Author Topic: Ricecel  (Read 3792 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Ricecel
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2020, 06:49:47 PM »
Yes...Birrions and birrions of womens. ;) ;D   I'll be in Hades for that one, LOL!

Japanese women are quite beautiful.  To be honest,  many Asian women are beautiful with more than a few stunningly so.

Behold!  From "You Only Live Twice" (my favorite Bond film).  Akiko Wakabayashi

Yes, very pretty... the girl in the white bikini too.  For me this movie is a tie with "From Russia With Love".   My fav is "Goldfinger".   Connery is #1.  Moore was good too, but in a different way.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2020, 08:45:46 PM »
If I was an Oriental I would go live in Asia.  The men over there obviously get laid like crazy as there are billions.  In the west, Hollywood and the music video industry portray Oriental men as the least sexy and cool guys and this hurts their chances of getting laid even among their own people as most of the girls go with white guys.  Even Bruce Lee wasn't ever seen as a sex symbol.

I've heard from a lot of ricecels that even in Asia the women prefer to fuck white men over their own kind.  They would do it more if they had more white men over there but since they don't they are kinda forced to fuck local guys.  This information I've gotten from several different guys but the info is second hand and could be bullshit.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2020, 09:07:50 PM »
Some Japs will go with a white dude. Others no way. It's viewed the same as a white girl sewing her wild oats with black guys. Whether the Japanese girl will or won't, the reason is almost certainly racial. Yeah, you'll get laid. You think it's sex. She thinks it's omg sooooo naughty. You're a koon to her. No one who isn't Japanese is just a regular person to them. Maybe their younger generation is different but I doubt it.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2020, 11:02:05 PM »
Some Japs will go with a white dude. Others no way. It's viewed the same as a white girl sewing her wild oats with black guys. Whether the Japanese girl will or won't, the reason is almost certainly racial. Yeah, you'll get laid. You think it's sex. She thinks it's omg sooooo naughty. You're a koon to her. No one who isn't Japanese is just a regular person to them. Maybe their younger generation is different but I doubt it.

Doesn't affect me because I wouldn't ever stick my dick in one of them anyway.  Give an Asian woman a haircut, take off their makeup, and guess what............they are indistinguishable from Asian men.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2020, 11:30:53 PM »
Sure but if you go there you don't want to just leave without ever having porked one. That's how it is tho. There's probably a Japanese word approximating mudshark for women who accept gai-dick.

Best thing about the place (depending...), if you're male you are The Man. What you say is what it is. Walk in as a couple and they bow to You. Questions are addressed to You. The one without the penis is a very distant second. People think of Japan as the most advanced asian country, which it is, but it's still asia. I'm sure it comes with responsibilities too, like having your shit together at all times, but if you're from the west it's hard not to notice. And your liberated free thinking western woman will notice too and not like her new backseat position, lol.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2020, 11:33:31 PM »
One of the tastiest asses I ever ate out was a Korean girl's, real flavorsome...man it was good.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2020, 11:43:11 PM »
I never became an analingus connoisseur. Although I bill myself as a sexual wildman, maybe I'm quite tame in the grand scheme of things.  :-\

We got toe suckers. Ass eaters. Henda boldly going where no man has dared go before.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2020, 12:13:28 AM »
I never became an analingus connoisseur. Although I bill myself as a sexual wildman, maybe I'm quite tame in the grand scheme of things.  :-\

We got toe suckers. Ass eaters. Henda boldly going where no man has dared go before.

You're still on your training wheels Big Chief, take the tongue plunge and step it up a notch.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2020, 12:42:36 AM »
Ok, next time I ask what kind of a name is Kim and she says it's Korean I'll say "Oh! ...Well alright then."

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2020, 01:07:38 AM »
Haha :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2020, 03:32:13 AM »
You hardly ever see a pregnant asian. It's a mystery.
They are small even when pregnant.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2020, 03:33:32 AM »
I've heard from a lot of ricecels that even in Asia the women prefer to fuck white men over their own kind.  They would do it more if they had more white men over there but since they don't they are kinda forced to fuck local guys.  This information I've gotten from several different guys but the info is second hand and could be bullshit.
Usually the girls over there that marry white ex pats are former whores who the local men want nothing to do with for relationships.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2020, 03:42:25 AM »
Usually the girls over there that marry white ex pats are former whores who the local men want nothing to do with for relationships.

In many cases, but I think those guys often didn't bother to try and meet regular women who don't work in the Red Light districts. Language is usually a barrier though, but most do learn English in school so can at least speak or understand some English.

Agree that often the types foreigners go for are not considered attractive by local standards, especially those with darker skin.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2020, 04:48:15 AM »

Maybe Henda can host a training camp for getbiggers in ass eating. A sort of mentorship program.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2020, 04:52:04 AM »
Pic of the girl with the car from the legendary thread in 3,2,1......

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2020, 04:53:58 AM »
Maybe Henda can host a training camp for getbiggers in ass eating. A sort of mentorship program.

Hahaha just noticed the new avatar mate the slogan genuinely made me laugh Out loud haha

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2020, 04:58:22 AM »
Lol. Whiteboard debriefs and live target engagements. The best of the best!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2020, 06:15:51 AM »
Pic of the girl with the car from the legendary thread in 3,2,1......

I remember this one and the replies löl. Wasn‘t it on BB.com?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2020, 07:55:51 AM »
I remember this one and the replies löl.

Wasn‘t it on BB.com?

That's where it originated löl! :D

Q

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2020, 08:18:21 AM »
That's where it originated löl! :D

Legendary bb.com thread right there, havnt seen it referenced in over 10 years.memories!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2020, 08:33:42 AM »
Legendary bb.com thread right there, havnt seen it referenced in over 10 years.memories!

No Ricecels back in 2004? :D

Q