Author Topic: And to think the left made fun of her..  (Read 12214 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: And to think the left made fun of her..
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2014, 12:18:41 PM »
these liberals such as the guam=tipping guy are also stone cold idiots.  no doubt.   

an island can tip over... I mean, if he's that stupid in one area, how dumb is he in some other areas?  It's like, you learn islands don't actually float by the 3rd or 4th grade.  What else did he miss at school that day?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2014, 02:02:43 PM »
these liberals such as the guam=tipping guy are also stone cold idiots.  no doubt.   

an island can tip over... I mean, if he's that stupid in one area, how dumb is he in some other areas?  It's like, you learn islands don't actually float by the 3rd or 4th grade.  What else did he miss at school that day?

For sure libs, particularly certain ones, can say incredibly stupid shit. 

I'm going to go out on a limb here (naah, not really) and say it's far easier to find the really stupid stuff coming out of the mouths of those on the right, though.  (Since the right currently encompasses evangelicals and tea party folks, how could this not be true?)

For the sake of balance, though, I'm not inclined to post any vids to back up what I'm saying here.  We see too much of that kind of stuff already, I think.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2014, 02:04:15 PM »
these threads are ridiculous. 

Here's the sad reality.  none of you would last a minute in that arena.  you would all get destroyed.  and no matter what you like to think, you would all come across as stupider then Sarah Palin.   

you don't think so?  that makes you even stupider. 

the saddest part of it is that none of you believe me. 

Oh jesus, are you serious? she is stupid dude, many people sound far more intelligent then her and can answer simple fucking questions, like name a newspaper. I can also remember more then three facts at any one instance. She is only able to breath and think one thought.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2014, 02:37:16 PM »
Oh jesus, are you serious? she is stupid dude, many people sound far more intelligent then her and can answer simple fucking questions, like name a newspaper. I can also remember more then three facts at any one instance. She is only able to breath and think one thought.

you have far too strong of an opinion of some chick who took second place in an election for me to believe that your opinion isn't rooted in ideology.  what's funny is you can tell just by reading your posts how fucking angry you are at some chick you never met and who you know only from soundbytes on the internet.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2014, 10:39:25 PM »
Holy shit, do you really believe this?  If so, what kind of intelligence are you talking about? 

You can't be suggesting that you think Palin's I.Q. is higher than Obama's, can you?

The fucker couldn't spell respect. Yes. She is. Fuck IQ, I'm sure the left are full of "high IQ" minions, but that doesn't mean they have commonsense. No, Obama is as dumb as box of fucking rocks.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2014, 10:57:53 PM »
The fucker couldn't spell respect. Yes. She is. Fuck IQ, I'm sure the left are full of "high IQ" minions, but that doesn't mean they have commonsense. No, Obama is as dumb as box of fucking rocks.

Coach, if Obama is as dumb as a box of rocks, but managed to beat your choices for President TWICE,
...what does that say about the intelligence of your preferred candidates? And what would that say about YOU for preferring candidates that are DUMBER than a box of rocks?

That said, Palin did NOT predict an Russian invasion of Crimea which has yet to occur.

If memory serves me correctly, she stated that if Putin were to make a move to invade the USA, he would make his attempt via Alaska. She also stated she could see Russia from her backyard. ::)
w

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2014, 11:04:45 PM »

Really?  lol  

Dumb as a box of rocks though he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School?  

How does that make any kind of sense (common or otherwise)?   Use your brain, Coach.  You sound like a crazy person.  

Obama has done some objectionable shit by almost anyone's measure but that doesn't mean he's "as dumb as a box of rocks" (or even as dumb as the Wasilla quitter whom you seem to admire for some reason).  

I get that you get that brain power isn't your strong suit, ya gym nerd, but it's pathetic the way you wear your insecurity on your sleeve.  

Unless you're just trying to get folks to pity you, you should quit that.  Makes you look weak.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2014, 11:17:23 PM »
Really?  lol  

Dumb as a box of rocks though he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School?  

How does that make any kind of sense (common or otherwise)?   Use your brain, Coach.  You sound like a crazy person.  

Obama has done some objectionable shit by almost anyone's measure but that doesn't mean he's "as dumb as a box of rocks" (or even as dumb as the Wasilla quitter whom you seem to admire for some reason).  

I get that you get that brain power isn't your strong suit, ya gym nerd, but it's pathetic the way you wear your insecurity on your sleeve.  

Unless you're just trying to get folks to pity you, you should quit that.  Makes you look weak.

Yes, and how did he get into Harvard again?? Ok, you skated around the last question I asked which is why I ignored you. Let's try another. What qualified him to be where he is now? Do you really think he's more qualified than what Palin was? If you say yes (which you undoubtedly will) explain why. And saying he's made "some" questionable moves is the biggest understatement of the decade.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2014, 01:59:54 AM »
you have far too strong of an opinion of some chick who took second place in an election for me to believe that your opinion isn't rooted in ideology.  what's funny is you can tell just by reading your posts how fucking angry you are at some chick you never met and who you know only from soundbytes on the internet.

My opinion is rooted in fact,she has said things that lead me to believe she is stupid. The manner in which she speaks, the non-sense she spews, how the words that come from her dick hole have no rational backing.

She isn't that bright, is a shitstain on mccains record.

If you are impressed by her speaking and intellect, I challenge you to go to a grade 12 public speaking conference and see how smart you have to be to speak intelligently, particularly when preperation is involved.

This is the woman that was verbally owned by a person with DOWN SYNDROME. she was owned, logically, by a retard. Not the derogatory term, a legit retard owned her.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2014, 07:44:47 AM »
Yes, and how did he get into Harvard again?? Ok, you skated around the last question I asked which is why I ignored you. Let's try another. What qualified him to be where he is now? Do you really think he's more qualified than what Palin was? If you say yes (which you undoubtedly will) explain why. And saying he's made "some" questionable moves is the biggest understatement of the decade.

I don't know how he got into Harvard Law School but is how he got into Harvard Law School relevant to his level of intelligence if he graduated magna cum laude?  You seem to be implying that he wasn't intelligent enough to get into the school on the merits of his mental competence alone but the fact that he passed the classes graduated with honors shoots that bullshit right out of the water.

Let's put it this way:  If some guy with no qualifications gets on the Olympic weightlifting team but then medals at the actual Olympics, are you really going to keep saying, "Oh, that' dude is weak"?

And still bringing up "Palin is so qualified" crap?  What are her qualifications again?  Because you seem to have been asleep for the last 5 years.   

Let me clue you in:  It's currently 2014 and "qualified" Palin quit as governor of Alaska in 2009 when she was less than halfway through her first 4-year term.  Does that sound like someone who's "qualified"?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2014, 08:02:11 AM »
I don't know how he got into Harvard Law School but is how he got into Harvard Law School relevant to his level of intelligence if he graduated magna cum laude?  You seem to be implying that he wasn't intelligent enough to get into the school on the merits of his mental competence alone but the fact that he passed the classes graduated with honors shoots that bullshit right out of the water.

Let's put it this way:  If some guy with no qualifications gets on the Olympic weightlifting team but then medals at the actual Olympics, are you really going to keep saying, "Oh, that' dude is weak"?

And still bringing up "Palin is so qualified" crap?  What are her qualifications again?  Because you seem to have been asleep for the last 5 years.   

Let me clue you in:  It's currently 2014 and "qualified" Palin quit as governor of Alaska in 2009 when she was less than halfway through her first 4-year term.  Does that sound like someone who's "qualified"?

He likes quitter dictators.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2014, 09:51:08 AM »

He was also raised and mentored by known communists. If he's so freaking intelligent then why has just about everything he's touched failed in this country? As for Palin, she was FAR more qualified than Obama ever was at any given time, but since the left can't argue policy, they demonize and brainwash the takers and dumbshit's who actually believed the shit the left spewed. There are plenty of people who have graduated from Ivy league schools (that actually have transcripts and documentation to prove it) that were more qualified than Obama.

But aside from his bullshit accomplishments of being a "law professor" in which he clearly forgets by breaking the law what seems to be on a daily basis and oh, lets not for about both he and moooshell getting their law licenses revoked, failing the district he supposedly represented in Chicago that looked like a third world country when he left that office, not showing up for votes but just voting "present"..let's take a look at Palins accomplishments while she was Governor...

http://conservatives4palin.com/2012/06/governor-palins-executive-accomplishments.html

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2014, 09:57:47 AM »
He was also raised and mentored by known communists. If he's so freaking intelligent then why has just about everything he's touched failed in this country? As for Palin, she was FAR more qualified than Obama ever was at any given time, but since the left can't argue policy, they demonize and brainwash the takers and dumbshit's who actually believed the shit the left spewed. There are plenty of people who have graduated from Ivy league schools (that actually have transcripts and documentation to prove it) that were more qualified than Obama.

But aside from his bullshit accomplishments of being a "law professor" in which he clearly forgets by breaking the law what seems to be on a daily basis and oh, lets not for about both he and moooshell getting their law licenses revoked, failing the district he supposedly represented in Chicago that looked like a third world country when he left that office, not showing up for votes but just voting "present"..let's take a look at Palins accomplishments while she was Governor...

http://conservatives4palin.com/2012/06/governor-palins-executive-accomplishments.html

liks a site called conservatives for palin as a source for palins credentials. Bet that site ain't biased. lol.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: March 08, 2014, 09:58:15 AM »
Arguing that palin is intelligent makes you look unintelligent. Really,your playing the fools hand

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #114 on: March 08, 2014, 10:10:43 AM »
liks a site called conservatives for palin as a source for palins credentials. Bet that site ain't biased. lol.

I'm sorry, is her list of accomplishments wrong?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: March 08, 2014, 11:19:10 AM »

Coach, you are evading my question:  How is Obama "as dumb as a box of rocks" and yet he graduated Harvard Law School with honors?  (Hint:  This question in no way has anything to do with his qualifications to be president;  It only has to do with disproving your statements about his lack of intelligence.)

Is it really possible that you're not man enough to admit that you were exaggerating?  I don't understand that kind of shit at all.

BTW, imo, the whole "qualification issue" as it relates to suitability for presidency is asinine since he (and Palin, too, actually) is technically qualified to be president. 

If you're in favor of adding some extra legal qualifications for presidential candidates (like no black libs or whatever, lol) you should contact your congressman and see if you can get the law changed.

BTW, Mr. wannabe-propagator-of-false-info, neither President Obama nor his wife had their law licenses "revoked".  That's a myth you probably read in an email from some fringe-y rightwing group.  According to the following article, both voluntarily placed their licenses on inactive status.  Don't believe me?  Read the article here so you can have a clue about the whole (non)issue:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicenses.asp

Taking License

Claim:   Barack and Michelle Obama both surrendered their law licenses to avoid pending disciplinary actions.

FALSE

Much more info at link.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: March 08, 2014, 12:18:47 PM »
http://www.examiner.com/article/why-did-the-obamas-lose-their-law-licenses

Holy reading comprehension, did you even read the article? 

...and now, it appears that Barack and Michelle Obama have lost their Illinois law licenses.

The Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission, an agency of the Illinois Supreme Court, has a web site that indicates the status of all lawyers licensed to practice in that state. President Barack Obama, former president of the Harvard Law Review, adjunct teacher of Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago law school, and self-described expert on the U.S. Constitution, is no longer a “lawyer.” For unstated reasons, he voluntary surrendered his law license back in 2008. The ARDC describes his bar status as: “Voluntarily retired and not authorized to practice law.”

Michelle Lavaughn Robinson Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993, for unspecified reasons. The ARDC describes her bar status as: “Voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law.”

So, Barack and Michelle are no longer licensed to practice law. This much we know for sure. What we do not know—and may never know, given the Obama’s penchant for secrecy concerning their resumes—is why these two legal powerhouses would “voluntarily” surrender their valuable law licenses.

The rest of the article speculates about possible reasons which is fine since it isn't misleading in the way it does that.

Seriously, Coach, there's got to be a low-cost community college in your area.  Just one night class per semester (in critical thinking, American history, whatever) would do you a lot of good in just a few short years. 

I'm not joking about the classes being good for you.  Even if your basic political views were to remain unchanged, you'd at least be able to make your arguments much more effectively.  (Also, community college girls are often pretty freakin' hot and maybe even dumb enough to fall for an old man like you, lol.)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #118 on: March 08, 2014, 12:29:39 PM »
I did read it, I also read for unspecified reasons. I also read this which makes a good point.

So, Barack and Michelle are no longer licensed to practice law. This much we know for sure. What we do not know—and may never know, given the Obama’s penchant for secrecy concerning their resumes—is why these two legal powerhouses would “voluntarily” surrender their valuable law licenses. They spent almost 20 years apiece just getting to the point where they were eligible to take the Illinois bar exam. Most attorneys who take political jobs (technically, Michelle is unemployed) keep renewing their law licenses. And most states allow lawyers to place their licenses in “inactive” status, to eliminate the tiresome necessity of taking mandatory annual continuing legal education (CLE) training, but still require payment of yearly dues.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 08, 2014, 01:05:51 PM »
I'm sorry, is her list of accomplishments wrong?

The website has sarahpalin in it, I doubt it's anything but great things, like how she didn't get the revere thing wrong.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 08, 2014, 01:11:29 PM »
I did read it, I also read for unspecified reasons. I also read this which makes a good point.

So, Barack and Michelle are no longer licensed to practice law. This much we know for sure. What we do not know—and may never know, given the Obama’s penchant for secrecy concerning their resumes—is why these two legal powerhouses would “voluntarily” surrender their valuable law licenses. They spent almost 20 years apiece just getting to the point where they were eligible to take the Illinois bar exam. Most attorneys who take political jobs (technically, Michelle is unemployed) keep renewing their law licenses. And most states allow lawyers to place their licenses in “inactive” status, to eliminate the tiresome necessity of taking mandatory annual continuing legal education (CLE) training, but still require payment of yearly dues.

Ughhh they don't practice law, why would you keep the lincense active? it costs money, he is the PRESIDENT. This guy is acting like they can never get the lincense back as well.

You are nuts. Everyone here thinks/knows you are borederline happy puppet syndrome dude.

Obama is dumb, yet you believe he has duped the world over and over. The whole world, the best of the best have been tricked by this Kenyen hipster.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2014, 01:23:47 PM »

I wouldn't call it a good point but understand that it might seem compelling to some but, bottomline, none of that proves anything though, does it?  

Why wouldn't I call it a "good point"?  For fuck's sake, it says "Most attorneys who take political jobs..."  So somehow being the President of the United States (or even being the first black 1st Lady) is just "taking a political job"?  

What I'm talking about is this:  It stands to reason that most lawyers who get political jobs keep their law licenses active because they know those jobs are usually temporary so they'll one day probably need to return to working as lawyers to make money, doesn't it?  

So, c'mon now, do you seriously think either Barack or Michelle will EVER need to return to litigating court cases to make money?  Who would be delusional enough to think that?  -- When the Obama family wants to make some money after they're out of he White House, they'll likely just give speeches for which they'll be richly remunerated (and for a minimum of effort, too).  They'll hardly be the first national politicians to go this route and you must be aware of that, I'm thinking.

Also, my non-critical thinking fellow getbigger, did you notice that your excerpt from the article says "Most states"?  Didn't that make you think something might be up?  Seems like kind of weasel-y language since we're clearly talking about the state of Illinois and only Illinois. So....

I looked that shit up and here's what I was able to find out in about 10 minutes:  
- It turns out that the part from your excerpt about still needing to pay dues even when on inactive status DOES apply to Illinois; In Illinois, if you remain on "active" status, you will pay a higher annual registration fee ($342- for active vs $105- for inactive) but, of course, this is just pocket change for the Obama family.  But...
- In Illinois, if you remain on "active" status, you ARE subject to MCLE requirements (Minimum Continuing Legal Education).  Nowhere in the lengthy list of exceptions to this requirement does it indicate that a President or 1st Lady is allowed to avoid the requirement.  And...
- In Illinois, if you remain on "active" status, you must maintain malpractice insurance.  (Not sure how much this costs but I'll bet it's more than the registration fee difference between "active" and "inactive" status).

Read for yourself here:
http://www.state.il.us/court/supremecourt/rules/art_vii/artvii.htm

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2014, 01:26:37 PM »
Ughhh they don't practice law, why would you keep the lincense active? it costs money, he is the PRESIDENT. This guy is acting like they can never get the lincense back as well.

You are nuts. Everyone here thinks/knows you are borederline happy puppet syndrome dude.

Obama is dumb, yet you believe he has duped the world over and over. The whole world, the best of the best have been tricked by this Kenyen hipster.

Good point about being able to go back on "active" status without much problem.  I missed that.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2014, 07:29:01 PM »
The single most important fact that everyone is overlooking is that Glen Rice fucked the living shit out of her with his HUGE BLACK COCK.  I"d bet 10K ala Mitt Romney that she sucked it after it was balls deep in her vagina.  The real question is did they do anal?  I'd say yes.  ATM?  Not so sure.  Hope this helps.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2014, 10:58:24 PM »
The single most important fact that everyone is overlooking is that Glen Rice fucked the living shit out of her with his HUGE BLACK COCK.  I"d bet 10K ala Mitt Romney that she sucked it after it was balls deep in her vagina.  The real question is did they do anal?  I'd say yes.  ATM?  Not so sure.  Hope this helps.

LOL!!!  I wasn't sure if you meant Michelle Obama or Sarah Palin and really wasn't sure you meant if you meant Glen Rice who first became well-known when he played B-ball for Michingan but HOLY SHIT! How is it I never heard of this before:

http://deadspin.com/5840042/new-biography-claims-sarah-palin-had-a-one-night-stand-with-glen-rice-in-1987

New Biography Claims Sarah Palin Had A One-Night Stand With Glen Rice In 1987

The National Enquirer grabbed some details from the upcoming Joe McGinniss Sarah Palin book, and this chunk is too delightful not to share with you immediately. Apparently Palin had a fling with former Heat/Hornet/Laker Glen Rice while he was in college and while she was a sports reporter in Alaska, all the way back in 1987. Rice confirms it in the book.

Here's the Enquirer:

In the book, which will be published on September 20th, McGinniss claims Sarah had a steamy interracial hookup with basketball stud Glen Rice less than a year before she eloped with her husband Todd.

Sarah hooked up with the NBA great, then a 6-foot-8 junior at the University of Michigan when he was playing in a college basketball tournament in Alaska in 1987, the book says. At the time, Sarah, just out of college, was working as a sports reporter for the Anchorage TV station KTUU.

A publishing source told The ENQUIRER that McGinniss claims Sarah had a "fetish" for black men at the time and he quotes a friend as saying Sarah had "hauled (Rice's) ass down."
    [...]
    In the book, McGinniss quotes Rice as confirming the one-night stand.

We won't subject her journalistic ethics to any kind of scrutiny at this point, because, well, wow. And, oh, don't worry, we are all just as terribly confused as you are.

Oh, there was an update:
http://deadspin.com/5840280/heres-sarah-palin-reporting-on-glen-rices-michigan-team-three-months-after-they-allegedly-humped

Here's Sarah Palin Reporting On Glen Rice's Michigan Team Three Months After They Allegedly Humped

Just about three months after her alleged one-night stand with Michigan star player Glen Rice, Sarah Palin (then Sarah Heath) reported on a Wolverines game for Anchorage's KTUU-TV. In the clip above, she's reporting on Michigan's 80-67 loss to Purdue on March 3, 1988, in which clinched the Big Ten championship game for the Boilermakers.

More, including a video of the intimidatingly confident-looking young Sarah Palin reporting on college b-ball, at the link above. (She looks way smarter without her glasses, lol.)