Author Topic: New Matt Damon pic - Bulking up  (Read 8780 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: New Matt Damon pic - Bulking up
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2012, 09:20:34 AM »

great athlete nonetheless

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: New Matt Damon pic - Bulking up
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2012, 12:25:16 PM »
some people get at the top of the pyramid the right way , while others get there the wrong way...what's your point? Also isnt the guy who own a shop that s doing well at the top of the pyramid, compared to all of those who own nothing , rent everything and work for others?
Of course the heirs of rich people most of the time didnt deserve the wealth, and most ruin it in a generation or two, especially nowadays. I believe one can live comfortably without being an asshole and working his ass off; not everyone ruling, leading, dominating, is malvolent. This is socialo communist propaganda. Also most of these so called "genuine" "eco friendly" hippies are most of the time the biggest assholes and capitalists who wouldnt put their own kids in a normal school for example, and who have 4 suvs.
 Fact is when you worked your ass off to get a better life than others, obviously you become conservative as you have something to protect , the stuff you earned doing things others didnt have the will to do, the stuff you have others people dont have and wish they could have. And this stuff is not always being an asshole, it's often shuting your mouth and doing what others people thought was not good enough for them.

That's my point genius..........no one really ever gets to the TOP of the pyramid unless they come from the top pyramid of families.  That's what sheep like you don't understand.  The REALLY REALLY REALLY wealthy families of the world are secretive.  You and I have no clue what they do with their money or how much they are truly worth.  Ever hear of the Cargills?  They make the Waltons look like the fucking Brady Bunch.  Cargill is a private company.  They exert more influence and have more control over the world than the Waltons could ever imagine.  These people OWN the fucking top of the PYRAMID!  And they will never let anyone get close to it.  Wake up!