Author Topic: Aliens = Demons  (Read 7897 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Aliens = Demons
« on: December 15, 2012, 10:57:17 AM »
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm going to give you information that you may not understand at the moment.  It will seem as if I'm a nutcase but I and many others can assure I am not. What you believe or (may not believe) are "aliens" aka extraterrestrial beings, are not extraterrestrial,  but inter-dimensional beings, otherwise known as demons.  They are are real.

They are beings of light that defy the laws of physics.  They are spiritual beings. They've been here for thousands of years, manipulating man and working with those that are in the occult....aka... Illuminati, masons and other secret societies worshiping Lucifer, the bringer of light. who at the lower levels have no clue this is going on in their groups. These beings give people technology and talent in some cases.

As uncomfortable as it is to talk about, it's all true.  There are literally pages upon pages that I can add but it's best I don't.

Be very aware, DO NOT BE DECEIVED! If there is some sort of "alien attack" or "alien invasion" it is not real, it is a false flag. And if they come in "peace", they are not peaceful beings. DO NOT TRUST THEM.  DO NOT LET THEM TELL YOU JESUS WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHO/WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS HE IS. They are deceivers.  This will be the governments way of ushering in the NWO.  Mass deception and when the people feel powerless, they will submit their freedoms.

Remember that Jesus loves you...He really is who he said he was...If anything, keep this odd thread in the back of your head for when you will need it. As I've stated, before, I know how fucking nuts this sounds but it's true and if anything happens to me, well, then, you should know...I'll be busy the rest of the day but don't plan on responding to the thread cause I know the potential of a shit storm it can cause. Just read it, remember it, laugh about it, "ha, ha that crazy negro Wiggs, what a nut!" But remember it. So that when this information is revealed to you, while it will wear on your soul, it won't come as a total shock.

some of them are actual "fallen angels", yes, actual angels from the Bible. The crazy thing is, the Bible actually talks about all this but "you know who" has carried out an excellent campaign of keeping aliens and demons, very separate.  Alright, that's enough, you get the pic.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Aliens = Demons
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 10:58:29 AM »
Reptilians! Demons NOT Aliens!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 11:00:44 AM »
Reptilians! Demons NOT Aliens!

Reptoids are not apart of my discussion. You added it, not me. The greys are these beings.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 11:04:48 AM »
All Aliens, Nephillim, Greys, Reptillians are Demons..
*Fallen Angels* every last one of them
They have the *Power* to deceive in these *Last Days*
They have always been on the earth from the start...(Invisible Dimension)

They lost there place in the *Divine Realm* with the GOD that created them..1/3 banished from the Dwelling (Heavens) of our Divine GOD..They FIRST believed a *Lie* from Lucifer/Satan who said *You* can be like the *Most High* and started the first *War* in the heavens they lost and GOD created the first *Prison* Hades....

We too are hearing those same words today from *False Prophets* like the New Age Gurus *Deepak Chopra* *Edward Tolle* and the latest Pop Culture Icons that people have led people away them from Sound Doctrine....

Has *Religion* failed? yes....GOD did not give us 100 truths to meet the people's needs, for certain periods in time...

GOD does not change..he is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow....

GOD gave his commandments to the JEWS Torah and he gave all mankind redemption through Jesus Christ, that ALL MAN for ALL TIME has fallen short to the Glory of GOD...YET GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten SON.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life JOHN 3:16

However we all have came to that Place in the Time of the *last Days* where SOUND DOCTRINE is no longer accepted, where evil now has become GOOD, where Tolerance has taken place for forgiveness, where Love has turned COLD, where GOD is being replaced with *me, self,arrogance and vanity* Where Secularism has taken the place of living GODLY...

Where Lies have taken the place of truth..

Now how does that correspond with ALIEN DISCLOSURE* is now ALiens now have POWER, they always had POWER over Mortal Men, what they did not have POWER over was the WORD and TRUTH of GOD..That is why GOD said always wear the ARMOUR of GOD do not stray from the truth, prayer and the Holy Spirit will always be with you and protect you...
THE SCRIPTURES THAT WILL LEAD YOU TO TRUTH:

EPHESIANS 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Mark 4:19 but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful.

2 Thessalonians 2:11

For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie...

Romans 1:28 Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.

James 2:19
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

"Prince and power of the air." Ephesians 2:2
"God of this age." 2 Corinthians 4:4
"Prince of this world." John 12:31; 14:30; 16:11
"Prince (ruler) of demons." Matthew 9:34; 12:24; Mark 9:34; Luke 11:15
"Accuser of the brethren." Zechariah 3:1; Revelation 12:10
"Lucifer" ("shining one"). Isaiah 14:12; Luke 10:18
"The wicked one." Matthew 13:19, 38; 1 John 2:13, 14; 3:12; 5:18
"Dragon." Revelation 12:3, 4, 7, 9, 13, 17; 20:2
"Serpent." Genesis 3:1-4, 13, 14; Luke 10:19; 2 Corinthians 11:3; Revelation 12:9, 15; 20:2

J. "Adversary" (Hebrew for "Satan" – Job 1:6, 7, 9-12). 1 Peter 5:8; 1 Timothy 5:14

K. "Beelzebub." Matthew 12:27; Mark 3:22

L. "Devil." Revelation 12:9; etc.

M. "Murderer." John 8:44

N. "Liar." John 8:44 (Genesis 3:4)

O. "The tempter." Matthew 4:3; 1 Thessalonians 3:5

P. "The enemy." Matthew 13:38, 39; Ephesians 6:11

Q. "Roaring lion." 1 Peter 5:8

R. "The Destroyer" (Apollyon, Greek – or, Abaddon, "Destruction," Hebrew).
Revelation 9:11; John 10:10

S. "The thief." John 10:10

Satan's work in the earth.

A. He is a king (Revelation 9:11), and his is a dominion of darkness (Acts 26:18;

Ephesians 6:12; Revelation 16:10).
His motives are destructive.

John 10:10; 1 Peter 5:8

1. To hinder the work and the Word of God.
Daniel 10:12, 13; Mark 4:15; 1 Thessalonians 2:18

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 11:10:39 AM »
Old news.
The fight between good and evil has been going down like forever amidst us and most people are still New Age hippies sucking on unknown cocks spewing the deadly fire.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 11:16:42 AM »
Sir, you are an idiot.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 11:20:19 AM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 11:23:32 AM »
way to turn any desire to flame you into pity, wiggs.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 11:26:32 AM »
Thanks Wiggs, appreciate it!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 11:29:36 AM »
you must have had demons in you when you talked to kai and oscar instead of mindi at flamingo.  >:(

One of Charles Glass' Bitches  :o

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 11:32:27 AM »

I have hoped that they came in peace.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2012, 11:36:46 AM »
I just thought of something... maybe Tom Cruise could be to some help?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2012, 11:53:34 AM »

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2012, 11:59:30 AM »
You and whoever makes those stupid fucking videos are fucking social retards and totally fucking insane. go hang yourself you mess.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2012, 12:08:19 PM »
You and whoever makes those stupid fucking videos are fucking social retards and totally fucking insane. go hang yourself you mess.
Please, calm down. I know this is all very "upsetting" but we must try to stay focused if we're to endure the upcoming challenge.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 12:14:40 PM »

Are you an alien?   ???

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 12:20:25 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm going to give you information that you may not understand at the moment.  It will seem as if I'm a nutcase but I and many others can assure I am not. What you believe or (may not believe) are "aliens" aka extraterrestrial beings, are not extraterrestrial,  but inter-dimensional beings, otherwise known as demons.  They are are real.

They are beings of light that defy the laws of physics.  They are spiritual beings. They've been here for thousands of years, manipulating man and working with those that are in the occult....aka... Illuminati, masons and other secret societies worshiping Lucifer, the bringer of light. who at the lower levels have no clue this is going on in their groups. These beings give people technology and talent in some cases.

As uncomfortable as it is to talk about, it's all true.  There are literally pages upon pages that I can add but it's best I don't.

Be very aware, DO NOT BE DECEIVED! If there is some sort of "alien attack" or "alien invasion" it is not real, it is a false flag. And if they come in "peace", they are not peaceful beings. DO NOT TRUST THEM.  DO NOT LET THEM TELL YOU JESUS WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHO/WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS HE IS. They are deceivers.  This will be the governments way of ushering in the NWO.  Mass deception and when the people feel powerless, they will submit their freedoms.

Remember that Jesus loves you...He really is who he said he was...If anything, keep this odd thread in the back of your head for when you will need it. As I've stated, before, I know how fucking nuts this sounds but it's true and if anything happens to me, well, then, you should know...I'll be busy the rest of the day but don't plan on responding to the thread cause I know the potential of a shit storm it can cause. Just read it, remember it, laugh about it, "ha, ha that crazy negro Wiggs, what a nut!" But remember it. So that when this information is revealed to you, while it will wear on your soul, it won't come as a total shock.

some of them are actual "fallen angels", yes, actual angels from the Bible. The crazy thing is, the Bible actually talks about all this but "you know who" has carried out an excellent campaign of keeping aliens and demons, very separate.  Alright, that's enough, you get the pic.

OK Gary Spivey  ::)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2012, 12:31:03 PM »
Is this thread like you yanks call "bullshit" ?  I think so.....

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 12:34:04 PM »
Is this thread like you yanks call "bullshit" ?  I think so.....
No its science, just look at the Mayan Calendar. They predicted the total collapse of the IFBB.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2012, 12:39:36 PM »

I'm about as skeptical as they come, but I experienced something 12 years ago that was the most frightening thing I have ever encountered.  Without going into detail, I knew from that occurence that there was more to this world than meets the eye.   

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2012, 12:42:40 PM »
I'm about as skeptical as they come, but I experienced something 12 years ago that was the most frightening thing I have ever encountered.  Without going into detail, I knew from that occurence that there was more to this world than meets the eye.   
  Dude, you can't leave us hanging with that... What was it? :o

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2012, 12:46:17 PM »
  Dude, you can't leave us hanging with that... What was it? :o
I bet it was a 12'' black cock.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2012, 12:47:15 PM »
 :)

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2012, 12:50:17 PM »
I bet it was a 12'' black cock.
Yes, yes, an alien (no, not Mexican) 12" cock.. or maybe some sort of secret "government cock".

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2012, 01:06:14 PM »
Yes, yes, an alien (no, not Mexican) 12" cock.. or maybe some sort of secret "government cock".
illegal alien monster cock! No wonder repubs hate illegal aliens, they are fucking their wives!!!
A