

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
oh shit this just keeps getting better and better! ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahha

bam bam the teenage monster- 260 pounds @ 8%!

im surprised joe weider didnt fly to whatever part of the world you were in and give you a free pro card!

as a teenager you dwarfed arnold in his prime!
b

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
"240-260lbs at 6'1 with 8-11% bodyfat"

yes, those were exactly my stats. At my very peak I was taking 1g of durateston + 1g desposteron week + 4 dbols day. I have a national title in the up to 18 years old division in either a powerlifting or bbig contest in my country - wont go any further in details unless you man up post a single pic to disprove the fact you are an e-juicer.  

no one

• Getbig V
maybe for you......I don't have a gay bone in my body...(as opposed to you, who has had several gay "bones" in his body).....so no worries here  8)

yes and that why you video yourself 'posing' and post it on a bodybuilding board where predominately males post.

yup- nothing gay or weird about seeking approval from faceless males on the internet about your body.

lol
b

no one

• Getbig V
"240-260lbs at 6'1 with 8-11% bodyfat"

yes, those were exactly my stats. At my very peak I was taking 1g of durateston + 1g desposteron week + 4 dbols day. I have a national title in the up to 18 years old division in my country in either a powerlifting or bbig contest in my country. Wont go any further in details unless you post a single pic to disprove the fact you are an e-juicer.  

i know those are your stats- they are right there!

18 at 260 and 8%! off 4 dbol a day and some test- most people will use steroids for decades and never get that big, you take 4 dbol and some test and turn into lou ferrigno!

ahahahahahaha oh brother

::)

b

no one

• Getbig V
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
yes and that why you video yourself 'posing' and post it on a bodybuilding board where predominately males post.

yup- nothing gay or weird about seeking approval from faceless males on the internet about your body.

lol

Not really....just because you are scared to death to let people see you or know who you are...doesn't mean we all are.  what's the big fucking deal.  people splatter vids and pics all over Facebook every day...maybe if you weren't a fat little turd living a lie behind your keyboard you wouldn't be so self conscious  ;)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
i know those are your stats- they are right there!

18 at 260 and 8%! off 4 dbol a day and some test- most people will use steroids for decades and never get that big, you take 4 dbol and some test and turn into lou ferrigno!

ahahahahahaha oh brother

::)

speak for you and your shitty genetics. Im at a totally clean 225lbs. A good 6 months on the sauce, heavy, and can bloat myself to the 260s again rather easily.

JasonH

• Getbig V
Date, time , signature ,send it to Ron, thanks.

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!  ;D

no one

• Getbig V

speak for you and your shitty genetics. Im at a totally clean 225lbs. A good 6 months on the sauce, heavy, and can bloat myself to the 260s again rather easily.

oh no doubt- a genetic superfreak like you should be able to slap on at least 40 pounds off a cycle of 1g test and 4 dbol a day. lol- do you realise how fucking stupid you sound? ahahahaha keep up the good work arnie!
b