Author Topic: And to think the left made fun of her..  (Read 12215 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: And to think the left made fun of her..
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2014, 12:28:44 PM »
First off I don't know shit about whats going on in Russia to be honest.   

but i'm seeing one guy post about how Palin was actually right about something that she said and Blake Hounshell being wrong about something.  And in response, people point to things she was wrong about and saying that she's stupid.  It seems like there are two arguments going on here. 

is she stupid?  I don't know.  Would I vote for her?  No. 

but all i'm seeing is that some woman who many think is stupid and I wouldn't vote for was right about something and Blake Hounshell was wrong.  What exactly am I missing?   

You are missing the general thrust of the thread my handicapped friend. The title "And to think the left made fun of her" implies that those jokes were unfounded, they were not, she was the orchestrator of the whole comedy. Secondly, that a prediction that while it may be good, isn't all that great when in context. Russia was likely to invade Ukraine due to the politicaly climate, not invade, but the sway of the Russians is strong in the former state. that is besides the point, the crux is that even if she is correct is says nothing about the left making fun or her, the left at all (coach is nuts) or that it has any bearing on anything in life. This in no way vindicates her and if coach thinks that this does somehow vindicate her self induced cocksack of a life.

She is a liar but in the worst way, she is also stupid. This creates lies that are easily dismissed, patently false or of such a gradious nature that due to the paucity of the correlation can be dismissed.

So there is no arguments in reality, she was right, great, she is an idiot, and everyone was right and still is right to mock her. I think she should be mocked and ridiculed until she shuts the fuck up. She is the worst type of person, a leach that preys on fears and has no underpinning virtues besides hedonistic tendencies.

TL:DR coach is possibly gay and certainly retarded.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2014, 01:32:51 PM »
and we still make fun of her
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2014, 02:55:18 PM »
Ok, MAYBE not all of them. Safer to say she was 95% correct. Lurker or 240 can't except it because they voted for Obama.

95%?

You taken into account every prediction?   Can you list 19 predictions about OB that came true?

Exactly how predictions has she made since getting the nomination in 2007?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2014, 05:20:49 PM »
95%?

You taken into account every prediction?   Can you list 19 predictions about OB that came true?

Almost 52% of the candidates she endorsed have won their office.  Granted, it was in the midst of tea party fervor when they were cleaning up... but almost 52 percent, that's pretty epic.  Not 50, not 51, but we're talking 51.56% of the people she endorsed have won.

if that's not a kingmaker, I don't know what it.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2014, 05:25:17 PM »
Palin is a silent whistle for idiots.  This thread proves it.

THIS

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2014, 05:36:57 PM »
95%?

Do you really expect him to answer you?  If he does it will be with his usual drivel of "you just don't get it do you..?"

alabama ftw

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2014, 09:22:10 PM »
95%?

He will never answer that. He will as usual when he gets cornered plead the fifth or say "you just don't understand".

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2014, 09:45:19 PM »
During the 2008 presidential campaign, Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin warned that if Senator Barack Obama were elected president, his "indecision" and "moral equivalence" may encourage Russia's Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine.

Palin said then:

After the Russian Army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama's reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia's Putin to invade Ukraine next.

For those comments, she was mocked by the high-brow Foreign Policy magazine and its editor Blake Hounshell, who now is one of the editors of Politico magazine.

In light of recent events in Ukraine and concerns that Russia is getting its troops ready to cross the border into the neighboring nation, nobody seems to be laughing at or dismissing those comments now.

Hounshell wrote then that Palin's comments were "strange" and "this is an extremely far-fetched scenario."

"And given how Russia has been able to unsettle Ukraine's pro-Western government without firing a shot, I don't see why violence would be necessary to bring Kiev to heel," Hounshell dismissively wrote.

Palin made her remarks on the stump after Obama's running mate Joe Biden warned Obama supporters to "gird  your loins" if Obama is elected because international leaders may test or try to take advantage of him.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/02/28/Flashback-Palin-Mocked-in-2008-for-Warning-Putin-May-Invade-Ukraine-if-Obama-Elected-President

A broken clock is right twice a day.  It would not have made a difference who was in office because we would be in the same situation.  To say that Russia went into the Ukraine because of Obama being elected in office is quite possibly the most retarded thing ever said and still is.   

Sarah Palin is an idiot and a sore loser. 
A

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2014, 03:01:49 AM »

A broken clock is right twice a day.  It would not have made a difference who was in office because we would be in the same situation.  To say that Russia went into the Ukraine because of Obama being elected in office is quite possibly the most retarded thing ever said and still is.    

Sarah Palin is an idiot and a sore loser.  

X2

The Russians were destined to go into Ukraine, ...especially with so much NATO money backing unrest.
You'd think they would learn by now... Trying to f**k with Russians during the Olympics doesn't work.
w

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2014, 04:50:29 AM »
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
I was going to say the exact same thing

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2014, 07:05:47 AM »
So where is dumb ass Coach at now?

alabama ftw

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2014, 07:51:42 AM »
So where is dumb ass Coach at now?
He is too busy studying to get into Pat Robertson university. The only school where you flunk out if you get the answers right. He is going to be the first redneck in space.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2014, 08:36:47 AM »
You are missing the general thrust of the thread my handicapped friend. The title "And to think the left made fun of her" implies that those jokes were unfounded, they were not, she was the orchestrator of the whole comedy. Secondly, that a prediction that while it may be good, isn't all that great when in context. Russia was likely to invade Ukraine due to the politicaly climate, not invade, but the sway of the Russians is strong in the former state. that is besides the point, the crux is that even if she is correct is says nothing about the left making fun or her, the left at all (coach is nuts) or that it has any bearing on anything in life. This in no way vindicates her and if coach thinks that this does somehow vindicate her self induced cocksack of a life.

She is a liar but in the worst way, she is also stupid. This creates lies that are easily dismissed, patently false or of such a gradious nature that due to the paucity of the correlation can be dismissed.

So there is no arguments in reality, she was right, great, she is an idiot, and everyone was right and still is right to mock her. I think she should be mocked and ridiculed until she shuts the fuck up. She is the worst type of person, a leach that preys on fears and has no underpinning virtues besides hedonistic tendencies.

TL:DR coach is possibly gay and certainly retarded.

wow.  you really have a strong hatred for some woman on TV that you've never met.   

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2014, 04:00:42 PM »
wow.  you really have a strong hatred for some woman on TV that you've never met.   

Coach is on TV?

Just funnin'.

I think I agree with Bears here. 

Though Palin politically is just an opportunistic grifter and intellectual flyweight, seeming to profess a lot of anger towards her doesn't seem that appropriate, especially if you lean to the left politically. 

Personally, I'm happy McCain chose her -- It's highly unlikely that the old I-could-die-at-any-time McCain could ever win with that Alaskan phony by his side.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2014, 04:18:56 PM »
During the 2008 presidential campaign, Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin warned that if Senator Barack Obama were elected president, his "indecision" and "moral equivalence" may encourage Russia's Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine.

Palin said then:

After the Russian Army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama's reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia's Putin to invade Ukraine next.

For those comments, she was mocked by the high-brow Foreign Policy magazine and its editor Blake Hounshell, who now is one of the editors of Politico magazine.

In light of recent events in Ukraine and concerns that Russia is getting its troops ready to cross the border into the neighboring nation, nobody seems to be laughing at or dismissing those comments now.

Hounshell wrote then that Palin's comments were "strange" and "this is an extremely far-fetched scenario."

"And given how Russia has been able to unsettle Ukraine's pro-Western government without firing a shot, I don't see why violence would be necessary to bring Kiev to heel," Hounshell dismissively wrote.

Palin made her remarks on the stump after Obama's running mate Joe Biden warned Obama supporters to "gird  your loins" if Obama is elected because international leaders may test or try to take advantage of him.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/02/28/Flashback-Palin-Mocked-in-2008-for-Warning-Putin-May-Invade-Ukraine-if-Obama-Elected-President

Can you post the quote where she said that Ukranians would violently revolt against their own corrupt government and that their President would flee the country...and of course they would do all that because of Obama

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2014, 04:25:04 PM »
Coach is on TV?

Just funnin'.

I think I agree with Bears here. 

Though Palin politically is just an opportunistic grifter and intellectual flyweight, seeming to profess a lot of anger towards her doesn't seem that appropriate, especially if you lean to the left politically. 

Personally, I'm happy McCain chose her -- It's highly unlikely that the old I-could-die-at-any-time McCain could ever win with that Alaskan phony by his side.

she's never impressed me much.  which is why I don't get the animosity towards her.  usually you see people hating on someone because they're perceived as a threat.  I just don't get it with her.  I do believe deep down that it has something to do with the fact that most of us wanna fuck the shit out of her but know that we can't.  gotta admit it makes me hate her a little bit.  but not enough to rant about how much I hate her on getbig. 

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2014, 04:31:37 PM »
she's never impressed me much.  which is why I don't get the animosity towards her.  usually you see people hating on someone because they're perceived as a threat.  I just don't get it with her.  I do believe deep down that it has something to do with the fact that most of us wanna fuck the shit out of her but know that we can't.  gotta admit it makes me hate her a little bit.  but not enough to rant about how much I hate her on getbig. 

My problem with her is that she doesn't come across as genuine at all.  Sure, she isn't the brightest bulb but what politician is

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2014, 04:33:41 PM »

speak for yourself,she does nothing for me

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2014, 04:49:28 PM »
My problem with her is that she doesn't come across as genuine at all.  Sure, she isn't the brightest bulb but what politician is

I feel the same way......
L

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2014, 06:30:58 PM »

A+ post. 

It's maddening that anyone would trust her.  Reminds me of that elementary school teacher that would completely pull the wool over your mom's eyes by acting convivial during any kind of teacher/parent night even though every kid knew she was an evil bullying bitch when no other adults were around.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2014, 06:41:43 PM »
X2

The Russians were destined to go into Ukraine, ...especially with so much NATO money backing unrest.
You'd think they would learn by now... Trying to f**k with Russians during the Olympics doesn't work.

Putin teaching US and NATO how to draw a real red line.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2014, 06:53:50 PM »
A+ post. 

It's maddening that anyone would trust her.  Reminds me of that elementary school teacher that would completely pull the wool over your mom's eyes by acting convivial during any kind of teacher/parent night even though every kid knew she was an evil bullying bitch when no other adults were around.

Yet liberal tampons trusted o-pos and look where we are. 

Liberal = FNG FAIL 

Liberal = FNG COMMIE

Liberal = PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD

Liberal = traitor jihadi thug

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2014, 09:03:38 PM »
Crytalians - sociopath losers with blatant homo tendencies and no lives.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2014, 09:18:28 PM »
Yet liberal tampons trusted o-pos and look where we are. 

Liberal = FNG FAIL 

Liberal = FNG COMMIE

Liberal = PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD

Liberal = traitor jihadi thug

Yeah, you sound sane, lol. 

Isn't it time for you to go run around with a backpack full of bricks?

alabama ftw

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2014, 09:24:37 PM »
Yeah, you sound sane, lol. 

Isn't it time for you to go run around with a backpack full of bricks?
He believes that Obama has a secret time machine. I think he is mentally ill at this point.