Author Topic: GetBiggers pwning the Las Vegas Review Journal Comments  (Read 5203 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
GetBiggers pwning the Las Vegas Review Journal Comments
« on: August 23, 2008, 06:58:10 AM »
http://www.lvrj.com/breaking_news/27287539.html

The comments section is *hilarious*.

Great stuff, guys! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: GetBiggers pwning the LVRJ
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 07:36:37 AM »
LOL... beyond funny.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 07:39:10 AM »

Great stuff, guys! 

"Former professional bodybuilder Craig Titus was sentenced today to serve 21 years to 55 years in prison for the December 2005 slaying of 28-year-old Melissa James. His wife, Kelly Ryan, was sentenced to six years to 26 years.

Ryan had pleaded guilty to arson and battery with a deadly weapon with substantial bodily harm. Titus had pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, first-degree kidnapping and and arson. "

does that mean that in the best case scenario that we will be parole in 21 years?

I

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 09:17:16 AM »
;D ;D ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 09:35:50 AM »
HAHA, i see some new comments have been added  ;D

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 09:46:26 AM »
this is pure gold ;D ;D ;D ;D

kyomu  wrote on August 25, 2008 04:23 AM: Herro Claig,
Me rruv u rrroooong time now. U have rovery fizzeek. I rike to dip my egg lorrs in u soy sauce. I am sad becorz paco not ret me nibbre on his heuvos lanchelos.

Preeez claig ret me rick u chop stick crean.

Rove,
kyomu

True Adonis wrote on August 24, 2008 06:58 PM: I was really hoping he would get off cause he is the only guy I trusted with the tape of me deadlifting 225 for 115 reps. The guys who idolize me over on Getbig.com think I am lying. I have never lied and am easily the smartest guy in the world. Living with my parents in their condo and having my cousin pose as my girlfriend should not matter. Is there any way I could see Craig and get my tape

King K wrote on August 24, 2008 06:48 PM: Dearest Craig you know I have better stage presence than you and I am a much better Pop Lock than you and my wife is way better looking than yours.Oh and even the guys at Getbig like me MORE.nah nah nah nah nah.TOOL

Squadfather wrote on August 24, 2008 06:38 PM: I have been thinking about how bad and lonely my life is because I am no longer loved on Getbig which was my whole life and my single wide. At least I still have my freedom which is way more than Titus has. I'll take my single wide, wide waist and chubby arms over being in prison any day. Thank you Craig for making my life feel better.

hank wood wrote on August 24, 2008 06:07 PM: craig titus is a great fighter against the injustice and filth of this so-called sport.
craig titus is the only man who dared stand up to the powers that be.
craig is taking his unjust punishment with noble silence and dignity.

Tony D wrote on August 24, 2008 06:02 PM: He was a good grunter on stage.I miss that little guy.The Biggest Baddest Bodies in the World.BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Lee P wrote on August 24, 2008 06:00 PM: Better him than Me.

Stavios wrote on August 24, 2008 05:40 PM: Fouad where are you dammit? These handcuffs are starting to hurt. Come untie me, big boy.

Ron wrote on August 24, 2008 05:22 PM: Timeout never seems to work.

Ron Avidan wrote on August 24, 2008 05:20 PM: I am very fond of Craig and myself and Lonnie Teper and Isaac muscllephone frequently pleasure each other in the bathouse thinking about Craig's engorged love piston taking it in turns to open our backhole holes and give us gaping holes you could drive a car trough.

My wife sometimes wonders why a totally untrained fat middle aged man is obsessed with musclemen in thongs. She wonders why I go to shows to look at them oiled up and take many photos. Little does she know about the orgies I have with my schmoe buddies.

Goudy wrote on August 24, 2008 05:19 PM: Only the one dead...is no Betil Fox

Naturalwonder83 wrote on August 24, 2008 05:13 PM: guys listen to ron
grow up and stop spamming this website

spotter wrote on August 24, 2008 03:50 PM: Officer O'Hairpiece, where are you?

Tom Prince wrote on August 24, 2008 03:47 PM: Melissa James died for you beetches!

Matt C wrote on August 24, 2008 03:33 PM: Do you agree that there is a worldwide jewish conspiracy against Craig and Kelly. I believe it is led by that leading Jew Ron Avidan. Free Titus and Free Matzi from TO!!!

Ron Avidan wrote on August 24, 2008 03:27 PM: Guys, guys, let's keep it positive ok?

Vince Neil wrote on August 24, 2008 03:13 PM: Craig, dude! Does this mean you won't be available to help get me in shape again for my next VH1 "Where are they now" special?

QuakerOats wrote on August 24, 2008 02:53 PM: HAHAHAHAHAHA...Craig is so finished ! Hell, my trailer is twice the size of the cell he by be staying in.

Vince Goodrum wrote on August 24, 2008 02:49 PM: Craig should get ahold of me so I can give him advice on how to relax while taking it in the arse. I have been doing it for years with little trouble. Bee pollon actually helps quite a bit as lube.

candizzle wrote on August 24, 2008 02:43 PM: Since I know everything and only bang hot ebony models, Craig should have sought my advice before accepting a plea.
I have been to rehab so I know how the system works.

timf@ggotry wrote on August 24, 2008 11:20 AM: I hired craig once for a session of muscle worship. It was amazing and I still have his posers under my pillow.

G o a t b o y wrote on August 24, 2008 09:17 AM: Who cares about this Craig & Kelly stuff? How do I post pics of Amy Lee?

Melvin Anthony wrote on August 24, 2008 09:01 AM: I remember when Craig grabbed me by the shirt collar in Golds Venice. It was a time of intense bonding for us two.

I'm sure Melissa would forgive Craig had she been alive today. Hitting a woman allows her to build up increased affection towards her attacker, just as in the situation where Craig grabbed me by the shirt collar.

I hope that in prison Craig finds all the good things there are to find, such as a host gang, christ, heroin, tats made of burnt rubber and urine and of course something no bodybuilder can do without and that is friendly male companionship.

True Adonis wrote on August 24, 2008 09:01 AM: If only Titus would have followed my advice. I deadlifted 225 for 1000 reps once and I made sure no one saw me do it. My training regime would have made him so skinny no court in the land would have convicted him. My shear ignorance and stupidity keeps me out of trouble. I could have helped him.

Camel Jockey wrote on August 24, 2008 08:52 AM: Now Craig can go get him some prison tats and join a gang. The initiation phase will consist of shanking a black guy and taking it in the butthole.

Bluto wrote on August 24, 2008 05:05 AM: 39 K posts in your face!

Laura Lee wrote on August 24, 2008 04:56 AM: Mike, get off the computer. get in here and rub my feet!

Sharma wrote on August 24, 2008 04:54 AM: Oh my. How can you have eyes for anyone but Nasser and his noble features. How can you even look at Craig when you can be admiring the great Arab genetics of the uncrowned Mr O Nasser El Sonbaty.

Michael Arvilla wrote on August 24, 2008 04:54 AM: Isn't there a way to post pics on here?

DOGGCRAPP wrote on August 24, 2008 04:46 AM: SEE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT RINSE YOUR BEEF OR TRAIN DOGGCRAPP-STYLE. IF ONLY TITUS TRAINED MY WAY HE'D BE NATURAL 270 LBS WITH ABS.

Craigs mom wrote on August 24, 2008 04:29 AM: wtf craig, some gay black man from getbig just sent me pics of you from your G4P clients?

I'm dissapointed in you, son.

Craigs Dad wrote on August 24, 2008 04:27 AM: Craig, what type of lighter fluid did you use?

Your mother is driving me crazy!

Craigs Mom wrote on August 24, 2008 04:26 AM: Craig, do you want choc chip or caramel cookies next time i come to see you?

Vince Basile wrote on August 24, 2008 04:11 AM: Where is the navy font ???

Sigh! It's funny seeing the floatsam from Getbig post their comments here. The probblem is everyone thniks they are like Reverend Dr Goodrum. I have no idea about Craig or anything else for that matter, but I know that of all the floatsam posting comments in this page, Dr Goodrum is the only one who has proven that he has a world caliber physique. Why is the word limit here only 300? How can someone post if that is the case? And where is the navy font?

sevastase wrote on August 24, 2008 04:10 AM: Craig, im going to send you a collection of my finest pics to cheer you up!!

Dave Palumbo wrote on August 24, 2008 04:05 AM: I told you selling fake GH was a bad idea.......wait, that was someone else.

Dave Palumbo wrote on August 24, 2008 04:03 AM: Craig, you need to get on my diet ASAP. You are holdinh some wtare and bodyfat, but you will look diced come show tiem.

p.s make sure the GH you are selling is legit, otherwise you will end up in........oh wait, never mind.

Dave Palumbo wrote on August 24, 2008 04:01 AM: Craig, you look to be holding some water and bodyfat. I'll get you on my diet and you will look great come show time.

p.s make sure the GH you sell is legit, otherwise you will end up in........oh wait, never mind.

Ronnie Coleman wrote on August 24, 2008 03:12 AM: everybody wanna be a killer, but no body wanna burn no bodies

yip tip, tank u jeezus

KING KAMALI wrote on August 24, 2008 03:11 AM: HAHAHAHAHHAHA

WHOS LAUGHING NOW, CRAIGERS!!

p.s i banged Kelly numerous times.

Mars wrote on August 24, 2008 02:59 AM: Sad the girl cant suffer anymore for what she did to the great Craig Titus.
I plea an immediate absolution for Craig Titus and financial compensation for the damage that be done to him physically and mentally plus excuse from Melissa's parents for demonizing him.

Gustavo Badell wrote on August 24, 2008 02:23 AM: Jew see gwat happens win yur not gwon hundra percen nachural!

Haney Rambod wrote on August 24, 2008 02:21 AM: As long as no Ebony Mountains of Muscle are locked away, my world is A-OK!

Matt from Dubai, India wrote on August 24, 2008 02:17 AM: Though I am Will Harris's meat-loving bottom twink, I do appreciate other hot muscle-hunks when I see them. Craig, please get out soon so you can come and pound my anus into submission. Toodles hot stuff.

JOCKTHEGLIDE wrote on August 24, 2008 01:33 AM: U see here we have misteaken and messed up jury my fiends at review jornal,,,titus good man we met many,,,many times on stage and good guy. good lck friend willl vsit on occasion,,,,,

gh15 approved

gh15 wrote on August 24, 2008 01:31 AM: INFANTILES,,, REMMBER WHAT GH15 SAYS FOR YOU ARE PRIVILEGED TO LISTENING TO GOD OF HORMONES. TITUS WAS BIG TIME REC DRUG USER,,,HORMONES DONT MAKE U BURN PEOPLE UP. TITUS IS SCUM AND DESERVES TO BURN FOR MURDERING THIS GIRL. ALSO STOP AKING ME ABOUT WHO IS ON HORMONES,,,FACT 99% OF PEPOPLE READING THIS ARE ON HORMONES,,,ORALS MOSTLY BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO SCARED OF NEEDLE.

GH15 APPROVED

jtsunami wrote on August 23, 2008 08:29 PM: Natural I would never leave you mmm I hope I come back soon.

jt

Naturalwonder83 wrote on August 23, 2008 07:10 PM: i wonder where u go-i think maybe u on sabatical or on family friends vaction on boardwalks in usa-i send him pm w/ your newe email address

take care friend

jtsunami wrote on August 23, 2008 06:55 PM: Natural thx man! I love you. You are the greatest. Hopefully Ron doesn't send email to jtsunami09876@yahoo.com cause I deleted that email a long time ago, my new email he has to send email to is nasserlife@rocketmail.com

I can't wait to get back and help.

jt

Naturalwonder83 wrote on August 23, 2008 06:45 PM: JT-i pm Ron for you!!! Hopefully things will work out for you!

And the rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves-karma is real...REMEMBER THAT

Erik Fankhouser  wrote on August 23, 2008 04:06 PM: That was a toothless decision by the judge!

Ripitupbaby wrote on August 23, 2008 03:43 PM: Looking great there Craig! Keep up the good work!

Danielson wrote on August 23, 2008 03:41 PM: Ron, it's not fair that people can say whatever they want here but not on Getbig. That's bullsssshiiiittt. Wahhhh. Wahhhhhh. Wahhhhhhh. Oh yeah, can someone have LVRJ ban Bluto?

JohnnyFalcon wrote on August 23, 2008 03:39 PM: actually craig and kelly will only serve four years before the arrival of Niburu and earths destruction in 2012.

MisterMangoo wrote on August 23, 2008 03:26 PM: I sure would love to train with that big muscle bear. Email me on musclefurs Craig.

jtsunami wrote on August 23, 2008 03:10 PM: Natural_Wonder83 please email me I am locked out of my account, this is the real deal, I haven't been able to log on I don't know my password, please email me nasserlife@rocketmail.com or tell Ron to reset my password please.

jt

BayGBM wrote on August 23, 2008 02:47 PM: This biotch can get locked up in my cell any time. *slurp*

dreadlord wrote on August 23, 2008 02:45 PM:
while posting on getbig i got so excited i kinda tore my poohole to pieces

any tips?

dreadlord wrote on August 23, 2008 02:37 PM: i can't wait to suck some prime sausage tonight

Stavios wrote on August 23, 2008 02:32 PM: I remember the time Fouad and I were making sweet love in the park in Montreal and Craig and Kelly drove past us. Good times!

Fouad I love you!

Ron wrote on August 23, 2008 02:19 PM: This is enough. Maybe you can cool off in timeout.

Huge Nasser 300 lbs with abs wrote on August 23, 2008 01:28 PM: Craig went little far. I mean, I slap wife around sometime. Huge Nasser say Craig won't be able to sell soiled underwear in prison to Sharma.

bodybuilder1234 wrote on August 23, 2008 10:42 AM: Gayer than wrapping your handcuff chains around your belly to stop it hanging out ::)

Derek Anthony  wrote on August 23, 2008 09:32 AM: One less gigolo out there taking my male clientele, more pleasure to be had by me.

onlyme wrote on August 23, 2008 09:29 AM: I always hated Craig as his high bulking diet meant there was less food in the world for me to eat.Did I tell you about the time I played water polo with Prince Charles, Ice Cube and Madonna....?

sergiopump wrote on August 23, 2008 09:26 AM: Ah I remember it like it was yesterday, a fresh faced Craig Titus came strolling in to my hotel room,me and my firends all seated on the bed waiting with baited breath as this tanned hunk of a man performed for us for 2 hours.It was nearly as good as 1993 when Bob Chic posed and wrestled with me and my friends at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas.I was literally drained after that performance.

jtsunami wrote on August 23, 2008 08:33 AM: Natural JTSUNAMI HERE! I locked myself out of my account and can't get back in, can you email Ron and tell him to reset my password? Please email me nasserlife@rocketmail.com

Vince Goodrum wrote on August 23, 2008 07:39 AM: Tonight I will be with queen Vissy in body... but my heart and soul will be in that 8 by 8 cell with you, Buttercup.

GetbigDude wrote on August 23, 2008 07:35 AM: Looks like you're an obese turd in jail, and the kids on the forums are enjoying a sunny day.

Who's laughing last, Craiggers? hahahaha

Naturalwonder83 wrote on August 23, 2008 07:18 AM: beefcake alert!

Bob Cicherillo wrote on August 22, 2008 11:18 PM: Sometimes you get the elevator, sometimes you get the shaft. Free Craigers.

SweetMuscles wrote on August 22, 2008 09:55 PM: Does anyone know how I can arrange a conjugal visit with Craig?

Elite_Lifter wrote on August 22, 2008 07:41 PM: I sure wish I was Craiggers cellmate!

Johnny Vegas wrote on August 22, 2008 05:27 PM: I don't like women, but Kelly does have a nice package, so I'll wait for her to get out.. I've been talking to her almost everyday now. She doesn't even care that I'm fat, which I think makes her a good hearted person.

Johnny

Ben Weider wrote on August 22, 2008 05:02 PM: I remember those posing sessions like they were yesterday.

Craig was a petulent young lad with a dour face and a spectacular package.

I must go now. I like to watch my houseboy doing yoga.

Ron Avidan wrote on August 22, 2008 04:52 PM: Craig is a personal friend of mine and posed exclusively and privately for myself and Isaac Hines. What was great is that Craig let me oil him down and it was a wonderful two hours. Isaac and I still takl about it on Musclephone as we relieve that special moment.
Sorry for Melissa but she was not a man and Craig was. Also, I need to let MattC out of timeout.

Earl1972 wrote on August 22, 2008 04:48 PM: he's no Kevin

E

Illegals wrote on August 22, 2008 04:10 PM: They're probably illegals.

craigman wrote on August 22, 2008 03:51 PM: I miss when craig did all of the g4p movies for me. He always gave me a happy ending. I hope Tyrone is giving him a happy ending too...

Elite_Lifter wrote on August 22, 2008 03:45 PM: Me and Craig used to be gay lovers, and I will always miss this man and his good heart.

usedtobeCO wrote on August 22, 2008 03:22 PM: Titus will be eligible for parole after 21 years...Ryan will be eligible after 6. Any "good time" credits they earn come off of the back of their sentence.

David Mirza/squadfather wrote on August 22, 2008 03:17 PM: I am Persian and live at the riverview trailer court. I think Craig is evil but my father in law wants to use the computer now and maggie urinated herself .

bye

Chris wrote on August 22, 2008 03:09 PM: Hilarious, once the poser cut off the drugs he went to his "genetic blueprint". A SHORT, FAT bald man. Titus will get OWNED in prison. I'll bet he now shuts his mouth. Without his drug habit he is back to his cowardly self. A punk of the highest order. Let's hope that someone in prison saves us some tax money and gives him a little old-fashioned payback justice.

Stevie Blechman wrote on August 22, 2008 02:46 PM: Now that he is convicted he can rejoin the rest of our ex-convicts on our all-criminal staff. Welcome home, Craig!

John Romano wrote on August 22, 2008 02:44 PM: I think the got about rite sentnnece. I also am a convict. Now me is a riter for gay rag no one reeds. Titus also was convict and riter. He bodybuilder also.

CraigLover wrote on August 22, 2008 02:40 PM: I love you Craig and ur muscles. That girl was scum and bad people. she deserved it. burn baby burn

Judge wrote on August 22, 2008 02:34 PM: They killed this girl in cold blood and then attempted to hide the killing by burning up their car. They were too stupid to realize that forensics would figure out a body was in the trunk. They should have gotten life. Her lower sentence makes no sense. She was in this just as deep as her loser husband.

Trunk Monkey wrote on August 22, 2008 02:08 PM: This is outrageous.

Let's turn the Trunk Monkey loose on these thugs.

&feature=related

Bob T wrote on August 22, 2008 01:53 PM: Who says you can't get away with murder?

With 'good behavior" when will they be eligble for parole?

Cold blooded murder gets a lesser sentence than accidental vehicular homicide

Darrin wrote on August 22, 2008 01:10 PM: Mmmmm... steroids! Yum, yum!

Shawn Ray wrote on August 22, 2008 01:06 PM: They got off light.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 09:54:24 AM »
Hahaha - who's writing that shit?!  ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: GetBiggers pwning the Las Vegas Review Journal
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 02:14:41 PM »

The comments attached to that article demonstrate the genius of GetBig.

ozman

• Getbig IV
Re: GetBiggers pwning the Las Vegas Review Journal Comments
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 02:30:25 PM »
that's gold

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: GetBiggers pwning the Las Vegas Review Journal
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 02:32:23 PM »
The comments attached to that article demonstrate the genius of GetBig.

It just goes to show how there is a proper little community here at Getbig - everyone has their unique personalities and you can spot the characters a mile off!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 02:36:26 PM »
Another classic

Naturalfag83'

I continued w/ my meal...I then glanced over to the grill section and I noticed this cook again..he had to be at least 230-240lbs,and this dude was HUGE. Looked like he had shoulder pads on. I wanted to approach him and ask him if he competed but he looked way too busy. He was tan to the max, and I could see pipelines running on his chiseled forearms. His traps were eneromous and really made his back gigantic. He had shorts on and his calves were perfect, dimaond shaped and cut. His quads and glutes looked solid and hard. I gotta say it has pumped me up and motivated me not to skip cardio or weights this week. I was thinking of taking a picture w/ my cell but that would have looked weird, and most people would not have known it was for bodybuilding appreciation.

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 01:06:42 AM »

Great stuff, guys! 

Jeez, Tre'.... I wonder where you heard this? ;)
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2008, 01:13:30 AM »
lol, funny shit!!  ;D
No doubt about it...

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2008, 02:26:11 AM »
Classic shit going on over there. ;D

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 02:34:43 AM »
I was literally LMAO at every one of those comments.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 03:43:15 AM »
Pure Genius!
Q

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 08:57:42 AM »
The good ones:

Stavios wrote on August 23, 2008 02:32 PM: I remember the time Fouad and I were making sweet love in the park in Montreal and Craig and Kelly drove past us. Good times!

Fouad I love you!

sergiopump wrote on August 23, 2008 09:26 AM: Ah I remember it like it was yesterday, a fresh faced Craig Titus came strolling in to my hotel room,me and my firends all seated on the bed waiting with baited breath as this tanned hunk of a man performed for us for 2 hours.It was nearly as good as 1993 when Bob Chic posed and wrestled with me and my friends at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas.I was literally drained after that performance.

MisterMangoo wrote on August 23, 2008 03:26 PM: I sure would love to train with that big muscle bear. Email me on musclefurs Craig.

DOGGCRAPP wrote on August 24, 2008 04:46 AM:
SEE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT RINSE YOUR BEEF OR TRAIN DOGGCRAPP-STYLE. IF ONLY TITUS TRAINED MY WAY HE'D BE NATURAL 270 LBS WITH ABS.

Sharma wrote on August 24, 2008 04:54 AM:
Oh my. How can you have eyes for anyone but Nasser and his noble features. How can you even look at Craig when you can be admiring the great Arab genetics of the uncrowned Mr O Nasser El Sonbaty.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 09:02:35 AM »
lol..

True Adonis wrote on August 24, 2008 09:01 AM:
If only Titus would have followed my advice. I deadlifted 225 for 1000 reps once and I made sure no one saw me do it. My training regime would have made him so skinny no court in the land would have convicted him. My shear ignorance and stupidity keeps me out of trouble. I could have helped him.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2008, 09:33:33 AM »
Jeez, Tre'.... I wonder where you heard this? ;)

I didn't want to ascribe any tabloid-related stuff to you, bro.

That's why I figgered you'd tipped me off in the first place.

BTW, how many of those LVRJ gimmicks are you?   ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2008, 10:42:48 AM »
haha people reading those comments must be thinkinking 'wtf?'  ;D ;D

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2008, 03:00:32 PM »
Only on GetBig....priceless !

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2008, 03:04:35 PM »
Even Squad is getting in on the action;

QuakerOats wrote on August 24, 2008 02:53 PM:

HAHAHAHAHAHA...Craig is so finished ! Hell, my trailer is twice the size of the cell he by be staying in.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2008, 03:47:49 PM »
bwahahaha

Jason

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 05:11:21 PM »
Too funny, you have outdone yourselves. Best work yet!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 08:25:34 PM »
Oh-oh.....  someone's headed for timeout:

"Love piston"...................LOL!!!!