Author Topic: Greg Plitt - is he natural?  (Read 45830 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: Greg Plitt - is he natural?
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2011, 02:06:44 PM »
He weighs 193lbs @ 6'1"

Without the photoshopping retouching stuff:

Hardly impossible naturally  ???

he looks flat

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2011, 02:10:17 PM »
correct in this picture which is more realistic eventhough still taken under right condition he look flat er! ,,but! this body fat and skin combo = 5% infact some may say 4.5% very very VERY hard to reach at 195 even if 6'1 lol its like 5;10 175 in this condition ....ask stavip how long it took him to get 180lb 5'11 this bodytfat on stage,,people dont know how hard it is to walk around 4-6% they dont have a clue especialy with some size on you,,ofcourse this fella is not abusing anything,,and is not hormonizer of the higher degree and not taking bodybuild serioulsy ,,if he was he would be 205-215  lb same condition

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2011, 06:46:11 PM »
i wouldnt have a hard time believing plitt is 'clean' in that last pic. the fullness, thickness and roundness of the delts isnt there.

but in the pic on the first page boy is geared up big time- either way hes got a physique you can only get thru busting your ass- dedication and consistency with your diet and training. like GH said prolly focuses more on boot camp type workouts- more cardio bodyweight type work instead of just banging iron. thats what gives him his 'look'. would look a lot different if he trained differently for sure. again this is all speculation- only plitt knows what he does but i think its pretty accurate.

props to him. looks great.
b

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2011, 07:32:32 PM »
lol major cycle ,,

this is injectables,,this is gh,,then take out the injectable and replace it with oral whiel getting out the rest so he can dry out and ofcourse diuretic ,,,basicaly a mini bodybildr that cant be a bodybuildr because he is average in his respond,,but all the work of bodybuildr is there only i can garentee you you wont see no heavy weight in his training ,,and you wont see lots of calories in his diet,,if he even eat 4-5 times a day ,,most likley 3 meal a day maybe even 2 bgi ones,, but cycle is of a bodybuild

juiced to the max only smart gym rat idea

gh15 approved

mother fucker

why you always argue with me about training

and then go ahead and make statements like this.

heavy weights are a necessity for most guys to get big. you know it!

stop saying training doesnt matter.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2011, 08:52:56 PM »
interesting. This guy is just another "douche" that does small doses and only does machines and eats so so and does everything half ass typically, but this physique is humanly possible without aas.  This guy would be lucky to have 17 inch arms he looks like a toothpick for his height, but has a decently lean long slender beach body that probably pulls in lots of bloodsucker whores/slut-strippers witch is a positive aspect of it..

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2011, 09:10:03 PM »
Some guys need to check out Greg's website. He is the real deal. Pros wish they could do some of the stuff that Greg can do.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2011, 09:30:59 PM »
mother fucker

why you always argue with me about training

and then go ahead and make statements like this.

heavy weights are a necessity for most guys to get big. you know it!

stop saying training doesnt matter.

i didnt se it working for you ,, point is very simple,,the biggest fella are the leanest fellas ,,we pull illusion ,,i can show you 100 fellas weigh 190lb that look mucb bigger than you are at 230 lb....very very simple concept to understand,,why? low bodyfat,, is training heavy importanto? yes to some degree, but there come a time that only thing that matter is your respond to hormones,,if you ever get there you will see i was right like with everything else,,

is heavy weight was the nesacery ingridient to looking like bodybuild....matt c would already have 3 titles of mr o behind him and he would sit on stage right next to ron colman and dorian yates as one of the stronest bodybuild ,,but guess what,,matt c stuck in the 160s because STRENGTH MEANS NOTHING!,,STRENGTH = POWER LIFTING,,STRENTH IS NICE AND DANDY AND ITS NICE TO BE STRONG BODYBUILDER,,BUT STRENGTH DOESNT GARENTEE BIG MUSCLE,,IT GARENTEE YOU ANOTHER 1/3 OF AN INCH ON SOME MUSCLES FOR VERY LIMITED WINDOW OF OPPORTUINITY THAT THEN SHUTS ON YOU LIKE THERE IS NO TORMOROW THE MOMENT YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH DRUGS TO SUPPLY FOR THE GROWTH AND OR THE MOMENT YOU GET TO YOUR LIMIT AS IN TENDOIN AND BONE LIMIT OF WHAT THEY CAN CARRY AROUND,,

look around you see the bodybuild,,they are not strong,,and the strongest ones and im among them ,,we use our strength and pay for it with size because muscle doesnt not paralel strength ,,this is something very importanto to understand ,,HEAVY LIFTING DOES NOT = BIG MUSCLES,,IT IS THE RESPOND TO THE HORMONES THAT WILL GVE YOU BIG MUSCLE NO MATTER WHAT YOU LIFT AS LONG AS STIMULATING YOUR MUSCLE,,

never the less i myself like lifting very heavy and do it for many years and done it for many years,,it just not the best way for glory as bodybuild,,sometime once in a blue moon there come a ron colman but this thing doesnt show up alot especialy with this generation of failures you wont see this strength and muscle size for a long logn time ,,maybe in 10 years someone wil pop up,,

and no kukelo is not a good example his muscle dont pop,,he is white boy syndrom with strength blown on hgh and insulina,,he got good structure but the actual muscle is nto even remotely close to the level of ron colman i talk about which is mutant level that very few achieved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2011, 09:34:18 PM »
you fellas need to understand that some fitness models use a lot more than bodybuild ,,they just dont respond as well thus working on how lean they can get while maintaining as much muscle as THEY can ,,they work on lookin great,,lookign great = dry 6 pack and toned/defined,,that what gets you work in the industry if not a top bodybuildr ,,

if you are actor then def its importanto to keep lean and muscular look inorder to nto be too overly big and thick which is a no no in the movie industry unless you want to be branded as one type of star which does not exist anymore due to the type and speed of the movie industry which ofcourse is failing tremendesly right after the music industry

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2011, 09:36:09 PM »
Some guys need to check out Greg's website. He is the real deal. Pros wish they could do some of the stuff that Greg can do.

Yup yup - dude seems very well rounded!!!  Very impressive how he graduated from westpoint with honors, and served his country afterwards for sometime... and now he's getting himself out there and involved in a number of things!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2011, 10:48:30 PM »
Of course thats possible naturally. If you can't attain that naturally theres something wrong with your work ethic..

So you have achieved that level of conditioning naturally or is there something wrong with your work ethic?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2011, 11:04:47 PM »
tbombz heavy training theory is just as retarded as all AAS are them same lmaooooooooo

all the bodybuilders who are huge (as in 230+ low bodyfat %) rarely train heavy if ever ..

then i know a couple friends of mine ( who are twinks btw ) who can deadlift 6 plates each side , dips with 3 plates , 120 incline dumbbell press etc etc

and they weigh.... drum rollll ........................ .....

180 pounds at 5'10 !

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2011, 11:21:16 PM »
Plitt is another natural liar

not lifetime natural

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2011, 11:55:58 PM »
So you have achieved that level of conditioning naturally or is there something wrong with your work ethic?

So even that level of mediocre conditioning is impossible?? please ..

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2011, 12:01:34 AM »
So even that level of mediocre conditioning is impossible?? please ..

I read recently that only 7% of the male population has visible abs. Of course, that percentage drops off exponentially as one gets over 35 yrs. And visible abs is not the same as the abs this guy has attained. Each cube is individually visible and separated. Mediocre conditioning? It is superb condition and a level few have and can attain. Have you ever come close to this level?

The difference between this guy is that his functional and athletic ability surpasses even his superior cosmetic appearance. Something few hard core bodybuilders, if any, can claim. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2011, 01:00:29 AM »
Greg has a pretty ideal build in my opinion.  I'm surprised he is 190.  I would have thought he looks closer to 210:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2011, 01:07:31 AM »
Greg has a pretty ideal build in my opinion.  I'm surprised he is 190.  I would have thought he looks closer to 210:

didnt even kjnwo it was this fella,,

here is his none stop cycles by the wasy ,,he is never off

testosterona long ester higher mg and equipona

then when dialing up

prop
trenbolona ace
masterona

gh all year long done in cycles of 3-6 months a time ,,legit gh

this fella is a fitness model physiqe,,this is the cycles they do on regulas basis ,,sometimes same doses of the profesionals only with low to now insulina,,and lower gh as in 4-8 ius

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2011, 01:36:22 AM »
bit of a resemblance to Grant Michaels

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2011, 01:47:09 AM »
GH15 IS Y0UR MAILB0X FULL? I SENT Y0U A PM.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2011, 01:47:55 AM »
GH15 IS Y0UR MAILB0X FULL? I SENT Y0U A PM.

Do you need more drug info?  ::) ::) ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2011, 02:18:01 AM »
didnt even kjnwo it was this fella,,

here is his none stop cycles by the wasy ,,he is never off

testosterona long ester higher mg and equipona

then when dialing up

prop
trenbolona ace
masterona

gh all year long done in cycles of 3-6 months a time ,,legit gh

this fella is a fitness model physiqe,,this is the cycles they do on regulas basis ,,sometimes same doses of the profesionals only with low to now insulina,,and lower gh as in 4-8 ius

gh15 approved

Should I begin to consume these items immediately?

I'm 168 now but I would prefer to be 200.

Please advise.  I believe I have reasonable goals, it is not as if I'm trying to look like Nasser at his prime or anything, lol.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2011, 02:34:58 AM »
it is not as if I'm trying to look like Nasser at his prime or anything, lol.
ive noticed now in a few of ur posts when directed at gh15, u like to throw in the line or two implying "i know u are nasser".
he's laughing at u. please stop.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2011, 02:46:57 AM »
ive noticed now in a few of ur posts when directed at gh15, u like to throw in the line or two implying "i know u are nasser".
he's laughing at u. please stop.

"Matt" thinks he's an industry insider, because he sniffs asses at Expos and writes about what supplements he buys and uses on his own "bodybuilding internet page"....

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2011, 03:09:03 AM »
Do you need more drug info?  ::) ::) ::)

N0 TR0LL GH15 KN0WS I'M NATURAL.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2011, 03:10:55 AM »
N0 TR0LL GH15 KN0WS I'M NATURAL.
is the "O" key on ur keyboard busted  ???

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2011, 03:18:49 AM »
is the "O" key on ur keyboard busted  ???

YUP