Author Topic: Aliens = Demons  (Read 7884 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Aliens = Demons
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2012, 01:08:17 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm going to give you information that you may not understand at the moment.  It will seem as if I'm a nutcase but I and many others can assure I am not. What you believe or (may not believe) are "aliens" aka extraterrestrial beings, are not extraterrestrial,  but inter-dimensional beings, otherwise known as demons.  They are are real.

They are beings of light that defy the laws of physics.  They are spiritual beings. They've been here for thousands of years, manipulating man and working with those that are in the occult....aka... Illuminati, masons and other secret societies worshiping Lucifer, the bringer of light. who at the lower levels have no clue this is going on in their groups. These beings give people technology and talent in some cases.

As uncomfortable as it is to talk about, it's all true.  There are literally pages upon pages that I can add but it's best I don't.

Be very aware, DO NOT BE DECEIVED! If there is some sort of "alien attack" or "alien invasion" it is not real, it is a false flag. And if they come in "peace", they are not peaceful beings. DO NOT TRUST THEM.  DO NOT LET THEM TELL YOU JESUS WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHO/WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS HE IS. They are deceivers.  This will be the governments way of ushering in the NWO.  Mass deception and when the people feel powerless, they will submit their freedoms.

Remember that Jesus loves you...He really is who he said he was...If anything, keep this odd thread in the back of your head for when you will need it. As I've stated, before, I know how fucking nuts this sounds but it's true and if anything happens to me, well, then, you should know...I'll be busy the rest of the day but don't plan on responding to the thread cause I know the potential of a shit storm it can cause. Just read it, remember it, laugh about it, "ha, ha that crazy negro Wiggs, what a nut!" But remember it. So that when this information is revealed to you, while it will wear on your soul, it won't come as a total shock.

some of them are actual "fallen angels", yes, actual angels from the Bible. The crazy thing is, the Bible actually talks about all this but "you know who" has carried out an excellent campaign of keeping aliens and demons, very separate.  Alright, that's enough, you get the pic.

Thanks for the cliff notes of all the 12/21/12 videos on youtube.

Can't wait to meet these demons and shoot pool with them.

8)

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2012, 01:13:09 PM »
ha, ha that crazy negro Wiggs, what a nut!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2012, 01:23:35 PM »
ha, ha that crazy negro Wiggs, what a nut!
X2 very crazy dude. But at least he still has a bbc (no homo)
A

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 01:24:00 PM »
 Dude, you can't leave us hanging with that... What was it? :o

It's a bit difficult to articulate to someone who was not there, but I'll describe what happened the best I can.  I had moved into a house I was renting upon taking a new job.  It was a nicely remodeled home, but the basement was dark and unfinished, which was where I kept my weights and worked out.  For some reason, I always had a very eerie feeling when I would go down there, but told myself that I was just being foolish.

For starters, I began waking up in various parts of the house, totally unaware of where I was, in pitch black darkness.  I had never been one to sleep walk before in my life.  This may be nothing, but it is very startling when it happens and you don't know where you are.

One night I began to wake to the most blood curdling sounds I have ever heard before in my life!  I could not even properly describe these screams if I tried.  It was like the sound of an animal being tortured to death.  It most certainly did not sound human.  As I was waking, I came to the realization that these heinous shrieks were emanating from me!  As I was coming to, I could feel a grip around my ankle, pulling me off the bed.  I was in the half seated position, my hands gripping the bedding with all my strength.  I was hurled off the bed, along with the mattress that I was still gripping, landing against the dresser that was along the wall.  There is absolutely no way I could have physically done this to myself.  I would not have believed it had it not happened to me personally.  

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 01:27:57 PM »
It's a bit difficult to articulate to someone who was not there, but I'll describe what happened the best I can.  I had moved into a house I was renting upon taking a new job.  It was a nicely remodeled home, but the basement was dark and unfinished, which was where I kept my weights and worked out.  For some reason, I always had an eerie feeling when I would go down there, but told myself that I was just being foolish.

For starters, I began waking up in various parts of the house, totally unaware of where I was, in pitch black darkness.  I had never been one to sleep walk before in my life.  This may be nothing, but it is very startling when it happens and you don't know where you are.

One night I began to wake to the most blood curdling sounds I have ever heard before in my life!  I could not even properly describe it if I tried.  It was like the sound of an animal being tortured to death.  It most certainly did not sound human.  As I was waking, I came to the realization that these heinous shrieks were emanating from me!  As I was coming to, I could feel a grip around my ankle, pulling me off the bed.  I was in the half seated position, my hands gripping the bedding with all my strength.  I was hurled off the bed, along with the mattress that I was still gripping, landing against the dresser that was along the wall.  There is absolutely no way I could have physically done this to myself.  I would not have believed it had it not happened to me personally.  

Pretty interesting. Some weird things can happen which make you reconsider what's real or not.
Many people belittle such matters or make fun of it because it causes deeply rooted fear.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2012, 01:31:42 PM »

Yea, that's crazy.... assuming Mr.1 ain't just making this up for entertainment.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2012, 01:34:12 PM »
Yea, that's crazy.... assuming Mr.1 ain't just making this up for entertainment.

I swear, it's the honest truth. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2012, 01:57:17 PM »
I swear, it's the honest truth.  
did you investigate who had lived/died/was murdered in the home?
And were there other tenants who had moved there and had experienced the same thing? Also, did they leave.

the trainer

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2012, 02:03:21 PM »
It's a bit difficult to articulate to someone who was not there, but I'll describe what happened the best I can.  I had moved into a house I was renting upon taking a new job.  It was a nicely remodeled home, but the basement was dark and unfinished, which was where I kept my weights and worked out.  For some reason, I always had a very eerie feeling when I would go down there, but told myself that I was just being foolish.

One night I began to wake to the most blood curdling sounds I have ever heard before in my life!  I could not even properly describe these screams if I tried.  It was like the sound of an animal being tortured to death.  It most certainly did not sound human.  As I was waking, I came to the realization that these heinous shrieks were emanating from me!  As I was coming to, I could feel a grip around my ankle, pulling me off the bed.  I was in the half seated position, my hands gripping the bedding with all my strength.  I was hurled off the bed, along with the mattress that I was still gripping, landing against the dresser that was along the wall.  There is absolutely no way I could have physically done this to myself.  I would not have believed it had it not happened to me personally.  

just say no to drugs.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2012, 02:08:31 PM »
just say no to drugs.

I've never done drugs in my life, not even once.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2012, 02:32:38 PM »

Yikes!! I actually got goosebumps reading that.  :o

Thanks for sharing, very "interesting" experience!

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2012, 02:50:39 PM »
My polytheism lets me not worry about it.

PLus I know speels.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2012, 02:57:42 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm going to give you information that you may not understand at the moment.  It will seem as if I'm a nutcase but I and many others can assure I am not. What you believe or (may not believe) are "aliens" aka extraterrestrial beings, are not extraterrestrial,  but inter-dimensional beings, otherwise known as demons.  They are are real.

They are beings of light that defy the laws of physics.  They are spiritual beings. They've been here for thousands of years, manipulating man and working with those that are in the occult....aka... Illuminati, masons and other secret societies worshiping Lucifer, the bringer of light. who at the lower levels have no clue this is going on in their groups. These beings give people technology and talent in some cases.

As uncomfortable as it is to talk about, it's all true.  There are literally pages upon pages that I can add but it's best I don't.

Be very aware, DO NOT BE DECEIVED! If there is some sort of "alien attack" or "alien invasion" it is not real, it is a false flag. And if they come in "peace", they are not peaceful beings. DO NOT TRUST THEM.  DO NOT LET THEM TELL YOU JESUS WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHO/WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS HE IS. They are deceivers.  This will be the governments way of ushering in the NWO.  Mass deception and when the people feel powerless, they will submit their freedoms.

Remember that Jesus loves you...He really is who he said he was...If anything, keep this odd thread in the back of your head for when you will need it. As I've stated, before, I know how fucking nuts this sounds but it's true and if anything happens to me, well, then, you should know...I'll be busy the rest of the day but don't plan on responding to the thread cause I know the potential of a shit storm it can cause. Just read it, remember it, laugh about it, "ha, ha that crazy negro Wiggs, what a nut!" But remember it. So that when this information is revealed to you, while it will wear on your soul, it won't come as a total shock.

some of them are actual "fallen angels", yes, actual angels from the Bible. The crazy thing is, the Bible actually talks about all this but "you know who" has carried out an excellent campaign of keeping aliens and demons, very separate.  Alright, that's enough, you get the pic.

PLEASE WIGGS GO BACK SMOKING POT !!!
HALLUCINOGENS ARE WAY TOO HARD ON YOUR PSYCHE !!! ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2012, 02:59:53 PM »
what if the invasion already happened? maybe we are the demons?

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2012, 04:08:00 PM »
the devil has the world believing that aliens excist but that the devil does not. when the rapture takes place the devil will have the world believe that it was alien abductions and that the planet earth is being envaded by aliens.
sept 10th APF

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2012, 04:19:56 PM »
did you investigate who had lived/died/was murdered in the home?
And were there other tenants who had moved there and had experienced the same thing? Also, did they leave.

I rented the home off a woman, who inherited the house from her elderly mother who had recently passed away from natural causes.  I didn't live there very long, as the job wasn't what I had hoped for and elected to move on.  I don't know who lived there after that. In retrospect, I'm surprised I didn't bolt from the house that night.  I'll admit, it did take a few hours before I would turn the lights off again though.  

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2012, 04:23:50 PM »
I rented the home off a woman, who inherited the house from her elderly mother who had recently passed away from natural causes.  I didn't live there very long, as the job wasn't what I had hoped for and elected to move on.  I don't know who lived there after that. In retrospect, I'm surprised I didn't bolt from the house that night.  I'll admit, it did take a few hours before I would turn the lights off again though.  
elderly mother or her abusive husband didn't approve of you lifting weights.
Weight training makes you musclebound, and they vehemently are oppose to such.
*could be a chance that the elderly woman's husband was an abusive nutcase and so, it replays in that house.
I only speculate.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2012, 04:29:29 PM »
elderly mother or her abusive husband didn't approve of you lifting weights.
Weight training makes you musclebound, and they vehemently are oppose to such.
*could be a chance that the elderly woman's husband was an abusive nutcase and so, it replays in that house.
I only speculate.

spoken like a true dark complected southerner

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2012, 04:32:37 PM »
spoken like a true dark complected southerner
Don't make me put a root on you....

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2012, 04:33:26 PM »
®

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2012, 04:45:47 PM »
And I thought you guys were crazy before!   I doubt anything so dramatic will happen. Evil does better when it can hide.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2012, 04:50:57 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2012, 04:54:18 PM »
You're really going off the deep end here wiggs  :-\ Sorry to say
follow the arrows