Author Topic: better legs than average pro BB by just riding the bike?  (Read 11794 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: better legs than average pro BB by just riding the bike?
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2011, 07:12:31 AM »
it's cool if you all find that horrousing and all....

but I think this is more impressive  :D

300kg squat for 6 reps, no belt, no knee straps... AGE 19

this fat kid is abusing the shit out of his thick bones and tendons for the sake of "showing off" to weirdos on youtube, and his back must be loving it

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2011, 07:18:41 AM »
ha ha ur an idiot

Hey moron, spit your moms pubic hair out of your mouth and stop mumbling. Stand up before talkin' to me you delusional failer!

I'm sorry if I destroyed your dream of Olympic fame.. LOLOLOL You can propose cock sucking to become olympic sport - then you can maybe succeed also  :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2011, 07:32:06 AM »
Well, I can attest to that.

NO ONE ever noticed it in my posts I have said many many times that my legs have grown CRAZY when I started biking.

Its probably the last time I write this, so write it down.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2011, 07:38:28 AM »

NO ONE ever noticed it in my posts I have said many many times that my legs have grown CRAZY when I started biking.

I believe you, Meso....  ;D

Legs can take enormous amount of workload. It hurts as fuk but it helps.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2011, 07:42:34 AM »
I believe you, Meso....  ;D

:)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2011, 07:44:21 AM »
I believe you, Meso....  ;D

Of course guys will come and post that your legs become "skinny" when biking, these are the same guys who dont even work their legs. lol. How can you maintain ANY amount of muscle if you dont have any to begin with?  :D

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2011, 07:48:02 AM »
Of course guys will come and post that your legs become "skinny" when biking, these are the same guys who dont even work their legs. lol. How can you maintain ANY amount of muscle if you dont have any to begin with?  :D

+1

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2011, 07:48:46 AM »

I remember you saying that in the thread that Disgusted started about this same topic...I mean those dudes that the OP posted---they do gym work and roadwork-----because you can't get quads like that when a flat road is your resistance, and skinny tires are used to transfer the torque...unless you going uphill and still. My dad used to bike all the time uphill, but he didn't have He-Man quads...huge calves yeah...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2011, 07:49:29 AM »

:o

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2011, 07:51:11 AM »
most cyclists have small skinny legs

No idiot.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2011, 07:52:31 AM »
there must be a difference between the kind of biking that lance amstrong does and the kind of biking/cylcling in the oval tracks.

the guys who do the tour defrance, are the ones who have the lean legs, the cycle guys are the ones with the big ass legs, similar to the distance runner and the sprinter, the distance runners have the thin legs (and body) and the sprinters have the huge muscular legs ( and body). so....

could the case be made then if you want to get huge muscular legs besides obviously actually working them out doing the usual squats, leg presses, etcetera, you could add maybe once a week some hardcore very fast biking for short distances at a time?

similar question to me is the use of stairclimbers? it seems they give you more than usual definition but not sure about actual muscle size?

so stairclimbers? besides great for cardio, are they better as a "finishing" move to your actual leg workout to give you definition or should they be included and used to build leg size as well.

when i was on the stairclimber i would typically only go for 10 to 20 minutes max 3 times a week. but i stopped thinking that i was working my legs too much in a week, meaning once a week actual leg day and then these 3 times of stairclimbing. i was afraid i was getting some good definition, but defeating myself and actually hurting and reducing actual leg size, which is what i've always been after, i've always had the definition, but never the size!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2011, 07:54:39 AM »
and some squats  ;D

That's a real athlete!  :)

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2011, 07:58:16 AM »
I remember you saying that in the thread that Disgusted started about this same topic...I mean those dudes that the OP posted---they do gym work and roadwork-----because you can't get quads like that when a flat road is your resistance, and skinny tires are used to transfer the torque...unless you going uphill and still. My dad used to bike all the time uphill, but he didn't have He-Man quads...huge calves yeah...

Well.. he probably didn't use steroids and gh-ona plus all those fancy design-drugs financed by sports federations??
Those guys pictured in in this thread are not naturals.... hope you all acknowledge that.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2011, 08:00:34 AM »
Well.. he probably didn't use steroids and gh-ona plus all those fancy design-drugs financed by sports federations??
Those guys pictured in in this thread are not naturals.... hope you all acknowledge that.
They are not nattys thats sure....they are "clean" though...also they are real athletes.  :D ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2011, 08:02:48 AM »
They are not nattys thats sure....they are "clean" though...also they are real athletes.  :D ;D

Yep, real athletes for sure.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2011, 08:04:46 AM »
there must be a difference between the kind of biking that lance amstrong does and the kind of biking/cylcling in the oval tracks.

the guys who do the tour defrance, are the ones who have the lean legs, the cycle guys are the ones with the big ass legs, similar to the distance runner and the sprinter, the distance runners have the thin legs (and body) and the sprinters have the huge muscular legs ( and body). so....

could the case be made then if you want to get huge muscular legs besides obviously actually working them out doing the usual squats, leg presses, etcetera, you could add maybe once a week some hardcore very fast biking for short distances at a time?

similar question to me is the use of stairclimbers? it seems they give you more than usual definition but not sure about actual muscle size?

so stairclimbers? besides great for cardio, are they better as a "finishing" move to your actual leg workout to give you definition or should they be included and used to build leg size as well.

when i was on the stairclimber i would typically only go for 10 to 20 minutes max 3 times a week. but i stopped thinking that i was working my legs too much in a week, meaning once a week actual leg day and then these 3 times of stairclimbing. i was afraid i was getting some good definition, but defeating myself and actually hurting and reducing actual leg size, which is what i've always been after, i've always had the definition, but never the size!

there sprint cyclists , pure lumps of fast twitch fibers right there,,,, there used to be an advert running over here with british gold medalist chris hoye, repping out deeeeep squats with 5 per side like it was nothing...sprint ice scaters will have a similar build i beleive...

when it comes to stair master, it definatly does improve your legs definition wise for sure, made mine come on leaps and bounds in just a few weeks, obviously you have to be very lean to notice any difference tho

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2011, 08:08:27 AM »
Wasn't this thread done already?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2011, 08:15:40 AM »
Didn't Chris Bennett give up BB for biking? ???

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2011, 08:15:52 AM »
Wow! that's a mean looking bitch

looks like she's on more dbol then sev ever took

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2011, 08:18:47 AM »
Wasn't this thread done already?

The same 5-10 threads get posted here regularly, we just cycle through them and come up with new insults for each other 8)

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2011, 08:21:00 AM »
Didn't Chris Bennett give up BB for biking? ???

He did. Chris is racing local amateur races now(on the road). Similiar to what Kal Szkalak has been doing for awhile.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2011, 08:22:45 AM »
The same 5-10 threads get posted here regularly, we just cycle through them and come up with new insults for each other 8)

;D

viking1

• Getbig V

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2011, 08:54:11 AM »
He said 'cycle'

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2011, 08:58:50 AM »
    PED