Author Topic: King Kamali's diet!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10558 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: King Kamali's diet!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2006, 12:44:21 PM »
 I don't see why someone would brag about such an overkill diet. Who started the insane protein trend?  ???

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2006, 12:44:38 PM »
Yah like someone posted earlier, some young kid is going to try this shit and become a real monster!
yeah, a real diahhrea monster.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2006, 01:38:48 PM »
i was looking through the new Musclemag and it had a pre contest training and diet feature on him and his diet is 11 meals per day and at least 7 of them had a pound of meat so that's 700 grams of protein just from meat then he had a couple of shakes and a couple of 15 egg white meals in there so that's upwards of 900 grams of protein a day, does anyone believe this bullshit?

Thats insane man. How does their kidneys support that?

I was a bio major, and one of our experiments (was so cool) was taking 3 rats, and putitng them on differnt diets. One High protein, one high carb, and one normal diet...

The normal diet when dissected, had nothing really differnt, organs look the same, weight the same, etc.

The high carb low protein rat, had the lowest weight, and when dissected, the organs where pail, and brittle, they just kind of dissolved..!

The High protein Rat..well, I called him BIG BOI! He was alot heavier, when dissected, his organs were SOLID! DEEP RED, larger than normal..COOL.

SO,

If Kamali eats so much protein, and with gear, well I guess thats why pros look the way they do. Protein is the key I guess...but so much protein, I dont know how good that is..and if it is toxic to your kikdneys.. ???

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2006, 01:50:20 PM »
The only time Tamali ingests that much protein is when he spends the weedend at a san francisco bath house ;)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2006, 01:51:41 PM »
Extra protein just turn into excess calories and never gets used :-\ I wonder if the weight of the food is before or after cooking because that would make a difference ??? Either way i read a article about gunter trying to eat 100 grams of protein per meal but he said it was mostly just a waste cause he wasn't using it all and quit tryin that, i would have to say the most you could take in effectively would be 2-2.5 grams per pound of body weight so king only needs 500-750 grams per day escpecially during a contest diet begining or end but i wouldn't doubt him tryin to get 3grams per pound cause he's an idiot at times.
I

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2006, 01:58:23 PM »
i wouldn't call 14-16 ounces of steak or chicken with rice or potato to be "grazing" that's a full on meal.

by grazing i meant eating constantly all day...at least that's what he calls it.

8)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2006, 04:52:09 PM »
Lets face it Sarcasm - Kamali-Kreme would eat your lunch.  ;)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2006, 04:54:10 PM »
Lets face it Sarcasm - Kamali-Kreme would eat your lunch.  ;)
and everything else i've got in the house, hahahaha, sad thing is he's eating all that food and his arms are still 17 inches and he has no quads.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2006, 05:44:39 PM »
and everything else i've got in the house, hahahaha, sad thing is he's eating all that food and his arms are still 17 inches and he has no quads.

Hahhaha... but it works.. Look at the transformation..
I am a mini beast

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2006, 05:55:14 PM »
No one can eat that much meat in a day.  I do not think any pro pushes their protein (g) per day above 600... there is just no point... but realistically, if you're taking enough GH (2-3IU per day), a whack of anabolics and some slin, who knows what you're body can handle?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2006, 05:57:37 PM »
i dunno - if Vic Richards could eat 30 000 calories a day, Kamali's diet is still lightweight . . . ::)

brett43

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2006, 09:34:19 PM »
i dunno - if Vic Richards could eat 30 000 calories a day, Kamali's diet is still lightweight . . . ::)

Vic Richards was misquoted.  In the actual interview the question was what is the most food you have ever eaten in one day?  He said probably 30000 calories, when he was eating some really fatty food.  The guy conducting the interview then printed in his article that he eats 30000 calories every day.  He does not eat 30000 calories everyday.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2006, 09:55:06 PM »
The only time Tamali ingests that much protein is when he spends the weedend at a san francisco bath house ;)

HA HA HA HA! Newbie, you just got the SUCKMYMUSCLE seal of approval. That was one witty joke. Nice going... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2006, 12:21:36 AM »
Vic Richards was misquoted.  In the actual interview the question was what is the most food you have ever eaten in one day?  He said probably 30000 calories, when he was eating some really fatty food.  The guy conducting the interview then printed in his article that he eats 30000 calories every day.  He does not eat 30000 calories everyday.

Great post!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2006, 01:48:44 AM »
i was looking through the new Musclemag and it had a pre contest training and diet feature on him and his diet is 11 meals per day and at least 7 of them had a pound of meat so that's 700 grams of protein just from meat then he had a couple of shakes and a couple of 15 egg white meals in there so that's upwards of 900 grams of protein a day, does anyone believe this bullshit?

I could believe the 11 meals per day part.

Prolly peanut butter and then some.

For those 21 inch guns:

MONSTER ARMS!
YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2006, 01:56:03 AM »
my diet

10 am - peanut butter and jelly snadwhich

11- big mac

12 peanut butter and jelly

1- protein shake

3- gallon of ice creme

6 beer

7 beer

9 beer

11 beer

12 beer

2 beer

its three and i just had mcdonalds drive threw while im drunk

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2006, 02:08:21 AM »
my diet

10 am - peanut butter and jelly snadwhich

11- big mac

12 peanut butter and jelly

1- protein shake

3- gallon of ice creme

6 beer

7 beer

9 beer

11 beer

12 beer

2 beer

its three and i just had mcdonalds drive threw while im drunk

it might have been funny if "pussy" was 5 of your meals... instead it was just  :-X  better luck next time

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2006, 08:09:58 AM »
I could believe the 11 meals per day part.

Prolly peanut butter and then some.

For those 21 inch guns:

MONSTER ARMS!
YIP
Zack

my question is that it says in the article that he eats every two hours so with 11 meals that would mean that he's up for 22 hours, WTF?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2006, 08:11:06 AM »
my question is that it says in the article that he eats every two hours so with 11 meals that would mean that he's up for 22 hours, WTF?

It's called waking up at night to eat ::)
I

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2006, 08:12:56 AM »
It's called waking up at night to eat ::)
every couple of hours? seems a little counterproductive, and if he eats that much why are his arms and legs still half the size of the other top pros?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2006, 08:30:48 AM »
every couple of hours? seems a little counterproductive, and if he eats that much why are his arms and legs still half the size of the other top pros?

Well i don't know about his arms or calves but you can't say his waist isn't up there ::)
I

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2006, 10:20:38 AM »

You did the math incorrectly. He would only have to be up 20 hours.

OneBigMan

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2006, 02:14:37 PM »
I really love that picture of Kamali that was posted a while ago. Kamali looks like he isn't afraid to show off his body while looking very pretty in pink.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2006, 02:46:37 PM »
I really love that picture of Kamali that was posted a while ago. Kamali looks like he isn't afraid to show off his body while looking very pretty in pink.

I think it's official: you are the gayest man on the planet.  Gayer than Richard Simmons' striped shorts :P

OneBigMan

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2006, 03:05:22 PM »
My sexual preference is solely based on why I love bodybuilding and the reason is because of all those muscles that are flexed.