Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 382282 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #375 on: April 15, 2013, 08:20:26 PM »
primary captain give it up, your a fuckin clown I got a closeup for ya

Looking healthier brah, keep up the good work!

Check this out...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #376 on: April 15, 2013, 08:26:55 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #377 on: April 15, 2013, 08:28:12 PM »
Once again all the money , The Multiple Agencies and this shit still happens

they don't stop shit

they just show up to pick up the pieces

the only people going to be fucked by this is americans, next time your at the airport you will not only have to take off your shoes but pants too

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: April 15, 2013, 08:30:15 PM »
Boston Police Scanner just now

40 individuals near Hyde Park? dancing in the street and being loud.

WTF?  That's nice, after what happened today....  ::) ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #380 on: April 15, 2013, 08:33:12 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: April 15, 2013, 08:34:20 PM »
Update 145 (11:30 PM ET) Resident of building in question in Revere confirms FBI presence. https://twitter.com/Samaraaa13/status/324000065624629249
Update 145 (11:33 PM ET) Fox News confirming FBI and police presence in Revere is connected to Boston Marathon Bombing. http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/21986273/large-police-presence-in-revere-connected-to-boston-bombing

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #383 on: April 15, 2013, 08:34:49 PM »
This is incredibly tragic. An eight year old was killed.

My heart goes out to all the victims and their families.  :(

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #384 on: April 15, 2013, 08:36:05 PM »
1twLg&index=1 watch this, willie brown got low key head up warning not to travel.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: April 15, 2013, 08:41:05 PM »
http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopular/story/UM-Coach-Bomb-Sniffing-Dogs-Spotters-on-Roofs/BrirjAzFPUKKN8z6eSDJEA.cspx
UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Spotters on Roofs Before Explosions

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

"Evidently, I don't believe they were just having a training exercise," Stevenson said. "I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in."
Stevenson had just finished the marathon before the explosions. Stevenson said his wife had been sitting in one of the seating sections where an explosion went off, but thankfully she left her seat and was walking to meet up with him.

"We are just so thankful right now," Stevenson said.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: April 15, 2013, 08:41:14 PM »
next time your at the airport you will not only have to take off your shoes but pants too
It's going to spread out from the airports to the streets now.  They've already purchased a great deal to do just that.  You'll have to stop at a checkpoint traveling from point A to B and go through a TSA check, possibly have your car X-ray scanned and you scanned or felt up just to drive to your parents home the next state over.  This isn't a maybe, this is what they've been working toward and it's coming now.  Right out of a sick futuristic totalitarian move but here is comes.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #387 on: April 15, 2013, 08:43:27 PM »
I wish many of you would wake up and join the resistance and do whats necessary to take back our constitution, freedom, and country, how long are you people going to sit back and believe everything the main stream media, all the bullshit lies they feed you to keep you brainwashed and dumber than a fucking human with no brain!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: April 15, 2013, 08:44:04 PM »
Damn - that makes me so fucking angry 

Me too. These people love running and someone took that away from them for some psychotic reason we'll never know.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #389 on: April 15, 2013, 08:45:47 PM »
alex jones been on these criminals for long time, its time you people stand for something, instead of supporting and going along with what the gatekeepers put out to keep you ignorant and dumb as fuck...............
why cant the majority of you wake up and stand by something and stand for something

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #390 on: April 15, 2013, 08:46:00 PM »

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: April 15, 2013, 08:46:46 PM »
This Boston Marathon was dedicated to the 26 victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting.....26 victims for 26 miles. One of the stands was exclusively for the families of those victims and it had one of the bombs under it.

I heard there was a possibility the 8 year whom died old was a sibling of one of the Sandy Hook victims.  :-[

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #392 on: April 15, 2013, 08:48:41 PM »
This Boston Marathon was dedicated to the 26 victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting.....26 victims for 26 miles. One of the stands was exclusively for the families of those victims and it had one of the bombs under it.

I heard there was a possibility the 8 year whom died old was a sibling of one of the Sandy Hook victims.  :-[

Speechless if that is true 

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #393 on: April 15, 2013, 09:03:53 PM »
http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopular/story/UM-Coach-Bomb-Sniffing-Dogs-Spotters-on-Roofs/BrirjAzFPUKKN8z6eSDJEA.cspx
UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Spotters on Roofs Before Explosions

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

"Evidently, I don't believe they were just having a training exercise," Stevenson said. "I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in."
Stevenson had just finished the marathon before the explosions. Stevenson said his wife had been sitting in one of the seating sections where an explosion went off, but thankfully she left her seat and was walking to meet up with him.

"We are just so thankful right now," Stevenson said.

You fucking morons ~ training exercise = the authorities knew that was supposed to happen today but didn't have specific info. Therefore they were out there looking for this guy / bombs but sadly in this case they were too late.

all drugs - TPPIIP

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: April 15, 2013, 09:05:31 PM »
You fucking morons ~ training exercise = the authorities knew that was supposed to happen today but didn't have specific info. Therefore they were out there looking for this guy / bombs but sadly in this case they were too late.

I didn't suggest anything you fucking douche bag bitch

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #395 on: April 15, 2013, 09:08:06 PM »

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: April 15, 2013, 09:09:34 PM »
I didn't suggest anything you fucking douche bag bitch

Not aimed at you, aimed at other posters in here who are suggesting that a false flag scenario took place.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: April 15, 2013, 09:12:47 PM »
Not aimed at you, aimed at other posters in here who are suggesting that a false flag scenario took place.

Sorry brah

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: April 15, 2013, 09:19:22 PM »
They name the man as Mounir Rhoulam, 34, of 364 Ocean Ave. #209

Searching his name led to this link which describes Mounir Rhoulam being arrested for theft in MA.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: April 15, 2013, 09:25:56 PM »
Getbig breaking the story as usual...

Only two websites on google mention this guy in connection.